04-21-14 10:05 AM
137 12345 ...
tools
    I tried this for a bit but prefer to be on BB10 100% of the time. Neat to try though.
    12-05-13 03:32 PM
    I tried this for a bit but prefer to be on BB10 100% of the time. Neat to try though.
    Everyone prefers to be on BB10 only.. my thread is only meant to give you feeling of dual OS..!! Which you can brag about to IPhone and android users..!!

Posted via Dual OS Z10..!! B-)
    12-05-13 03:37 PM
    We all know it's just a launcher.. but if you can showoff in front of your friends who say BlackBerry sucks.. it's like a punch on their faces.. coz we got better android than them..!! And that was the whole point of my thread..!! I have already mentioned about the launcher thing.. read comments on 1st page..!!

hahah trying to correct Bla1ze....

funniest comment here in a while
    mopar_fxr and Akshay Borkar like this.
    12-05-13 03:46 PM
    While I'm always glad to see people enjoying their devices.. I have to just say what others have already said.... it's just a launcher. But hey, whatever floats your boat.
    way to burst the bubble LOL

even if you are right and most of us know it hahahaha
    Akshay Borkar likes this.
    12-05-13 03:56 PM
    way to burst the bubble LOL

even if you are right and most of us know it hahahaha
    )

Squircle device powered by 10.2.1.1055
    12-05-13 05:46 PM
    Qnx is behind bb10. Bb10 is Qnx. Not android. There's only a runtime not a full android OS

Posted via CB10
    12-05-13 06:18 PM
    Snap just shows apps from Google play of entire America..and majority of the apps are Canadian apps... that's why i would prefer 1-mobile market.. where there is a category called as *Local top* and *Local free* etc (for users residing in rest of the world).. anyways thanks for sharing mate..!!
    Actually, the latest version of Snap reads the user's country (it requests location permissions). It also doesn't need to be fed an ID code anymore; it somehow gets one from GPlay. It's actually pretty slick.
    12-05-13 06:27 PM
    Qnx is behind bb10. Bb10 is Qnx. Not android. There's only a runtime not a full android OS

Posted via CB10
    And again.. everybody knows this.. still thanks for reminding..!!

12-05-13 06:28 PM
    Actually, the latest version of Snap reads the user's country (it requests location permissions). It also doesn't need to be fed an ID code anymore; it somehow gets one from GPlay. It's actually pretty slick.
    Well then it's worth a shot..!! Thanks..!!

12-05-13 06:29 PM
    We've been doing this since the PlayBook lol... It's just a better runtime.
    Akshay Borkar likes this.
    12-05-13 07:31 PM
    And again.. everybody knows this.. still thanks for reminding..!!

Then the purpose of the topic is?
    You like the runtime?
    Great!

Posted via CB10
    12-05-13 07:55 PM
    Omar, if you didn't enjoy the thread, then just move on.... No need to be an complete jerk because someone is sharing something. I for one enjoyed the thread.... as have several others as you see if you look through the comments. So tell me, what is the purpose of your post Omar? You've added nothing that hasn't been said.

I understand the concept that he's simply running a launcher, an android app running on an emulator.... Not having the leak installed on my phone, it's interesting to see it. The OP did a nice job with all the screenshots etc.... Again, what was the point of your post ? Got tired of kicking your dog, and figured you'd come to CB to try and Pi*s people off ?
    12-05-13 09:28 PM
    Omar, if you didn't enjoy the thread, then just move on.... No need to be an complete jerk because someone is sharing something. I for one enjoyed the thread.... as have several others as you see if you look through the comments. So tell me, what is the purpose of your post Omar? You've added nothing that hasn't been said.

I understand the concept that he's simply running a launcher, an android app running on an emulator.... Not having the leak installed on my phone, it's interesting to see it. The OP did a nice job with all the screenshots etc.... Again, what was the point of your post ? Got tired of kicking your dog, and figured you'd come to CB to try and Pi*s people off ?
    Not jerking, I like the runtime too and it's hidden features that's been discussed a lot lately, you just got it the irony way
    The OP did not complain about me. Therefore you're just making a thing out of nothing
    Chill.

Posted via CB10
    12-05-13 10:38 PM
    We've been doing this since the PlayBook lol... It's just a better runtime.
    Nice mate..!!

12-05-13 11:00 PM

Thanks for your support.. it means a lot.. I appreciate it..!! Thank you..!!

