12-21-13 10:23 AM
35 12
tools
    So I Had Installed The OS 10.2.1.1055 Since it 1st released.
    and I hadn't any Problem with Emails, accounts or anything
    now when I wiped my device, then reinstalled 10.2.1.1055

THE ACCOUNTS ARE NOT LOADING !!
    and the problem that he wants me to fix the email's password to get notification !!

what should I do ?

Btw, I didn't install yet any apk app, Only restored my device
    12-13-13 04:09 PM
    That's the problem,i belive doing a restore us not recommended on this one.

Posted on my Z30
    12-13-13 04:21 PM
    That's the problem,i belive doing a restore us not recommended on this one.

Posted on my Z30
    It's Impossible to start using device without restore !!
    I Got 6 GB of loss settings, media and applications ! and I'm not willing to restart all these again from the beginning
    12-13-13 04:28 PM
    Well you don't have to, I'm just telling you that's where your probably getting the issues from.

Posted on my Z30
    12-13-13 04:32 PM
    So I Had Installed The OS 10.2.1.1055 Since it 1st released.
    and I hadn't any Problem with Emails, accounts or anything
    now when I wiped my device, then reinstalled 10.2.1.1055

THE ACCOUNTS ARE NOT LOADING !!
    and the problem that he wants me to fix the email's password to get notification !!

what should I do ?

Btw, I didn't install yet any apk app, Only restored my device
    Why? Just why.

Hopefully you have your previous backup, if you want to restore.
    12-13-13 04:32 PM
    There are threads discussing the same issue. From my personal experience restoring is not the only reason, I'm having this issue and I haven't restored. Try removing any Android ports one by one, and check. Start with Viber if you have it

Posted by Menshawy who's using Z10STL100-1/10.2.1.1055 and is anti Android ports on BlackBerry 10
    12-13-13 04:34 PM
    Reload and do not wipe - although it may be too late since you wiped once. I had nothing but problems after wiping.

I had a seemless transition from 1809 to 1055 with full restore (no wipe this time)

Posted via CB10
    12-13-13 04:59 PM
    Skype or eBay could be the culprit.
    12-13-13 05:23 PM
    Reload and do not wipe - although it may be too late since you wiped once. I had nothing but problems after wiping.

I had a seemless transition from 1809 to 1055 with full restore (no wipe this time)

Posted via CB10
    So I Install an Old OS then, reinstall 10.2.1.1055?

Posted via CB10
    12-13-13 10:19 PM
    Twice i wiped after loading an os and couldn't restore afterward. The first one was when installing 1047 and the second one 1323. Never did a wipe afterward and so far restore works fine. All my settings and accounts are back and my device is reliable for a daily driver.

STL 100-2; 10.2.1.1055

Posted via CB10
    12-14-13 04:41 AM

Posted via CB10
    Should not be to late as this worked for me. Was not able to load IMAP mail, subscribed calendar or FB after initial load and wipe. Reload, no wipe and I wad good with ALL ACCOUNTS and RESTORE.

STL-3 Z10 | Rogers | 10.2.1.1055
    12-14-13 07:03 AM
    I Got 6 GB of loss settings, media and applications ! and I'm not willing to restart all these again from the beginning
    Then you should of read the threads. It is very clear that a restore messes things up.

Verizon Z10 10.2.1.1055
    Superfly_FR and southlander like this.
    12-14-13 07:05 AM
    I've tried loading this leak several ways and have the same issue no matter what, so I think this wipe/restore thing is just a red herring. I just figured out that if I delete Skype the problem goes away for several Android apps. But not all.

