09-10-13 04:59 PM
242 12345 ...
tools
    I'm on a Q and everything seems to be working very smoothly. Loaded the unlocked runtime. Skype does not work. Anyone can confirm no Skype on the stock runtime also?

Q10 - #KeepMoving
    On the Q too. The Skype raider from the apktobar site works with no debug token. I also loaded the unlocked run-time.

Edit: I also read somewhere the stock runtime was also incapable of making it work.

Posted via CB10 on my 10.2.0.1443 running Q10
    go1ndr likes this.
    08-29-13 04:58 PM
    The auto prediction function is not working properly on this OS. Anyone experienced the same? On the previous leaked OS, it will suggest words in succession after selecting the predicted word but such is not the case for this OS. Any insight regarding this matter would be much appreciated.

Posted via CB10
    08-29-13 06:00 PM
    The auto prediction function is not working properly on this OS. Anyone experienced the same? On the previous leaked OS, it will suggest words in succession after selecting the predicted word but such is not the case for this OS. Any insight regarding this matter would be much appreciated.

Posted via CB10
    This was actually the first build I had to turn it on. Settings-Language and Input. It is working great while I am typing this reply.

08-29-13 06:51 PM
    On the Q too. The Skype raider from the apktobar site works with no debug token. I also loaded the unlocked run-time.

Edit: I also read somewhere the stock runtime was also incapable of making it work.

Do you know what version that is?

Q10 - #KeepMoving
    08-29-13 07:17 PM
    I'm on a Q and everything seems to be working very smoothly. Loaded the unlocked runtime. Skype does not work. Anyone can confirm no Skype on the stock runtime also?

Q10 - #KeepMoving
    The Skype from blackberry world is working fine for me on this build with the unlocked runtime on my Z10. I loaded the unlocked runtime right away and didn't try anything on the stock, but I wouldn't be surprised of it worked fine on that too.

Are Q users experonecing diffrent problems with Skype then Z users?

Posted via CB10
    08-29-13 07:54 PM
    This was actually the first build I had to turn it on. Settings-Language and Input. It is working great while I am typing this reply.

Thank you for your reply, Bones. I think it is off by default if you do not restore from backup (which I don't; I always start fresh.) Had turned the auto prediction on and off and rebooted the device multiple times but I can't get it to work properly. I'll try reloading the OS later to see if that works. Anyone else experiencing this problem? BTW, my device is SQN100-3.

Posted via CB10
    08-29-13 07:55 PM
    Do you know what version that is?

Q10 - #KeepMoving
    V3.2.0.6673

08-29-13 08:07 PM
    I noticed that they changed the "hour glass" animation back to a ring again.

Posted via CB10
    08-29-13 08:10 PM
    The Skype from blackberry world is working fine for me on this build with the unlocked runtime on my Z10. I loaded the unlocked runtime right away and didn't try anything on the stock, but I wouldn't be surprised of it worked fine on that too.

Posted via CB10
    I don't think it was ever a problem with the Z.
    My girl has the Z and both of us has been running on the 10.2 leaks. I do her installs and never had any type of problem with Facebook or Skype acting up. Hers seem to load flawlessly everytime. Even with the restore.

08-29-13 08:12 PM
    Thank you for your reply, Bones. I think it is off by default if you do not restore from backup (which I don't; I always start fresh.) Had turned the auto prediction on and off and rebooted the device multiple times but I can't get it to work properly. I'll try reloading the OS later to see if that works. Anyone else experiencing this problem? BTW, my device is SQN100-3.

Posted via CB10
    I don't know for certain. I am on AT&T with the SQN100-1. I hope you find the solution though.

08-29-13 08:15 PM

Posted via CB10
    Yeah, Skype from BBworld crashes on Q. Its fine on my Z.

Q10 - #KeepMoving
    08-29-13 08:25 PM
    after using for a day, I had none of the issues mentioned here other than Evernote doesn't work (I guess not a bug but the app is not activated yet until official release). my olivetree bible app sideload store connection finally works on BB10!

so far, the number 2 feature I like and used most in 10.2 asides from toast notification is the browser dark reader mode, so awesome for Q10

Posted via CB10
    08-29-13 09:06 PM
    1st 24 hours. Smooth operator here. Out in the field all day and the battery level was at 45%: 04:30 - 17:05. Few side loaded apps are not working (using the unlocked runtime). D*mn. Fruit Ninja! Candy Crush works. Glad I upgraded.

Posted on my Z10 (~_*)
    Last edited by Blacklatino; 08-29-13 at 09:40 PM.
    08-29-13 09:30 PM
    One more bug to add to the list -

I have 4 mail accounts, 3 EAS and one IMAP

Copying and pasting the same auto-signature to all 4 actually removes them completely from all 4 accounts. I can do any three, but as soon as paste to the 4th one, most if not all disappear.
    08-29-13 10:20 PM
    I have a TMobile-US Q10 and I twice tried this leak and both times my lock button wouldn't work! I couldn't get the reset/shutdown screen to appear. I couldn't get it to unlock without swiping. I toggled the settings for lock button and did restarts and it wouldn't go get fixed.

