07-18-13 11:10 AM
878 ... 1415161718 ...
tools
    My "restore" story.

I downloaded from the original link on the OP. I tried to restore from my original backup - no go, which was what I expected from reading this thread. I edited the manifest file as instructed, tried again and still no go. I was about to set up my phone from scratch, when I saw SCrid2000's post and new autoloader. I thought, "what the heck, may as well try it". I ran the auoloader - it was A LOT slower to install. I then tried to restore from the modified (with 10.2.0.228 renaming) backup file, and SUCCESS! I restored my settings first, and now just finished restoring my apps. I haven't had a chance to test anything yet, but it's looking good!

As always, THANK YOU to Kris, lbfe, XSacha, and now SCrid2000 too! (I hope I haven't missed anyone). You guys are the best!

Now to test this thing out....
    06-13-13 07:47 PM
    Can someone please provide step-by-instructions on how I can install this on my Q10? I usually just run the autoloader but from reading the first post it looks like it isn't that simple this time? Thanks

Posted via CB10
    Philip Sgambati likes this.
    06-13-13 07:51 PM
    I second that as I'm not up to date on the saschup method.

Posted on my Q10 from CB10
    06-13-13 07:55 PM
    06-13-13 07:59 PM
    Z10 hybrid?

Posted via CB10
    06-13-13 07:59 PM
    My "restore" story.

I downloaded from the original link on the OP. I tried to restore from my original backup - no go, which was what I expected from reading this thread. I edited the manifest file as instructed, tried again and still no go. I was about to set up my phone from scratch, when I saw SCrid2000's post and new autoloader. I thought, "what the heck, may as well try it". I ran the auoloader - it was A LOT slower to install. I then tried to restore from the modified (with 10.2.0.228 renaming) backup file, and SUCCESS! I restored my settings first, and now just finished restoring my apps. I haven't had a chance to test anything yet, but it's looking good!

As always, THANK YOU to Kris, lbfe, XSacha, and now SCrid2000 too! (I hope I haven't missed anyone). You guys are the best!

This is very good news. Thanks

Posted via CB10
    06-13-13 08:03 PM
    My "restore" story.

Someone else please verify this. That you can restore after using SCrid2000's auto loader.
    suprmanx7 likes this.
    06-13-13 08:08 PM
    Ok, so for those of you who want an autoloader that loads the OS from the 10.2.0.228 leak and radio from the 10.2.0.340 Dev OS, here you go:

Autoloader-10.2.0.228OS-10.2.0.340_STL3_Radio.exe.zip (1.04 GB)
    https://mega.co.nz/#!xp1RCbRS!enlhnG...hCLTMAiDOB8iX0

This is what I used myself. Straightforward process, I split both files with Sachup then combined the OS and the radio.

This uses the STL100-3 radio, but should work on the STL2 and 4 as well. STL100-1 people can make an autoloader like this using the STL100-1 Dev OS radio.
    I tried to give you guide STL100-1, but in the end it is still .341 OS nothing changes
    06-13-13 08:10 PM
    Is there a simple way to install this with just 1 autoloader and not have to install blackberry world 10.1 and android 4.4.2??

Posted via CB10
    06-13-13 08:17 PM
    Is there a simple way to install this with just 1 autoloader and not have to install blackberry world 10.1 and android 4.4.2??

Posted via CB10
    I think SCrid2000 version does this I'm not sure though.

Posted via CB10
    06-13-13 08:19 PM
    So since the 10.2 beta sdk software just went live I figure it's time to leak this software. As per usual we are not responsible for any damage done to your device. Back up device, run autoloader as per normal.

And here is the link

https://mega.co.nz/#!hUI1xJ7Y!YDFUum...7--KGj5OeyAP9Y

This works on everything but the STL100-1 (sorry guys)

Z10 dev kit radio https://mega.co.nz/#!nFp0VLCa!DqF7vU...K_OkLyYrZEfUP8

Q10 may be tricky to get it to work, but lbfe did make it work

Q10 hybrid download link

https://mega.co.nz/#!GZwH3DjD!Owfxn3...hJowMkqcDN4zY0

Also you will need to install the Blackberry App World from a 10.1 file will post link to bar in a few minutes

https://mega.co.nz/#!kdIijKga!R5XAqw...x6lvkZ2KX208yo

Or a App World from 341 beta (thanks xsacha)

https://mega.co.nz/#!qwRjXZJZ!bZA_TE...t7H21McVIuy26k

Download android 4.2.2 runtime here

http://forums.crackberry.com/bb10-le...-341-a-817987/

Posted via my awesome community driven Q10
    So in order to use this properly, we need to download the main file + AppWorld + Android Runtime?
    06-13-13 08:26 PM
    for those freaking out about lost contacts, run this program on your 10.1 install, then follow Kris's instructions, then reinstall this program and sync your contacts.
    06-13-13 08:28 PM
    The restore thing isn't a big deal for me - I learned my lesson from custom romming my GS3 that restoring usually leads to badness. I always go from a fresh setup.
    I learned the same lesson when I custom rommed my htc one x
    reeneebob likes this.
    06-13-13 08:29 PM
    For all fans of Channels:

I was able to install the new BBM(you can search for channels now, but I haven't gotton this feature to work yet) from the beta zone onto this build.

