04-21-14 11:05 AM
137 ... 23456
tools
    Who's talking about android users.. we all are BB10 users.. And if Google can't give us apps.. we are stealing them using our brilliant BlackBerry 10 OS..!! And yes BlackBerry developers are making that poor emulator of yours worth using by integrating it with sheer brilliance..!! So instead of cribbing about how poor BlackBerry 10 OS is.. why don't you go and use your phone which has OS of that poor emulator without the intelligence of BlackBerry 10 OS..!!

Posted via Dual OS Z10..!! B-)
    I have a Q10 device..... The only way to get a substandard experience with apps is by voiding your warranty and installing leak OS.
    12-06-13 09:10 AM
    It's perfectly alright..!! No issues..!! Just that it's *HIM* and not *her* :P
    SO SORRY!
    12-06-13 09:18 AM
    I have a Q10 device..... The only way to get a substandard experience with apps is by voiding your warranty and installing leak OS.
    LEAKS become official sooner or later... (worried for warranty.. don't install leaks..wait for official release) and even if they are leaks..they are still BB10 os..!! Besides you have a Q10.. it has a BB10os only..its disappointing that you don't understand how beautiful the os is..and how much more powerful it is going to become with time..!! FYI even android took a year or so to emerge in market..it also struggled after its launch..so have patience my friend...don't just randomly say BB10 is worthless..They are a dying company but still they are working so hard and giving us some beautiful features..respect them...don't act like a typical android user who needs spoon feeding and just knows how to ramble aimlessly on BB users..!!
    abramadhi and Pravin1 like this.
    12-06-13 09:30 AM
    LEAKS become official sooner or later... (worried for warranty.. don't install leaks..wait for official release) and even if they are leaks..they are still BB10 os..!! Besides you have a Q10.. it has a BB10os only..its disappointing that you don't understand how beautiful the os is..and how much more powerful it is going to become with time..!! FYI even android took a year or so to emerge in market..it also struggled after its launch..so have patience my friend...don't just randomly say BB10 is worthless..They are a dying company but still they are working so hard and giving us some beautiful features..respect them...don't act like a typical android user who needs spoon feeding and just knows how to ramble aimlessly on BB users..!!
    12-06-13 09:31 AM
    Only thing it's missing is being to run completely nice ( even if you slide bottom of the screen it won't take you out of the luncher)

Posted via CB10
    12-06-13 09:33 AM
    Only thing it's missing is being to run completely nice ( even if you slide bottom of the screen it won't take you out of the luncher)

Posted via CB10
    can you elaborate please..!! coz it works fine with mine.. both minimize (bottom to centre) gesture and back (bottom diagonal swipe) gesture..!!
    12-06-13 09:34 AM
    Where did I snap a rule on her finger ? Are you telling me that I can't inform anyone about other post when they are new to the forums? (she had 3 post when I posted, and this was her first one) I also copied paste the link so she can read more about it, and I also said at the end that it was a cool option, with an exclamation mark. I'm not sure why you take it like I was attacking her, but in no way I was, otherwise why should I have take the time to find the post that I was referring too.

and Akshay Borkar in no way I was attacking you, sorry if you though otherwise.
    First be aware that your should say HIS (not her)

Sorry AcADIeN, FYI, I replyed to your post because when I was running thru all the post, I found your post in the opposite direction of all the other post ...stiffling the general enthusiams found in that thread. ...kind of saying "Why did you generate that thread ?"
    Yes, knowing that there were other relevant threads, you are right that it was a good idea to mention it, ...but there are different way to mention it.

Here your original post
    Running android launcher, search for this on crackberry and you will see that we all already know about this, nothing new, just saying. (Anyone having fun installing Android launchers on their 10.2.1?)
    Dual OS? more like blackberry running an android app, nothing new here either.
    Cool? It sure is!

--> Hey! Turn off

Here what may have been a better
    For those interested there are several other discussions on the topic, just search for this on crackberry.(Anyone having fun installing Android launchers on their 10.2.1?)
    Dual OS? note it's more like blackberry running an android app, nothing new here either.
    Cool? It sure is!

--> Ok cool, I will give them a look

So AcADIeN, what do you think?

I think we should always keep discussions positive and constructive.

Without bitterness AcADIeN.
    Akshay Borkar likes this.
    12-06-13 01:05 PM
    First be aware that your should say HIS (not her)

Sorry AcADIeN, FYI, I replyed to your post because when I was running thru all the post, I found your post in the opposite direction of all the other post ...stiffling the general enthusiams found in that thread. ...kind of saying "Why did you generate that thread ?"
    Yes, knowing that there were other relevant threads, you are right that it was a good idea to mention it, ...but there are different way to mention it.

Here your original post
    Running android launcher, search for this on crackberry and you will see that we all already know about this, nothing new, just saying. (Anyone having fun installing Android launchers on their 10.2.1?)
    Dual OS? more like blackberry running an android app, nothing new here either.
    Cool? It sure is!

--> Hey! Turn off

Here what may have been a better
    For those interested there are several other discussions on the topic, just search for this on crackberry.(Anyone having fun installing Android launchers on their 10.2.1?)
    Dual OS? note it's more like blackberry running an android app, nothing new here either.
    Cool? It sure is!

--> Ok cool, I will give them a look

So AcADIeN, what do you think?

I think we should always keep discussions positive and constructive.

Without bitterness AcADIeN.
    Its alright mate..let it go.. forget everything.. *PEACE*
    12-06-13 01:34 PM
    can you elaborate please..!! coz it works fine with mine.. both minimize (bottom to centre) gesture and back (bottom diagonal swipe) gesture..!!
    I meant, when you open an Android Luncher it will be open as an active frame and beats the purpose of being " a theme" thus when sliding (to peak or see in to the hub you can see then the BB10 in the background. ( it would've been nicer if that doesn't happens and remain as you were running Android OS) just my opinion ( if peaking works without having to leave the luncher, that would be nice) hope I elaborated enough.