Loaded 323 back up and it worked no problem.

Posted via CB10
    08-29-13 10:30 PM
    Running 210 since yesterday early evening on my Q10 and found battery life a bit better but was great before, smoother feel for all swiping gestures,No issues with sideloading except a few that worked on previous leak and after a fresh reinstall, still doesn't work but will delete and try again. Off the top of my head, one was 360 ultimate camera app if I remember the name correctly! Thanks again Team! I really want a BlackBerry t-shirt! I see virgin mobile staff wearing Z10 t's but I want a Q10 T. Can anyone get me one? I am not far from T.O.

Thanks

Q10 10.2.210
    08-29-13 10:40 PM
    Any VZW users with crap call quality? Mine is crackly with constant volume spikes...
    08-29-13 10:45 PM

Posted via CB10
    I tried a few other sideloads (AutoCAD 360, Google Earth, Vine) with the stock runtime and they wouldn't work without the debug token. After reloading the unlocked runtime they all work well.

I have an STL100-3
    This build is pretty good. I'm not a heavy user. A few phone calls, 15-30 minutes of playtime and about 70 emails and texts per day. BT always on and connects to car for a 40 min daily commute. Always have an LTE connection. The battery always lasts from 7am to 11pm with 40-50% left.

I haven't noticed much of a difference from .1323 but I do enjoy 10.2 leaps and bounds over 10.1.
    08-29-13 11:54 PM
    You see a lot of "bad battery" and fb check ins don't work and some other "non essential" quirks..
    Now, from. Personal experience on THIS leak in particular.
    If you can avoid a restore, avoid it.
    I normally don't restore and figured I would try. When I did I had every little quirk I read about and HORRIBLE battery even after 12 hours.
    Side note I also have the unlocked runtime and several side loads.
    Back to track.
    I wound up reloading the os again and started clean, no restore. Phone settled after 2 hours, batt life is getting better, still winding down a bit by the looks of battery guru, and honestly, everything is flowing and speeding along very fast.
    Now, was it capable with the restore yes, would the battery calm down, probably. It was little by little but I lost my patience.
    My issue is I am a perfectionist and wanted it all to work.
    I also know many who restored and didn't notice a problem, but again, I'm ocd.
    Sorry on the long post, trying to give an honest and positive answer.

Posted via CB10
    Blacklatino and go1ndr like this.
    08-30-13 12:06 AM
    You see a lot of "bad battery" and fb check ins don't work and some other "non essential" quirks..
    Now, from. Personal experience on THIS leak in particular.
    If you can avoid a restore...
    Posted via CB10
    I found that the security wipe before using the newest autoloader has always given me a good outcome. Then I use the manual restore, and no problems.
    08-30-13 12:12 AM
    perfect battery.. and good perfoamnce .....

Facebook

Twitter

Sideloaded apps

How is it running

How is the battery

Keep on topic and this thread will be very useful ,i just would like to know what's people opinions on the new leak regarding the above

(once again I searched pages and pages and never find simple answers in the 1443 thread ) I always like to check before I install new leaks

Posted via CB10
    08-30-13 01:32 AM
    Anyone lose the BBM Voice icon in their chat Window?

Posted via CB10
    08-30-13 01:49 AM
    My contacts repopulated VERY slowly but appeared to be complete. I am in the process of going back to 1047 however. Wasn't happy with the rest of the restore (I know, everyone said to start "fresh" but I have the feeling that if it is so visibly sketchy, there might be a lot more bugs that are not seen...and I'm going back to work next week after a nice long vacation; I need "a tool, not a toy" as they say)

Any issues with contacts?

Posted via CB10
    08-30-13 06:23 AM
    https://developer.blackberry.com/dev...ha_update.html 10.2.0.1445 curent release!! Does it the same team? STL100-1 available but issue about contacts app may not responding, multiple delete contacts account not responding
    This is a Developer build, unlike the leak it isn't a full OS. There will be key things missing. Although now that this is out Wu-Wei may be able to hybrid something.

BlackBerry Z10 | Verizon | 10.2.0.1371
    08-30-13 06:46 AM
    Verizon,
    As on every previous build: Can't get it to "automatically" send password in voice mail.
    As on every previous build: Can' get the dialer to recognize "p" or pause (or ",") and then dial a second string: e.g., call a phone number with the extension or password or account number such as this 970-555-1212p1234. You need to press the call button again to have it dial the extension.
    Try using a comma character "," instead of the "p". That works for me on 10.1MR. To use your example, try 970-555-1212,,1234
    08-30-13 07:56 AM
242 12345 ...