09-10-13 04:59 PM
242 ... 45678 ...
tools
    Yes it's a z10. Anyone else having this issue?

Posted via CB10
    No, but have you tried restarting the device by holding the volume buttons down? I assume that orientation lock is off, I have never had it get stuck. Does it rotate when not in a video? And have you tried multiple websites?

Posted via CB10
    08-31-13 02:42 PM
    No, but have you tried restarting the device by holding the volume buttons down? I assume that orientation lock is off, I have never had it get stuck. Does it rotate when not in a video? And have you tried multiple websites?

Posted via CB10
    Would almost bet $ rotation lock was on.

Z10STL100-3/10.2.0.1xxx member/co-founder Berryleaks. From CB10. My channel C000B3B57. Team channel C00032537
    08-31-13 02:45 PM
    Would almost bet $ rotation lock was on.

Z10STL100-3/10.2.0.1xxx member/co-founder Berryleaks. From CB10. My channel C000B3B57. Team channel C00032537
    I'm in, let's start a pool.

Posted via CB10
    mopar_fxr and Wigley458 like this.
    08-31-13 02:47 PM
    I got videos in sideways...
    1443 leak --- the good and the bad?-img_20130905.png

Posted via CB10
    08-31-13 03:01 PM
    For those of you getting the 50% system usage for hours on end, when you see that, reboot the phone! During the first day or two you want to reboot it every 4-6 hours if possible as it will speed up the settling in process. Now that mine has been rebooted 6 or so times in under 24 hours it's all settled down and using 1-2% cpu at idle.

Last night while I was sleeping it was pegged at 90%+ for about 4 hours straight while plugged in, then it dropped to 50% and held there until I rebooted it. Now all is good and I can get an idea of battery life.

Just an idea, don't be afraid to reboot after you've installed a new OS a few times!
    n8tiveg likes this.
    08-31-13 03:17 PM
    For those of you getting the 50% system usage for hours on end, when you see that, reboot the phone! During the first day or two you want to reboot it every 4-6 hours if possible as it will speed up the settling in process. Now that mine has been rebooted 6 or so times in under 24 hours it's all settled down and using 1-2% cpu at idle.

Last night while I was sleeping it was pegged at 90%+ for about 4 hours straight while plugged in, then it dropped to 50% and held there until I rebooted it. Now all is good and I can get an idea of battery life.

Just an idea, don't be afraid to reboot after you've installed a new OS a few times!
    That, no offence, is the answer driving people elsewhere. "Just pull the battery" isn't acceptable.
    08-31-13 04:44 PM
    That, no offence, is the answer driving people elsewhere. "Just pull the battery" isn't acceptable.
    All phones need to be restarted. Iphone users in particular never reboot their phones and when o tell them how to hard reset it they look at me like I have 3 heads. Also we are not talking about normal usage here(should still reset once a day). Hatax is saying to do this after the update not all the time.

Posted via CB10
    08-31-13 04:55 PM
    Pro-tip...these are beta leaks. Bugs are honestly, highly expected. :-P

Before I put anything leaked on either my 9790 or my Zed, I never had to pull the battery. Admittedly I didn't go very long before I started putting leaked OS's on but hey...
    08-31-13 05:09 PM

Thanks for this. Whilst I know this is a leak, and understand a restart every now and then, I'm just puzzled how a lesser leak could be better for battery!

All in all, I'm confident all will be ironed out by official release date.

Brings me to the question; when will this be officially released?

Posted via CB10 on my Q10 running 10.2.0.1443
    08-31-13 05:28 PM
    Reboot seems to have settled things down.

1443 leak --- the good and the bad?-img_00001371.png

08-31-13 05:52 PM
    3 E-mail accounts (1h sync), over 30 apps and over 10 side-loads, many social accounts, stuff like Skype/Trillian/backup+update checks running 100% and (heavy) Spotify usage.
    I only rebooted the phone once (regular reset), after I finished setting up all apps/accounts.
    1443 leak --- the good and the bad?-img_00000008.png
    This is my system graph, I don't know what all the fuss is about.. 1047 was good, but this is starting to look much more efficient/stable! Overdoing reboots seemed counterproductive to me, in my experience it caused some issues with sync (maybe because you interrupt the process by hard-resetting, but that's just a wild guess).

BlackBerry 10 signed.
    08-31-13 06:13 PM
    Have been using this LEAK for 2 days. Found all Message short-cut keys are not working on Q10. Anyone else having the same issue?

Posted via CB10
    08-31-13 07:16 PM
    Have been using this LEAK for 2 days. Found all Message short-cut keys are not working on Q10. Anyone else having the same issue?

Posted via CB10
    I had this at first as well, restarted hub (5 swipe thing) and it started working and haven't had the problem since even after reboot.

