Anyone getting account info needed even tho I still get emails, and enter info this keep coming up. I also have the same issue with gtalk and yahoo messenger after I deleted them they are still on hub. Any help would be appreciated
    Thanks
    Account info needed on 10.1.0.4537-img_00000193.png

Posted via CB10
    07-22-13 06:34 AM
    Did you do a restore? If so try wiping the device and starting fresh

Posted via CB10
    07-22-13 08:44 AM
    Did you do a restore? If so try wiping the device and starting fresh

Posted via CB10
    Actually I think I have the solution on this.
    Do not do a restore if you have already done one during the setup procedure.

Just go to accounts and delete the account.
    Then recreate the account.

In case this happens with your bblink account, delete the account and then plug your phone to usb and follow the reassociation process with bblink.
    That will do the trick until you reinstall the next OS and do a restore like I always do.

The problem with the deleted account showing in the hub is something that hasn't happened to me yet.
    What I would do is a restart after the delete.

Posted via CB10
    07-22-13 09:01 AM
    Hai you can go to www.blackberry.com/eavt and get best setting for your validation emails

Posted via CB10
    07-22-13 09:19 AM
    I was getting this all the time on this build. 4651 has been stable for me, just entered passwords on initial install and its been fine since

Posted via CB10
    07-22-13 10:25 AM
    Anyone getting account info needed even tho I still get emails, and enter info this keep coming up. I also have the same issue with gtalk and yahoo messenger after I deleted them they are still on hub. Any help would be appreciated
    Thanks
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_00000193.png 
Views:	467 
Size:	67.5 KB 
ID:	185024

Posted via CB10
    I used to get this all the time when loading new leaks, after a few pissed times. I finally looked into it more closely and found that evebn though my email was working 100%, contacts and calendar was not sinced, I went into notifications and clicked on each one listed as above and clicked open and saw one was for contacts once opened even though sounded like email issue, then next one in notifications was calender, Opened and reput password and never got again till I loaded a new leak except for latest 10.2.0.443 .
    07-22-13 11:33 AM
    1) Delete account, 2) Restart phone, 3) Re-add accounts....

Posted via CB10
    07-22-13 07:45 PM
    Thanks

Posted via CB10
    I used to get that on my yahoo account pretty regularly and then my account got hacked. Now I changed the password there and I'm starting to it on my gmail. I'm starting to think one of the apps on my phone is accessing my email and is unsafe. I hope that's not the case, but I'm just putting the concern out there.
    07-25-13 10:33 AM
    Delete account. Restart phone to clear out old info. Sign in to your accounts. That's it.
    07-25-13 01:27 PM