I can't run any android app on 10.3.0.1052 after upgrade. I use autoloader and restore from BB Link.
    Neither install any APK too.
    The 10.3.0.156 runtime seems to fail to initialize.
    I don't know what to do.
    I tried sideloading 10.2.1.155 runtime but it's the same.

any help?

Thanks!
    08-28-14 10:46 AM
    There's some process you have to do to restore apps from BB Link and hopefully someone can let you know what it is because I don't do restores to my phone. I redownload stuff. If you can't even install from the amazon appstore which is already on your phone I'd suggest another wipe and reload of the OS because you're the first person I've seen complain that it doesn't work. I'm also on that version and have no issues.
    08-28-14 10:50 AM
    I can't run any android app on 10.3.0.1052 after upgrade. I use autoloader and restore from BB Link.
    Neither install any APK too.
    The 10.3.0.156 runtime seems to fail to initialize.
    I don't know what to do.
    I tried sideloading 10.2.1.155 runtime but it's the same.

any help?

Thanks!
    What OS did you come from? I can tell you (from my own experiments) that a restore from 10.3.0.296,700 and 10.2.1.3175 will preserve your data and allow it to run. I only care about clash of clans for my restore and all thats required for that is a custom restore with Blackberry Runtime and Clash of Clans appdata checkbox.
    08-28-14 10:56 AM
    hello friend had the same problem from 10.3.0.700 and so I decided to go back to 10, then decided to install the 1052 and at first I thought the same thing happened what I did is try to open an android app will show a green load bar leave it well come a time when the bar does not close the app just leave it open in the background for a few minutes when you realize and be open your app, after that no longer will have problems no longer progresses, I guess it's a kind of delay in the timing of the first initiated the phone not but I worked so
    08-28-14 11:02 AM
    hello friend had the same problem from 10.3.0.700 and so I decided to go back to 10, then decided to install the 1052 and at first I thought the same thing happened what I did is try to open an android app will show a green load bar leave it well come a time when the bar does not close the app just leave it open in the background for a few minutes when you realize and be open your app, after that no longer will have problems no longer progresses, I guess it's a kind of delay in the timing of the first initiated the phone not but I worked so
    Thanks friend, I know that. It's common known that after any update, the android runtime must initialized I don't know what, at first time you open or install an APK and it takes a long time. After that it starts quickly.
    But my problem is the green progress bar never reaches the right margin. It's close automatically at 75%.
    Or if I try to install an APK, It get stuck at processing...
    08-28-14 02:14 PM
    What OS did you come from? I can tell you (from my own experiments) that a restore from 10.3.0.296,700 and 10.2.1.3175 will preserve your data and allow it to run. I only care about clash of clans for my restore and all thats required for that is a custom restore with Blackberry Runtime and Clash of Clans appdata checkbox.
    I always do non destructive update with Sachesi without any problems for more than a year.
    I try to update from 10.2.2.1531 (932). But I found a lot info before updating warning for this big change.
    And I made the mistake to following some post intructions and I sideload the radio first. Then the OS core. After that I can't communicate with my phone anymore over USB. I try with sachesi & link over PC windows & mac, DEV mode and nothing...
    Then I use the autoloader & restore the backup from link after that.
    Everything is working except Android Runtime.
    08-28-14 02:26 PM
    I try installing again 10.2.2.1531 with autoloader and restore with link --> Same problem.
    I try sideloading a lots of android runtime version --> Same problem
    I try uninstalling suspicious android apps --> Same problem
    08-29-14 05:11 PM
    I try installing again 10.2.2.1531 with autoloader and restore with link --> Same problem.
    You have to reload. Do a custom restore and uncheck blackberry runtime from the application setting section this time.
    08-29-14 05:49 PM
    I always do non destructive update with Sachesi without any problems for more than a year.
    I try to update from 10.2.2.1531 (932). But I found a lot info before updating warning for this big change.
    And I made the mistake to following some post intructions and I sideload the radio first. Then the OS core. After that I can't communicate with my phone anymore over USB. I try with sachesi & link over PC windows & mac, DEV mode and nothing...
    Then I use the autoloader & restore the backup from link after that.
    Everything is working except Android Runtime.
    Had the same problem. Waited for a day or two and it started working.

Posted via CB10
    08-29-14 08:12 PM
    Do a hard reset (pressing and holding down both volume keys until it powers off. Let it reboot, then try again (to open an Android app). You will see a green line in the center as if it's configuring the new Runtime. Give it time to complete (2-5 minutes). After that, all should be well.

Posted via CB10
    08-29-14 08:29 PM
    I had this. I fixed it by restoring only media, and settings because I was to lazy to take more time doing it right. But, nevertheless the correct way to fix it correctly is to NOT restore previous runtime app. Unchecked it from the custom restore. So you restore all you're apps except runtime. Since runtime is like an headless app. It gets backed up with the rest of your apps. I hope you understood the point of all my jibber jabber... and also, if you do a search in Forum. You'd probably find a thread where they already discussed and fix this if I'm not wrong. So we don't spam with repeated threads. Hope this answer helps.

Posted via CB10
    08-29-14 08:41 PM
    You CANNOT restore from older versions of os. 10.2.1 to 10.2.2 will probably cause issues...Use autoloader and START FRESH.

CrackBerry Genius on Verizon 10.3.0.1052
    08-30-14 02:49 AM
    You have to reload. Do a custom restore and uncheck blackberry runtime from the application setting section this time.
    This

Posted via CB10
    08-30-14 04:57 AM
    Thanks! This is exactly what fix my problem.

Steps:
    1.) I have a good backup from 10.2.2.1531 from a week ago, just before trying 10.3
    2.) Install 10.3.0.1052 from autoloader q10510.3.0.1052OS.exe directly, no wipe at all.
    3.) Restart & configure basics settings (BB ID)
    4.) Restore from BB Link unchecking Blackberry Runtime only ***
    5.) Uninstalling suspicious or unnecesary android apps (I don't know if this is the problem)
    - Facebook Messenger android APK (I bet for this) ***
    - Weather Channel android APK
    - Some other APKs from other repositories, not Google.
    6.) Install with Sachesi OS 10.3.0.1130 & Android 10.3.0.168 simultaneously & Snap:
    - Snap-2_0_0_2.bar
    - sys.android.shell-10.3.0.168.bar
    - sys.android-10.3.0.168.bar
    - com.qnx.coreos.qcfm.os.qc8960.factory_sfi-10.3.0.1130-nto+armle-v7+signed.bar
    7.) Restart device
    8.) Install with Snap a very simple and small APK like DeviceID

After a few minutes, Android Runtime initiates succesfully & everything is working now.
    Android Apps seems to work faster & better!!! Good News!!!

Mods: Please change the subjet of this topic, replacing for this:
    "Android Runtime doesn't work with 10.3.0.1052 or 10.3.0.1130 *** FIXED ***"
    Thanks
    09-01-14 10:12 AM
    After that I install 10.3.0.1131 Radio for Q10 with Sachesi. Because I didn't find a working file/link before.

I use the radio from the topic: http://forums.crackberry.com/bb10-le...please-956239/
    Link: https://my.bitcasa.com/send/08b7d836...67560465129940
    09-01-14 10:30 AM
    This

Posted via CB10
    Yes. This is the easiest way. The first time I opened an android app fail but at the second try all works fine.
    09-16-14 11:27 AM