12-05-13 11:04 PM
    Not jerking, I like the runtime too and it's hidden features that's been discussed a lot lately, you just got it the irony way
    The OP did not complain about me. Therefore you're just making a thing out of nothing
    Chill.

Posted via CB10
    If you like the runtime just enjoy the feeling it gives you.. if you find the thread repetitive.. you can move to other threads that interests you my friend.. !! Anyways I still respect your thoughts ..!! Thanks..!!

12-05-13 11:07 PM
    Participating.
    12-05-13 11:27 PM
    Can you actually run BBM apk and bar?
    12-05-13 11:36 PM
    Glad you are excited about it, just a word of caution, using launchers have briken the Andtoid Runtime for some people. So be sure to revert back to original launcher before uninstalling any new launchers

1. You didnt mention the WIDGETS. Get some widgets on those homescreen of yours (in launcher). Lke calengoo, evernote, recorder, etc

2. Login using your google account: Follow this post
    Login to your google apps after installing the Google Play / Account apks given in this link. Get GMail to work and include its widget.

3. Login into GMaps using the apk provided, and sync your starred location, get google voice navigation, and update your location to google servers (location history reporting). v6.4 for google maps works for me.

4. Make your phone speak back to you, make full use of Pico TTS installed on your phone, download any Text to speech client (few kb in size) and make them speak your documents and texts using Android's builtin Voice. Use Moon Reader apk to read out your ebooks. I have been trying to install new voices, but right now, none are working.

Happy Z10ing
    This is great advice! Thanks.

I loaded the Nova launcher and found that some Android apps started to act a bit wonky--like FlipBoard. If I have FlipBoard open and then switch to another app, when I return to FlipBoard the screen is black. I can back-out of that article and it works ok, but I never had the issue of it not redrawing upon returning to it.

I'm pretty sure Ghost Commander has caused my Android apps to start acting a bit weird as well.
    12-06-13 02:19 AM
    Can you actually run BBM apk and bar?
    i tried it...but bbm apk crashes.. bar works fine...!!
    12-06-13 05:41 AM
    Why would android users need to run the the very few blackberry apps that exist ? Just shows how much of a failure BB10 is that it needs to rely on a poor emulator.
    12-06-13 06:19 AM
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    A wild troll appears!!
    irweezyy, AngusH and Pravin1 like this.
    12-06-13 06:52 AM
    Why would android users need to run the the very few blackberry apps that exist ? Just shows how much of a failure BB10 is that it needs to rely on a poor emulator.
    Who's talking about android users.. we all are BB10 users.. And if Google can't give us apps.. we are stealing them using our brilliant BlackBerry 10 OS..!! And yes BlackBerry developers are making that poor emulator of yours worth using by integrating it with sheer brilliance..!! So instead of cribbing about how poor BlackBerry 10 OS is.. why don't you go and use your phone which has OS of that poor emulator without the intelligence of BlackBerry 10 OS..!!

DStLouis and Pravin1 like this.
    12-06-13 07:27 AM
    Should we say AcADIeN or CaJuN (the declination of Acadien)?
    Refering to your comment above, I would say CaJuN. ..its a bit SpiCy!

The OP did prepared a nice post sharing its enthusiasm running the "dual OS", you come here and just act like snapping a rule on its fingers.
    Where did I snap a rule on her finger ? Are you telling me that I can't inform anyone about other post when they are new to the forums? (she had 3 post when I posted, and this was her first one) I also copied paste the link so she can read more about it, and I also said at the end that it was a cool option, with an exclamation mark. I'm not sure why you take it like I was attacking her, but in no way I was, otherwise why should I have take the time to find the post that I was referring too.

and Akshay Borkar in no way I was attacking you, sorry if you though otherwise.
    12-06-13 07:39 AM
    Where did I snap a rule on her finger ? Are you telling me that I can't inform anyone about other post when they are new to the forums? (she had 3 post when I posted, and this was her first one) I also copied paste the link so she can read more about it, and I also said at the end that it was a cool option, with an exclamation mark. I'm not sure why you take it like I was attacking her, but in no way I was, otherwise why should I have take the time to find the post that I was referring too.

and Akshay Borkar in no way I was attacking you, sorry if you though otherwise.
    It's perfectly alright..!! No issues..!! Just that it's *HIM* and not *her* :P
    AcADIeN likes this.
    12-06-13 07:51 AM
137 12345 ...