I'm really missing the old style calendar for All Day events. I don't remember when it changed so that's part of the problem. I'm wondering if I can figure out from some of you experts if I can find the correct version and extract the bar will it run? Does it have to at least stay 10.3.2 or can I run a 10.3.1 bar on 10.3.2?

So here's the back story. My main branch office is in CST time zone and my office is in EST time zone. Outlook has a problem where if I put in an all day event in my EST calendar it spans across 2 days in the CST calendar in outlook that our main office looks at so it's confusing for them to know which day it really is. In the old calendar you could pick all day and switch which time zone you wanted like CST and the event would look right on their end. Now with that option gone and only the preview other time zones thing it's broken again. The only fix I have found so far is to switch my time on my phone to CST and make the all day event then switch my time zone back which is a pretty convoluted workaround. Any input appreciated. Thanks.
    02-22-16 05:44 PM
    ? if you run latest OS10.3.2.2876 (i think last 2-3 OS have that choice) then just check settings (pull down from top while in Calendar ) / General/ Daily Indicators (drop down)and choose Circles and Squares or Vertical Bars !!
    02-24-16 01:27 PM
    ? if you run latest OS10.3.2.2876 (i think last 2-3 OS have that choice) then just check settings (pull down from top while in Calendar ) / General/ Daily Indicators (drop down)and choose Circles and Squares or Vertical Bars !!
    Thanks but I don't just mean the appearance. I mean at the bottom now the calendar itself has a button to see a preview of other timezones but all that does is shows you say what time it will be in California so people won't get as confused. On the old one when you picked an all day event there was a spot to pick what timezone you wanted your all day event entered in. I'll see if I can find a screen shot maybe from an older phone because it's been the same up until, I think 10.3.2. So I think what I'm wondering is if you can sideload a 10.3.1 calendar bar and will it run. I might try later. If it works I'll report back.
    02-24-16 06:45 PM