Is the problem solved for call delay in
    os 10.3.2.2339

Posted via CB10
    07-01-15 11:05 AM
    It does seem to be better today, but the battery life sucks after 15 hours uptime. While I did the SIC Multiwipe prior to running the Autoloader, I wonder if the boot, reset issue has been resolved?
    07-01-15 11:24 AM
    It does seem to be better today, but the battery life sucks after 15 hours uptime. While I did the SIC Multiwipe prior to running the Autoloader, I wonder if the boot, reset issue has been resolved?
    If you don't mind my asking - why did you use the DIC wipe along the way?

Posted via CB10
    habs_fan likes this.
    07-01-15 01:54 PM
    I have formed this habit over time to do the multiwipe prior to using the autoloader method.
    07-01-15 02:12 PM
    I have formed this habit over time to do the multiwipe prior to using the autoloader method.
    Yes but why is my question - the loader wipes the device clean of the same data. Just curious is all really

Sent from my Z30 using Tapatalk
    habs_fan likes this.
    07-01-15 02:19 PM
    https://supportforums.blackberry.com...S/td-p/2858886

Due to problems that I have experienced over time, loading betas, and upgrades, as a precaution prior to using the autoloader method I do the multiwipe. I do not see the autoloader wipe the device as I see with the blackberry wipe, and I like to start any install clean.
    07-01-15 02:26 PM
    https://supportforums.blackberry.com...S/td-p/2858886

Due to problems that I have experienced over time, loading betas, and upgrades, as a precaution prior to using the autoloader method I do the multiwipe. I do not see the autoloader wipe the device as I see with the blackberry wipe, and I like to start any install clean.
    You need to know that what the Multiwipe does is to do the job of the autoloader five times. What I'm saying is that Using Multiwipe is like running autoloader on your device 5 times.
    That is just how the Multiwipe works.
    There's no issue if you decide to keep using it. Just to let you know what it actually does.

z30sta100-2os10.3.blackberry
    07-01-15 02:31 PM
    Thanks again, I fully understand that the "multi- wipe" performs the "wipe" function "multiple" times. You wanted to know why, I told you why. I hope I have answered your questions. Do you have any about the performance or any problems I, as a Z10 user, might have. I thought that this was the subject here.

Posted via CB10
    pvphooman and Sator like this.
    07-01-15 03:51 PM
    Thanks again, I fully understand that the "multi- wipe" performs the "wipe" function "multiple" times. You wanted to know why, I told you why. I hope I have answered your questions. Do you have any about the performance or any problems I, as a Z10 user, might have. I thought that this was the subject here.

Posted via CB10
    Thanks Calvin

Posted via CB10
    07-01-15 04:13 PM
    I've noticed it doesn't lag on the "swipe to answer " but the lag occurs before you notice that the call is coming in.
    I've realized when a call is coming in from entire device freezes for about 5-10secs. If you use bebuzz you'll notice the led start flashing and the screen stops but the phone actually starts ringing and the "incoming call screen " opens.

Posted via CB10
    07-01-15 04:15 PM
    Thanks Calvin

Posted via CB10
    I subscribed to your channel as well. I'm looking to stay as informed as possible! Thank You!
    clie610 likes this.
    07-01-15 04:17 PM
    My battery life seems to be getting worse. It was never great to begin with - 12 to 15 hours at best.

But lately it's been about 8 to 10.

But, I also think it's age - after two years, it's not unexpected to lose some life in these things. I'll be buying a new battery soon.

Posted via CB10
    07-02-15 10:14 AM
    My battery life seems to be getting worse. It was never great to begin with - 12 to 15 hours at best.

But lately it's been about 8 to 10.

But, I also think it's age - after two years, it's not unexpected to lose some life in these things. I'll be buying a new battery soon.

Posted via CB10
    I'm a tad past two years myself, and the age of the battery may be a factor, but considering that these are not production releases does help me to understand that these things are to be expected.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    07-02-15 10:26 AM
    Well in mine battery life for the first is becoming better from 12 to 15 hours I am now getting almost 20 hours.

Super

Stl100-4 on GSM

Posted via CB10
    07-02-15 04:18 PM