Posted via CB10
    12-06-13 02:55 PM
    I meant, when you open an Android Luncher it will be open as an active frame and beats the purpose of being " a theme" thus when sliding (to peak or see in to the hub you can see then the BB10 in the background. ( it would've been nicer if that doesn't happens and remain as you were running Android OS) just my opinion ( if peaking works without having to leave the luncher, that would be nice) hope I elaborated enough.

Posted via CB10
    Yup.. whatever you mentioned.. if that happens then surely BlackBerry will have a better android than android phones.. let's just hope BlackBerry developers are watching us..!!

12-06-13 03:36 PM
    pretty cool.

so when in the android launcher, do the settings and stuff actually work?

and when going through iMessage, does it actually show up through iMessage on recipient's side as well?
    12-06-13 03:45 PM
    pretty cool.

so when in the android launcher, do the settings and stuff actually work?

and when going through iMessage, does it actually show up through iMessage on recipient's side as well?
    Yup settings in android launcher works fine.. and regarding the Imessage .. when I checked it.. it was working fine.. it was showing contacts from my contact book who have iPhone.. exchanged few messages also.. but as soon as apple finds out.. they come up with a new version.. so then you have to wait for the crackers to come up with a better version..!!

12-06-13 03:50 PM
    We all know it's just a launcher.. but if you can showoff in front of your friends who say BlackBerry sucks.. it's like a punch on their faces.. coz we got better android than them..!! And that was the whole point of my thread..!! I have already mentioned about the launcher thing.. read comments on 1st page..!!

Get non-loser friends? 'Showing off' with my phone or caring what my friends think of my phone is pretty much the least of my worries. But again, whatever floats your boat. Live that thug phone life, boi! Hit them streetz son and have epic battles of 'Whose Phone Is Better!'
    12-06-13 06:18 PM
    So now I guess even BlackBerry figured out that their only hope to stay around was to adopt and promote Android compatability and turn their handsets into Androidberry's to try and stop all the customers leaving for lack of apps and broken promises. To bad they didn't think of this for my 3 Playbooks then maybe I wouldn't have been so mad and total dropped BlackBerry for Android, but that said I truly don't regret switching to Android.

Sent from my Samsung Tab 2 using CB Forums mobile app
    12-06-13 06:50 PM
    I think this stuff is pretty cool and shows off some great native abilities of BB10. I would just avoid the whole "better Android than Android" line. That said, I can't wait to see the next big leak and what direction they take with the runtime.
    12-06-13 07:25 PM
    if you can run android OS NOT

android runtime in blackberry os is very slow ,and every things is limited.calling master cannot work when is calling.
    12-06-13 11:02 PM
    Get non-loser friends? 'Showing off' with my phone or caring what my friends think of my phone is pretty much the least of my worries. But again, whatever floats your boat. Live that thug phone life, boi! Hit them streetz son and have epic battles of 'Whose Phone Is Better!'
    This is actually an everyday phenomenon in the states.......people actually show off their phones.

Posted via CB10
    12-06-13 11:36 PM
    Get over android :P
    I'll tell you something better. On playbook we had dosbox, but I can't find it for bb10. Guess have to load the apk of that.

1. Install dosbox and run WINDOWS
    2. Install any Linux emulator and run Ubuntu

Will try these myself and keep you updated

Posted via CB10
    12-06-13 11:41 PM
    So now I guess even BlackBerry figured out that their only hope to stay around was to adopt and promote Android compatability and turn their handsets into Androidberry's to try and stop all the customers leaving for lack of apps and broken promises. To bad they didn't think of this for my 3 Playbooks then maybe I wouldn't have been so mad and total dropped BlackBerry for Android, but that said I truly don't regret switching to Android.

Sent from my Samsung Tab 2 using CB Forums mobile app
    They are just trying to close up that APP-GAP..!! And they doing all this because Google and BlackBerry just couldn't come to agreement over Google play services..!!

12-07-13 03:29 AM
    if you can run android OS NOT

android runtime in blackberry os is very slow ,and every things is limited.calling master cannot work when is calling.
    Things are limited because it's runtime and not the entire OS ..!! And the runtime is slow..?? I never experienced such a thing.. works good for me.. yeah but it's slower compared to BB10 OS

12-07-13 03:32 AM
    Get over android :P
    I'll tell you something better. On playbook we had dosbox, but I can't find it for bb10. Guess have to load the apk of that.

1. Install dosbox and run WINDOWS
    2. Install any Linux emulator and run Ubuntu

Will try these myself and keep you updated

Posted via CB10
    You kidding me..??! *jaws drop down * if that's possible then BB10 can become a universal platform..!!

12-07-13 03:37 AM
    I remember back then when I was able to install win 3.1 on my Nokia N95. I can, but it's useless. Kinda same like this, at least for me.

Posted via CB10
    12-07-13 05:19 AM
    Thanks for sharing your info Akshay Borkar , very interesting on where BB10 os is going and what it can become.
    12-07-13 05:57 AM
    I remember back then when I was able to install win 3.1 on my Nokia N95. I can, but it's useless. Kinda same like this, at least for me.

Posted via CB10
    It's all about personal opinion buddy..!! It's perfectly alright if you feel android runtime is useless.. but for majority of BlackBerry 10 users it's amazing.. including me..!! Just saying..!!

12-07-13 06:32 AM
    Thanks for sharing your info Akshay Borkar , very interesting on where BB10 os is going and what it can become.
    Most welcome..!!

12-07-13 06:33 AM
137 ... 23456