09-16-15 05:07 AM
90 ... 234
tools
    I was joking man! All is fine.
    Everybody can have a opinion, that's why we have forums.

But i still believe it's a hardware vs software combo.

Posted via CB10
    Lol. Stop poking the bear.

Anyway, I see it's now official, so let me go backup in preparation for receiving it. I'm

Posted via CB10
    09-08-15 02:00 PM
    It only comes across that way because you seem to have this 'need' to correct everyone's opinion on this if it doesn't agree with yours. There's just no need to. Even if they're going on and on they're entitled to their opinion as you are. If you find it odd, you should equally find it odd your 'need' to have to respond to each one you see.
    Sure, it's always fun to come up with theories and I do have mine and it can be influenced at anytime if facts present itself. Until then, I'll have my opinion, but I won't feel compelled to convince anyone that it's more right than theirs.

Posted via CB10
    Odd, some people have been invested in this thread from the beginning, and I just read the thread and replied to a few comments and I'm the one that "needs" to correct everyone? Lol. Sure man. I guess it all depends on whose so-called "theory" you believe in I guess. Eh, no surprise, that's usually how it is, haha.

I take it you guys went and read up on how keyboards work and all of that? Or prefer to just stick with what you think? ;-)

Posted without the aid of AutoCorrect with my physical keyboard via CB10
    09-08-15 10:41 PM
    Odd, some people have been invested in this thread from the beginning, and I just read the thread and replied to a few comments and I'm the one that "needs" to correct everyone? Lol. Sure man. I guess it all depends on whose so-called "theory" you believe in I guess. Eh, no surprise, that's usually how it is, haha.

I take it you guys went and read up on how keyboards work and all of that? Or prefer to just stick with what you think? ;-)

Yeah i actually read that all the HW keyboards have double typing at some point. And that's where the software needs to kick in to correct it...

Posted via CB10
    lift likes this.
    09-09-15 01:59 AM
    LOL, Why would I? I not that invested in this argument and I certainly don't need to feed my ego with thinking I know more than anyone else.

I can't fix it, but the people who made it seems to have found the answer, so let's hope it sticks.

Posted via CB10
    09-09-15 06:55 AM
    LOL, Why would I? I not that invested in this argument and I certainly don't need to feed my ego with thinking I know more than anyone else.

I can't fix it, but the people who made it seems to have found the answer, so let's hope it sticks.

Posted via CB10
    Because learning things is good for you? Many times I've had an opinion about a subject only to find out I've been wrong and have been glad to discover new information even if it proves me wrong. Don't see how that has anything with "ego" if you don't mind being proven wrong, quite opposite actually. If you want to feed your ego you'll never admit you're wrong and continue blindly following your own opinion despite the facts just so you can keep living in your blissful ignorance. I'm not saying that's you, I have no clue who you are or if you've ever commented here before, just stating a fact about a quality of someone who puts ego before knowledge.

And I've fixed many devices (Q10's) by replacing the keyboard, but I'm sure eventually some of those might start double typing again, so hopefully this new OS update will mitigate that...

09-09-15 12:10 PM
    Because learning things is good for you?
    I'm in total agreement with that, but I just have lots that take priority over something like this.

Posted via CB10
    09-09-15 01:27 PM
    I'm in total agreement with that, but I just have lots that take priority over something like this.

Posted via CB10
    Well, hopefully that means you didn't waste any of your time commenting your opinion on the matter here then.

FCSC likes this.
    09-09-15 01:46 PM
    Well, hopefully that means you didn't waste any of your time commenting your opinion on the matter here then.
    Everyone is entitled to form and voice their opinion based on whatever. I'm just nowhere near as invested in this topic as you are to go digging into how the keyboard and software tuning works.

Anyway, this little banter has passed some idle time, but I'll leave it here. Feel free to have the last word.

Posted via CB10
    09-09-15 02:39 PM
    Well it seems I can use my keyboard like I should be able to use it and I'm not having to carefully type and scout for that red wiggly line.

I think I'm gonna go write a book on my Q10.

Posted via CB10
    lift likes this.
    09-09-15 03:21 PM
    Everyone is entitled to form and voice their opinion based on whatever. I'm just nowhere near as invested in this topic as you are to go digging into how the keyboard and software tuning works.

Anyway, this little banter has passed some idle time, but I'll leave it here. Feel free to have the last word.

Posted via CB10
    Someone conveniently provided a link right here, no digging required. *shrug* Later dude. :-)

09-10-15 01:07 AM
    Well it seems I can use my keyboard like I should be able to use it and I'm not having to carefully type and scout for that red wiggly line.

I think I'm gonna go write a book on my Q10.

Posted via CB10
    Ain't it nice? Haven't had a chance to update it myself. Having to redo the closet shelves and having to adjust the engine/tranny mounts in my car kind of ate up most of my time today... Tomorrow I'll get to it. :-)

09-10-15 01:09 AM
    Jumping in here guys to post that since the 2639 leak, my keyboard no longer has double typing issues on my PassPort. I always thought it was a software issue but apparently on the Q10 it took a new keyboard to correct it. With the passport it seems that this leak corrected a de-bounce problem causing it. It's been on for the last few days and no issues so far. I also, loaded the older .799 radio as the 2640 radio sucked. Light years better! Just fyi.
    Last edited by go1ndr; 09-10-15 at 07:47 PM.
    kgbbz10 likes this.
    09-10-15 07:36 PM
    I'm on .2474 and double typing issue on my passport finally got fixed!!! So happy!

Posted via CB10
    09-11-15 05:27 PM
    I have terrible keyboard input lags with the newest os version on my Passport.

Mostly on comment sections on different Websites. Not funny to use

モーニング娘。15 ... my BugBerryZ : Storm9500, Torch9860, Bold9900, Z10, Passport
    09-16-15 04:29 AM
    I have terrible keyboard input lags with the newest os version on my Passport.

Mostly on comment sections on different Websites. Not funny to use

モーニング娘。15 ... my BugBerryZ : Storm9500, Torch9860, Bold9900, Z10, Passport
    This isn't directly keyboard related but rather probably overwhelmed browser. I have the same problem, albeit with Q10, and it's a shame the faster Passport does the same. Try different Browser to check if I am right.

Posted via CB10
    09-16-15 05:07 AM
90 ... 234