Is it possible to completely wipe the Android shell on a bb10. By that I mean remove all the installed apps and accounts that are android and reset all the android setting to default as if it is the first time you are lauching an Android app.

I have installed hundreds of Android apps on my Passport and while they don't all work, when they don't you just uninstall.

I installed Bizzabo a conference app. it lauched fine and allowed me to sign in then it just crashed and it can be uninstalled from the BB homescreen but it is still installed on the android side and if i try and uninstall it using Ghost or Android settings it just crashes the android shell and I have to reboot the phone as the android shell will just lock on on starting. When you do get it back up and running Bizzaboo is still there. It's a fairly useless app in the first place, it just provides the schedule for a conference I'm going to

All android apps have become a little unstable since then, locking up or crashing.

Any ideas on how to fix this would be appreciated.

Thanks
    01-23-16 12:22 PM
    About that failure to uninstall thing, I'm assuming you're on OS 10.3.2.2876?

If you haven't already, give this a read: http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...lysis-1058115/
    TheDutch20 likes this.
    01-23-16 12:26 PM
    Thank you very much, that solved the problem
    01-23-16 02:05 PM