Only real problems I'm having are word substitution (pre-installed ones work but any I add do not), sllloooowww charging, and relatively short battery life (but runs cool)

--- Verizon Q10, SQN100-2, 10.2.0.1443, r10.2.0.1444
    08-31-13 07:42 PM
    Not sure if this has been posted elsewhere, but after installing the past few leaks I always have trouble linking my Gmail, or even going to websites like yahoo or Google.com. Usually I try that before I set up my Gmail account as a kind of litmus test as to whether my account will set up properly. I have tried security wipe before and after installs. I have waited on doing bb id sign in until after doing setup. It is only on Wifi as well, if I'm using cellular data I have no troubles just at home I have horrible data reception plus wifi helps keep my data limit happy. Just not sure if anyone has seen this and knows if it's something I'm doing or just a glitch. And hopefully this makes sense. Oh and by the way former iphone fanatic here loving my z10 way more than my iphone 5 I returned
    08-31-13 09:40 PM
    You don't have to pull the battery to restart the device.

Z10STL100-4/10.2.0.1047
    08-31-13 09:55 PM
    Upgrading to this leak was the biggest mistake I've ever made. I'm going to revert back to 1047. Here's what's gone wrong:

1. I can no longer use Remote File Access
    2. My full restore (which has worked flawlessly in all past leak upgrades) failed miserably and all my folders and tweaks are gone.
    3. I had a random reboot while I was wasting the hours re-setting up my screens the way I like it.
    4. Only a handful of my programs reinstalled via the restore process, and the ones that did, do not show up as installed in BB World. I had to reinstall them even though they were installed.
    5. As usual, it screwed up my contacts and about 50 of them de-linked with their Facebook/LinkedIn/Twitter entries (I'm getting sick of this part of the upgrade process particularly). A few of them were corrupted with different people's pictures or different address appearing in the wrong contact file. I have no idea how many more I'll find until I open all 258 of them. Don't tell me to use InTouch as that app causes more problems than anything I've ever used. I use it only to back up in the event of a catastrophic failure or loss of the phone.
    6. At least my Facebook app lets me check in places which seems to be the issue a few others have experienced.

Very disappointed that I wasted about five hours of a Saturday night on this only to have to go back to the old leak and screw my contacts up once again.
    09-01-13 02:16 AM
    Reboot seems to have settled things down.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_00001371.png 
Views:	1394 
Size:	28.4 KB 
ID:	197491

Sorry for Offtopic: From which App is this information / screen? Thanks :-)
    09-01-13 07:27 AM
    Anyone having problems with syncing contacts and calendar with BB Link? I keep getting the dreaded yellow triangle of sync unsuccessful. It has been flawless on the previous leaks. Error is "unable to make changes to the device".

Verizon
    Latest BB Link
    Outlook 2010
    Windows 7
    09-01-13 08:23 AM
    Good morning everyone.

Just dropped by to say that I just had a another random freeze. I wasn't doing anything at all. I hot out of bed and it was frozen. The power button was responsive in turning the screen on and off but the screen wouldn't respond to any gestures.

At least this time I was able to do a volume keys reset.

SILENCE!!! For I have spoken...
    Good morning.

Today I had another unresponsive phone. I woke up this morning and the screen was black. Power button and volume keys not working. After battery pull the phone is up and running again.

This is my 3rd incident so it's it's back to 1371 for me.

SILENCE!!! For I have spoken...
    09-01-13 08:23 AM
    The no-charge problem showed up again last night.

(This is where you plug into a known-good charge source and the phone doesn't recognize it's on charge.)

I may revert to 1371... still contemplating, as there will probably be another leak coming relatively soon and operationally, ex a couple of bugs, this leak runs well.

BTW I'm having no problem with remote file access (others have said it's hosed for them)
    09-01-13 08:49 AM
    It is settings >app manager >device monitor>settings. Tap that last settings and you will get this info

Squircle of Trust co-founder | 9810 OS7.1 | Q10 /.1323-URT
    BB12MX likes this.
    09-01-13 10:35 AM
    Did not notice this before:
    After any reboot one of my calendars disappears. It is still sync'd and shows up after a refresh, but before that, there are no entries visible.

BlackBerry 10 signed.
    09-01-13 01:52 PM

Posted via CB10
    Yes, I am having the same issue on my Q10. Not only with message shortcuts, but ALL shortcuts (t to go to top, b to bottom - in all apps, not just the Hub). Restarting the Hub does nothing for me, doesn't even bring my message shortcuts back.
    A reboot fixes it temporarily, but they stop working after a while.

Other than that this build works well for me.

Posted via CB10/Q10
    09-01-13 02:40 PM
    Yes, I am having the same issue on my Q10. Not only with message shortcuts, but ALL shortcuts (t to go to top, b to bottom - in all apps, not just the Hub). Restarting the Hub does nothing for me, doesn't even bring my message shortcuts back.
    A reboot fixes it temporarily, but they stop working after a while.

Other than that this build works well for me.

Posted via CB10/Q10
    I had the same issues with hub, none of my keyboard shortcuts were recognized. I restarted the hub and noticed 10 minutes after I did that they still didn't work. So I let it sit overnight and what do you know, now they're all working as expected with no other restarts / reboots.

Thinking that something is going on with the hub indexing needing to be complete before those shortcuts kick in. Kinda lame, but I suppose one can't expect it to be completely bug free as this is still a leak. Anyway, thought I'd pass along that patience seems to be a key ingredient with this issue.
    09-01-13 03:29 PM
    No problem. I hope you managed to get their using moodyk13 steps.
    moody likes this.
    09-01-13 03:36 PM
242 ... 45678 ...