Check out my "Facepalm" channel: C0001F676
    Last edited by Young Z; 06-29-13 at 04:09 PM.
    06-13-13 08:52 PM
    So since the 10.2 beta sdk software just went live I figure it's time to leak this software. As per usual we are not responsible for any damage done to your device. Back up device, run autoloader as per normal.

And here is the link

https://mega.co.nz/#!hUI1xJ7Y!YDFUum...7--KGj5OeyAP9Y

This works on everything but the STL100-1 (sorry guys)

Z10 dev kit radio https://mega.co.nz/#!nFp0VLCa!DqF7vU...K_OkLyYrZEfUP8

Q10 may be tricky to get it to work, but lbfe did make it work

Q10 hybrid download link

https://mega.co.nz/#!GZwH3DjD!Owfxn3...hJowMkqcDN4zY0

Also you will need to install the Blackberry App World from a 10.1 file will post link to bar in a few minutes

https://mega.co.nz/#!kdIijKga!R5XAqw...x6lvkZ2KX208yo

Or a App World from 341 beta (thanks xsacha)

https://mega.co.nz/#!qwRjXZJZ!bZA_TE...t7H21McVIuy26k

Download android 4.2.2 runtime here

http://forums.crackberry.com/bb10-le...-341-a-817987/

Posted via my awesome community driven Q10
    Any idea why sideloaded apps arent working ?
    06-13-13 09:02 PM
    I have found that with the 340 radio my Z10-3 on Rogers runs much cooler. Back of phone was warm with radio included in 224.

Posted via CB10
    06-13-13 09:06 PM
    Any idea why sideloaded apps arent working ?
    I'm just guessing from all the other threads/post that the reason is that the android 4.2.2 runtime bar is from a DEV build which requires a developer's sign debug token in order to run android ported apps?
    06-13-13 09:06 PM
    when it will be available for z10 STL100-1 ) </3
    ??

i need 10.2 :"(:"(

06-13-13 09:24 PM
    So I used SCrid2000 autouploader which was super easy to use and successfully installed 10.2. Few questions as this is my first time doing this:

1) Say I want to go back to 10.1, how do I do so?
    2 If I leave it as is, when the official version of 10.2 comes out, will I need to do anything special to load it to my phone or just install the software update once I get the notification?
    3) I backed up my phone to Link, but I am guessing that it does not back up contacts and emails? What would happen if I attached my phone to BB Link with this leaked version, would it overide the leaked software? And do I have to add all my email accounts each time I install a leaked file?

Finally, what are the biggest changes from 10.1 to 10.2 that I should be testing?

Thanks!
    06-13-13 09:26 PM
    Anybody else seeing a charging issue where it says to charge your device faster use the charger that it came with. I only use BlackBerry official chargers. So far I am only seeing this issue on my vehicle charger and haven't been home to check those chargers.

Posted via CB10
    Don't worry about it. It always shows after loading an OS for several charges and then goes away.
    06-13-13 09:27 PM
    Bluetooth Plantronic Pro is not longer functioning with this new leak. Tried another Bluetooth with the same problem. Bluetooth did function prior to the latest leak installation. Did pair alright with the Z10. Voice control is not hearing me from the Bluetooth. Voice control appears to be functioning OK without it. Hearing volume on Bluetooth is maxed. Trying to restore with BB-link was not successful. Tried wipe and that turned out scary as all I could see was a brick on the screen that would not go away. Re-activated the latest link on the computer and plugged in the Z10. That brought me back to latest link status, but still phone will not allow voice from Bluetooth to be heard, you could say it is as if muted. Speaker, and regular auto are OK (without issue). Open to suggestions. Use Bluetooth often. Maybe I should try clean wipe again to see what will happen, now that I know I can always get the leak re-activated if need be. Having my Bluetooth functionality is important to me. Thank you in advance to anyone who can offer suggestions, that may resolve this problem.
    My "restore" story.

is there a link you could post on how to edit the manifest file?
    Can someone please provide a single autoloader with of this software with blackberry world 10.1 and android 4.2.2 runtime? I've never had to do anything else in the past other than run an autoloader and then the software is fully installed

Posted via CB10
    06-13-13 09:36 PM
    So I'm downloading everything now but can anyone guide me in installing? Is it like when you side load an app?
    06-13-13 09:44 PM
    Thanks for the screen shot in regards to whatsapp Adam Szucs.

So I went through the trouble of reloading the software, sideloading app world, and then downloading whatsapp.

During this intial phase, whatsapp shows in the hub, and alerts work. However not the right alert sound. Just the default sound, so I figured I'd reboot to try and get the sound working (this has worked in the past on older leaks), and lo and behold after the reboot, whatsapp is gone from the hub.

It actually works still, just no alerts work.

I have rebooted, restarted, held the power 30 seconds restart, batter pull etc. Nothing seems to work.

just a FYI
    phoney49 likes this.
    06-13-13 09:50 PM
878 ... 1415161718 ...