Hey guys,

I noticed something strange happening with the latest 10.2 leak, 1791. When i open up certain applications, it appears as though the android player is just "booting up" as the blue bar at the bottom is loading. I have not restarted my phone or anything but for example opening up Instagram i get that loading bar occurring. It only starting happening recently, does anyone know anything about this?
    10-24-13 04:02 PM
    Also have this problem but only side loaded app I use is instagram

Posted via CB10
    10-24-13 04:13 PM
    i had the same thing. i believe its a problem when you loaded the new android shell files, and not reboot your phone.
    i recommend deleting your sideloaded apps, load the android bar files again, then reboot (hold down vol+/- fro 20s) then sideload the apps again.
    10-24-13 04:27 PM
    i had the same thing. i believe its a problem when you loaded the new android shell files, and not reboot your phone.
    i recommend deleting your sideloaded apps, load the android bar files again, then reboot (hold down vol+/- fro 20s) then sideload the apps again.
    Hmm I can't remember if the 1791 leak had a need to load any new android shells when this version is unlocked as well. I guess I could try reloading the shells again and see if that helps

Posted via CB10
    10-24-13 06:18 PM
    Hmm I can't remember if the 1791 leak had a need to load any new android shells when this version is unlocked as well. I guess I could try reloading the shells again and see if that helps

Posted via CB10
    I don't believe this runtime is unlocked. Also, you don't necesaarily have to delete and reload the android apps, but a hard reboot is required.

Posted via CB10
    pvphooman likes this.
    10-24-13 06:40 PM
    And, the runtime is in two parts, the shell and the main file.

Sys.android
    Sys.android.shell

Posted via CB10
    10-24-13 06:41 PM