02-14-14 07:17 AM
654 ... 1011121314 ...
tools
    Agreed.

Battery life with wifi is significantly better than with .1899.
    01-08-14 07:05 AM
    Great stuff! Thanks. I'll install tonite. Hope battery life gets better. It is pretty bad on the 1899 radio....

STL100-2 OS10.2.1.1925
    01-08-14 07:09 AM
    Wow! The scratchy sound on my jawbone headset suddenly stopped with this radio. I don't know how this can be but there you have it.

Posted via CB10
    01-08-14 08:04 AM
    Mehhh... this radio isn't workin well in my area... thanks for the upload though
    01-08-14 08:13 AM
    Just wanted to know if anyone has installed this radio on a z10 STL100-3, etc. running 10.2.1.1259?? If so, what kind of results?
    I'm one of the ones who installed 1259 and just waiting for the next release. 1925 looked good but a lot of posts with problems.
    Hoping the next release will be more solid. 1259 has been OK but a little steep on batter drain and I think that is due to Location Services.
    I can toggle it off when not in use and battery life get much better. However, I think and I maybe wrong in this as I am not sure but Location
    Services should be in the radio upgrade. If I am wrong please correct me. I just want to see if anyone has experimented with this radio or
    some other radio version on 1259 and it helped. Regardless, it seems a new version leak is in the very near future anyway but
    would still like to know, Thanks in advance..

akawarrior
    01-08-14 08:16 AM
    Is there anyone compare battery life for 1056 and 1926...

Posted via CB10
    01-08-14 08:54 AM
    Sorry if this has been asked/posted earlier but it didn't show up on a search for me - could someone please post the 1899 radio file so that we have a backup to revert to in case the 1926 radio does not play well? This is for a Z10STL100-4.

TIA!
    01-08-14 09:03 AM
    Mine had the total opposite affect. Kinda suck now. Z30 only got 10 hours yesterday. Was getting up to 28 before.
    Any ideas what could be causing this?

Posted via CB10
    Not sure, maybe it doesn't play nice with the z30.

Posted via CB10
    01-08-14 09:04 AM
    i tried to load this radio for my z10 stl-3 and i couldn't receive any bars on my reception signal... could it be that this only works on 10.2.1 because i'm still on 10.2.
    01-08-14 09:06 AM
    1925 loaded on a Q10 on att. Fixed issue I had with fb calendar sync and email probs but now bbm won't connect and I can't make phone calls. 1926 radio will solve this, correct?

Posted via CB10
    01-08-14 09:12 AM
    1925 loaded on a Q10 on att. Fixed issue I had with fb calendar sync and email probs but now bbm won't connect and I can't make phone calls. 1926 radio will solve this, correct?

Posted via CB10
    Check in the About screen of your phone and see if the radio loaded with the OS. It should show 1899.

You can also load the 1926 radio. It is non destructive and only takes a minute or two to load.
    01-08-14 09:25 AM
    ok ive downloaded the 925 leaked os ..will give the radio 1899 a day or two to see what happens. So far i took my battery off the charger this morning at 7:37(am) it is now 11:26(am) and im down to 60% battery life and im on wifi only havent activated hspa as yet...One of the things im trying to understand is why do you have to let the battery settle ?? ive never heard that before so im just curious.. one thing i notice is my phone keeps shutting off ever so often ive done one battery pull thus far..i'll wait and see what happens... Z10 slt100-1
    01-08-14 09:32 AM
    ok ive downloaded the 925 leaked os ..will give the radio 1899 a day or two to see what happens. So far i took my battery off the charger this morning at 7:37(am) it is now 11:26(am) and im down to 60% battery life and im on wifi only havent activated hspa as yet...One of the things im trying to understand is why do you have to let the battery settle ?? ive never heard that before so im just curious.. one thing i notice is my phone keeps shutting off ever so often ive done one battery pull thus far..i'll wait and see what happens... Z10 slt100-1
    Because once you install a leak, you phone is doing a lot of background synching with things like email accounts, contacts, etc.

Posted via CB10
    01-08-14 09:43 AM
    Yeah was just a mishap, thanks btw, didn't know you had an account here!

CLICK HERE To Join My Music & Poetry Channel. Please&Thanks.
    They signed up on CB Dec 28, 2013 so, understandable you didn't know

Posted with my ?Q10 running 10.2.1.1925.
    01-08-14 09:48 AM
    Darn it, still can't enter my Voice Mail Password on my VZW STL100-4 Z10.
    Yep still have this problem as well, but I don't think the radio file would affect that. Likely has to do with the phone/dialer app .bar itself.

Posted via CB10
    01-08-14 10:05 AM
    Here's what, you asked a question and it really was a question that could have been answered with common knowledge gained from past experiences ,which is what he did, and quite frankly your reply to him answering you is very snide and rudde, his answer was very clear,

You want to be the first to try running this radio on a 10.2.0 build? Go right ahead, but no one here is going to, because they already know the answer.

So here's what I suggest, if you gotta be rude about it, don't ask anymore questions...good?

CLICK HERE To Join My Music & Poetry Channel. Please&Thanks.
    Hello SirJes,

You can express your opinions about what you think of my answering to a guy all right, but I don't think that my replying and questions are snide and rude at all and it`s no big deal.

Let me explain for the understanding:

From the moment that he replied to me back, it wasn't very clear to me. He only suspected that the OS build is too old and also thinks that it might be incompatible.

His reply was send with his Q10 device SQN-100-1 with OS 10.2.1.XXXX and I noticed it. He already was and is still in his leaked OS version. I give him credits that he have experiences and skills with past OS builds but...

From the moment he was replying to me. It was to me clear that he didn't tried out with an older OS build and the newest leaked Radio build. That's why he took a gamble of replying me as his answer.

