12-20-13 09:28 AM
61 123
tools
    @geppo78

What android apps do you still have installed?

Posted via CB10
    Too much app....

Posted via CB10
    11-18-13 04:32 PM
    I found another culprit for this problem. Bike Race by Top Free Games also causes this problem. I can duplicate over and over. Accounts page works fine --> Install Bike Race -->Accounts page stops loading -->Delete Bike Race -->Accounts page loads fine. No need for reboots in between.

Additionally, I checked the permissions and the Bike Race app does not have permissions to access the contacts. It has permissions to Location and Device Identifying Information only. The one thing I DO know about the Bike Race app is it has Facebook integration but I hadn't even gotten to that point to have it log into Facebook. Something in the app just being installed causes this problem. As a side note, I have Candy Crush installed which has Facebook integration and it doesn't cause this problem.
    11-18-13 09:16 PM
    I found another culprit for this problem. Bike Race by Top Free Games also causes this problem. I can duplicate over and over. Accounts page works fine --> Install Bike Race -->Accounts page stops loading -->Delete Bike Race -->Accounts page loads fine. No need for reboots in between.

Additionally, I checked the permissions and the Bike Race app does not have permissions to access the contacts. It has permissions to Location and Device Identifying Information only. The one thing I DO know about the Bike Race app is it has Facebook integration but I hadn't even gotten to that point to have it log into Facebook. Something in the app just being installed causes this problem. As a side note, I have Candy Crush installed which has Facebook integration and it doesn't cause this problem.
    OK, so it doesn't seem to be this specific app. What I'm noticing is that any additional android-ported app I add causes this problem. It's not specific to any app. Right now I have 18 android ported apps, some from BBWorld and some from 1Mobile. If I add any new android port the accounts page gets stuck on loading.
    SaraVibes likes this.
    11-18-13 10:41 PM
    I had to remove a bunch of APKs...I checked the Accounts menu after every removal

Remember the Milk did the trick for me...really not sure it's app related. Maybe just a combination of things?
    11-21-13 11:02 AM
    Guys this is really easy to solve.

Main culprits are amazon app store and Google play store, failing that it's an android app installed on the device.

Delete the stores first from the device and reboot and try then to see if you can access the accounts screen! If still have issue, delete the android apps and reboot.

I'm sure this problem will be fixed in the next OS leak.

Posted via CB10
    Yes this seems certain android apps are to blame but seems hit and miss don't try to download Google play services if an app asks that seems to be one of the contributing factors

Posted via CB10
    11-21-13 11:05 AM
    OK, so it doesn't seem to be this specific app. What I'm noticing is that any additional android-ported app I add causes this problem. It's not specific to any app. Right now I have 18 android ported apps, some from BBWorld and some from 1Mobile. If I add any new android port the accounts page gets stuck on loading.
    Confirmed!
    Same problem here.
    Also I found that Kayak break the accounts page apart from everything.
    11-21-13 02:46 PM
    It was Kayak on my end. Didn't even need to reboot.
    tgvgk likes this.
    11-21-13 05:57 PM
    Try loading any other Android port app from BBWorld or an app from 1Mobile. You see that it's any additional app that causes the problem.
    11-21-13 06:02 PM
    I uninstalled Kakaotalk and Wechat downloaded from 1mobile and now I can access my accounts. No need for reboot etc.

Posted via CB10
    11-21-13 06:04 PM
    I have the same issue. I have since removed many apps and still have no solution...
    12-20-13 09:00 AM
    Remove any app that runs in the android player.
    12-20-13 09:28 AM
61 123