Posted with my shiny new Z30
    12-14-13 03:20 PM
    So, It's Not Solved Yet
    I Restored My Settings and Media Only, because u guys Said that there is some apps that affects it
    But It didn't Load, while before the restoring it was working
    Now I Re-installed The OS for the 10th time
    But I Need to Restore My Data Back !!
    I've Tried Installing an Old OS then re-installing 10.2.1.1055 = Nothing Happened !!
    12-15-13 02:41 AM
    No .You do have a choice. Don't restore anything that was previously on the device. It may have corrupted files.redownload everything from their original source and you will be less likely to have problems with 1055.
    12-15-13 07:38 AM
    Simplest way to not need to restore is all storage is on media card. All contacts/calendar syncs with email account. Then if you don't restore you don't lose much. You have to rearrange your icons. You have to manually associate your accounts. You have to tweak a few settings. And retrain your keyboard. You have to into BlackBerry World and click download all. Sometimes starting fresh is a blessing.

Posted via CB10 on Z10|10.2.1.1055
    12-15-13 08:43 AM
    No .You do have a choice. Don't restore anything that was previously on the device. It may have corrupted files.redownload everything from their original source and you will be less likely to have problems with 1055.
    Ditto

Posted on my Z30
    12-15-13 08:43 AM
    Simplest way to not need to restore is all storage is on media card. All contacts/calendar syncs with email account. Then if you don't restore you don't lose much. You have to rearrange your icons. You have to manually associate your accounts. You have to tweak a few settings. And retrain your keyboard. You have to into BlackBerry World and click download all. Sometimes starting fresh is a blessing.

Depends on your definition of much. For me my browser bookmarks alone are too much to give up.
    12-15-13 09:03 AM
    Depends on your definition of much. For me my browser bookmarks alone are too much to give up.
    and For Me :
    - Music
    - Pictures
    - Videos
    - 4 GB of Apps + The Android Apps

I won't Re-download these apps again !
    and The Media, They are NOT FOUND EXCEPT IN THE RESTORE !!!!

if I have a way extracting the files in the restore file that would be great !
    12-15-13 09:11 AM
    and For Me :
    - Music
    - Pictures
    - Videos
    - 4 GB of Apps + The Android Apps

I won't Re-download these apps again !
    and The Media, They are NOT FOUND EXCEPT IN THE RESTORE !!!!

if I have a way extracting the files in the restore file that would be great !
    All media can be backed up and restored through WiFi or USB. Apps would be annoying downloading again, but not that big a deal. Android apps won't backup no matter what.
    12-15-13 09:46 AM
    All media can be backed up and restored through WiFi or USB. Apps would be annoying downloading again, but not that big a deal. Android apps won't backup no matter what.
    How Can I Get Media Back with WiFi or USB ?
    12-17-13 10:46 AM
    How Can I Get Media Back with WiFi or USB ?
    Sync it. Wifi sync or USB sync with BlackBerry Link.

However if you store your media on your SD card you won't have to worry as a load, or a wipe doesn't touch the SD card. There is a reason it's also called a "media card"

12-17-13 01:03 PM
    You don't need Link at all. You can turn on mass storage and use a USB. The internal will be available to copy/paste. Likewise, you can set up a mapped network drive, and do it via WiFi. My Computer->Map network drive->choose an empty drive letter->
    *internal storage \\"your IPv4 to the / then \media
    Example - \\xxx.xxx.x.xx\media

*SD storage same as above, but replace media with removable_sdcard

Then you don't need to plug in to access your storage again.

Make sure access via WiFi is enabled in Storage
    12-17-13 01:20 PM
    My accounts wouldn't load
    I thought they were broken, but I left it loading for like an hour and it eventually did.
    But for the longest time it just said loading accounts and a spinning circle at the bottom.
    12-17-13 02:09 PM
    My accounts wouldn't load
    I thought they were broken, but I left it loading for like an hour and it eventually did.
    But for the longest time it just said loading accounts and a spinning circle at the bottom.
    So, everytime you do so ?
    or it's once and then Gets fast ?
    and you know what xD I'm Gonna Try it, But if It failed, I'm Gonna KILL YOUUUU :P Jokin' I'll Only Shoot You haha
    12-17-13 03:34 PM
35 12