This radio leak 1926 just came out for about a week ago and he already is still in leaked OS build since last year of 2013, if he is an abuser right, he should give me straight detailed answers of my specific questions, which he didn't.

I too have experiences with updating leaks radio file updates for Q10 devices (SQN-100-3) through an autoloader. Although my last experience is when I was trying during the process with an updated leak radio file, (Lucky that I made a full back-up file before) when the prompt starts, it went well but my Q10 device get stucked within updating and the LED with red color blinks repeatedly. It was plugged in and had made connection between pc (Windows) and my Q10-device via USB cable. I didn't touch or so anything. About fifteen minutes afterwards I gave up because the Q10 device didn't responce and reboot properly. The updating process was in total demaged afterwards. Sadly I had to wipe out the whole OS build and reset the factory settings and put afterwards the back-up file with BlackBerry Link Software. In totaal it took me a half day to set it up everything on my Q10 device with apps, e-mailsettings, paypal connections etc.

If no one wants to share about experiences with older OS builds and newest leaked radio files, so be it. He or she shouldn't reply to me to begin with. That's my opinion. I'm not rude and/or snide but I only asked for detailed answers. That's all.

Thank you.
    Last edited by Ginowine; 01-08-14 at 10:17 AM.
    01-08-14 10:07 AM
    Thanks for this Sir Jes!
    01-08-14 10:08 AM
    Hello SirJes,

If no one wants to share about experiences with older OS builds and newest leaked radio files, so be it. He or she shouldn't reply to me to begin with. That's my opinion. I'm not rude and/or snide but I only asked for detailed answers. That's all.

Thank you.
    if the os and the radio file too much difference build will be incompatible you can't make phone call

Posted via CB10
    01-08-14 10:15 AM
    Hello SirJes,

You can express your opinions about what you think of my answering to a guy all right, but I don't think that my replying and questions are snide and rude at all and it`s no big deal.

Let me explain for the understanding:

From the moment that he replied to me back, it wasn't very clear to me. He only suspected that the OS build is too old and also thinks that it might be incompatible.

His reply was send with his Q10 device SQN-100-1 with OS 10.2.1.XXXX and I noticed it. He already was and is still in his leaked OS version. I give him credits that he have experiences and skills with past OS builds but...

From the moment he was replying to me. It was to me clear that he didn't tried out with an older OS build and the newest leaked Radio build. That's why he took a gamble of replying me as his answer.

This radio leak 1926 just came out for about a week ago and he already is still in leaked OS build since last year of 2013, if he is an abuser right, he should give me straight detailed answers of my specific questions, which he didn't.

I too have experiences with updating leaks radio file updates for Q10 devices (SQN-100-3) through an autoloader. Although my last experience is when I was trying during the process with an updated leak radio file, (Lucky that I made a full back-up file before) when the prompt starts, it went well but my Q10 device get stucked within updating and the LED with red color blinks repeatedly. It was plugged in and had made connection between pc (Windows) and my Q10-device via USB cable. I didn't touch or so anything. About fifteen minutes afterwards I gave up because the Q10 device didn't responce and reboot properly. The updating process was in total demaged afterwards. Sadly I had to wipe out the whole OS build and reset the factory settings and put afterwards the back-up file with BlackBerry Link Software. In totaal it took me a half day to set it up everything on my Q10 device with apps, e-mailsettings, paypal connections etc.

Thank you.
    Chill, you asked a question, a poster replied saying "I suspect", they were trying to help you, perhaps he hasn't loaded this specific radio with your specific os, but maybe he has tried loading a new radio on and old os and it didn't work.

You jumped down his throat for no reason.
    nothingworks and kfroese like this.
    01-08-14 10:22 AM
    Battery life after updating radio.

1926 Radio For Q10/5. Z10 1/2/3/4 / Z30-img_20140108_125150.png

Posted via CB10
    01-08-14 10:53 AM
    It's crazy how everyone experiences different results in terms of battery usage and general phone performance. I personally load every leak and latest radio that comes across.

This latest radio has had a negative effect on my battery. I was getting great battery life out of the latest 10.2.1 leak.

-Jeff

Posted via CB10
    00stryder likes this.
    01-08-14 11:06 AM
    It's crazy how everyone experiences different results in terms of battery usage and general phone performance. I personally load every leak and latest radio that comes across.

This latest radio has had a negative effect on my battery. I was getting great battery life out of the latest 10.2.1 leak.

-Jeff

Posted via CB10
    I've said the same thing. I can't understand how persons experiences can vary so much with this phone and OS.

Posted via CB10
    01-08-14 11:12 AM
    Yep still have this problem as well, but I don't think the radio file would affect that. Likely has to do with the phone/dialer app .bar itself.

Posted via CB10
    I'm on vzw as well and don't seem to have that issue. Maybe try reflashing the OS. Time consuming but it would be worth trying. Make sure not to wipe your device after installing.

Posted via CB10
    01-08-14 11:20 AM
    I'm on vzw as well and don't seem to have that issue. Maybe try reflashing the OS. Time consuming but it would be worth trying. Make sure not to wipe your device after installing.

Posted via CB10
    Yep, didn't do a wipe after the install, and too lazy to reload the same OS. It's really no biggie, just a convenience thing to further feed my laziness.

Posted via CB10
    01-08-14 11:35 AM
    Yep, didn't do a wipe after the install, and too lazy to reload the same OS. It's really no biggie, just a convenience thing to further feed my laziness.

Posted via CB10
    I don't listen to vm anyway. Maybe I'll tell people mines broken just so they'll stop leaving me messages.

Posted via CB10
    00stryder likes this.
    01-08-14 11:43 AM
654 ... 1011121314 ...