09-10-13 04:59 PM
242 1234 ...
tools
    The following is a list of found defects or general notices:
    General Notice: This is a full OS including radio file

Issue: Android VM sometimes crashes and reboots the phone
    Solution: none

Issue: No Facebook check-ins for some people
    Solution: Do not restore from last backup, instead install OS and start fresh

(please note: without restore you will lose saved data such as progress in games

or data in third party apps like password manager or note-taking apps)

Issue: Restoring data may corrupt contacts database (rare issue)

(please note: without restore you will lose saved data such as progress in games

General Notice: No Wi-Fi Direct for Z

General Notice: Android Runtime is locked on this leak. Those who do not want to

use the debug method can download and use the previously leaked Unlocked Android

Runtime

Issue: Wifi calling gives error "SIM not detected"
    Solution: None

General Notice: BlackBerry Protect stays on after reboot

General Notice: New Gmail login screen

General Notice: Calendar now gives option to show full week or work week

For FAQ and other helpful information please visit us on our wiki page:

*BerryLeaks* or download our app from BlackBerry World: *BerryLeaks Free App*. For

personalized help and updates we also have our *Full BerryLeaks App*. And as

always, you can contact us in the forum for any needed help.

Please note, to make things run as smooth as possible we have created the

following template to use for your questions on the forum. This is to ensure we

receive the information needed to answer your questions.

Device: Q10/Z10/Q5
    Device Model: SQN/SQR/STL100-X
    Issue/Question: Be as specific as possible and include error if available.
    What action caused the issue? ie opening X app, turning on X function
    What did you try to resolve the issue? ie reboot, reload OS, change settings etc

Questions posted without this information may not be answered the team, as we do

not have the necessary info to know how to help.

That's it guys! Have fun and enjoy!

CrackBerry Forums link: http://forums.crackberry.com/bb10-leaked-beta-os-
    f395/berryleaks-presents-10-2-0-1443-stl100-2-3-4-sqn100-x-sqr100-x-843903/
    Otech#CB and M65c02 like this.
    08-29-13 10:59 AM
    The following is a list of found defects or general notices:
    General Notice: This is a full OS including radio file

Issue: Android VM sometimes crashes and reboots the phone
    Solution: none

Issue: No Facebook check-ins for some people

Issue: Restoring data may corrupt contacts database (rare issue)

General Notice: No Wi-Fi Direct for Z

General Notice: Android Runtime is locked on this leak. Those who do not want to

use the debug method can download and use the previously leaked Unlocked Android

Runtime

Issue: Wifi calling gives error "SIM not detected"
    Solution: None

General Notice: BlackBerry Protect stays on after reboot

General Notice: New Gmail login screen

General Notice: Calendar now gives option to show full week or work week

For FAQ and other helpful information please visit us on our wiki page:

*BerryLeaks* or download our app from BlackBerry World: *BerryLeaks Free App*. For

personalized help and updates we also have our *Full BerryLeaks App*. And as

always, you can contact us in the forum for any needed help.

Please note, to make things run as smooth as possible we have created the

following template to use for your questions on the forum. This is to ensure we

receive the information needed to answer your questions.

Device: Q10/Z10/Q5
    Device Model: SQN/SQR/STL100-X
    Issue/Question: Be as specific as possible and include error if available.
    What action caused the issue? ie opening X app, turning on X function
    What did you try to resolve the issue? ie reboot, reload OS, change settings etc

Questions posted without this information may not be answered the team, as we do

not have the necessary info to know how to help.

That's it guys! Have fun and enjoy!

CrackBerry Forums link: http://forums.crackberry.com/bb10-leaked-beta-os-
    f395/berryleaks-presents-10-2-0-1443-stl100-2-3-4-sqn100-x-sqr100-x-843903/
    M65c02 likes this.
    08-29-13 11:02 AM
    Facebook

Twitter

Sideloaded apps

How is it running

How is the battery

Keep on topic and this thread will be very useful ,i just would like to know what's people opinions on the new leak regarding the above

(once again I searched pages and pages and never find simple answers in the 1443 thread ) I always like to check before I install new leaks

Posted via CB10
    This os has been very very smooth for me. No issues at all after full sync and settling

FB = works perfectly. Including check in
    Note, if problem. It will be a restore issue. Don't restore settings next time

Twitter= perfectly

All side loads work perfectly the way they shud. I have over 30 installed. The only issues I have are the known ones. Ex: video not working in IG. But those types are due to BlackBerry not being able to connect to either Google play (which some need) or ability yet to find video camera on device. But camera works perfectly on all my side loads

Running very smooth. Very. And quick

Battery has been killer awesome for me on this. I am a very VERY heavy user. With many many accounts and apps. And phone hardly ever turns off. And I get easily 5-6 hours of that type use. When on standby. Or using like a "normal" person. I get 10-12 hours. When in standby mode (not using it much at all) I get 15 hours. In standby mode it will have 0.00 - 0.01 drain. Which is unreal. Never seen that good.

Also. Hot-spot, pc connect, BT, everything all works perfectly

And yes. I do have unlocked runtime installed and new channels
    Hope this helps

Z10STL100-3/10.2.0.1xxx member/co-founder Berryleaks. From CB10. My channel C000B3B57. Team channel C00032537
    anon1727506 likes this.
    08-29-13 11:08 AM
    I installed them all until 1047 came out. Found it so smooth, battery is great on it. So decided to stay on this. Feel like I'm missing out tho with these new leaks ha ha

Posted via CB10
    1047 is perfect for me. I think I'll stick with this till official purely because of the loading circle...unless better emoji support is included in the later leaks

Posted via CB10
    maddymic and in_loco_nomen like this.
    08-29-13 11:28 AM
    Still no share option in facebook

Posted via CB10
    Graheem likes this.
    08-29-13 11:38 AM
    That can't be right... surely it's not still syncing?

This is the only 10.2 build where I haven't had the mad battery drainage within the first 24 hours.

I'm almost 20 hours in an my system is idling nicely at around 2%.

Attachment 196826
    It's a little better now. I opened up every app, there were a few that I had to accept the permissions (thought that went away after OS7, but oh well). Now my system will be anywhere from 3-4% at idle. i'm now fully charged, i'll see how my battery life is now. Should be a lot better.
    08-29-13 12:52 PM
    Random reboot!

STL2 10.2.0.1443
    08-29-13 01:04 PM
    That can't be right... surely it's not still syncing?

This is the only 10.2 build where I haven't had the mad battery drainage within the first 24 hours.

I'm almost 20 hours in an my system is idling nicely at around 2%.

Attachment 196826
    Dozen HUB accounts and over 10,000 contacts. It probably was for me still haha.

Mine has since settled to ~4-5%. It hasnt hit as low as 1.8 yet but bounced a couple of times below 3%.
    08-29-13 01:12 PM
    Everything is stellar here - VZW. Only thing I've found is whatsapp not connecting to contacts to add people.
    08-29-13 01:15 PM
    https://developer.blackberry.com/dev...ha_update.html 10.2.0.1445 curent release!! Does it the same team? STL100-1 available but issue about contacts app may not responding, multiple delete contacts account not responding
    08-29-13 01:26 PM
    I've also had a random reboot. It was within the first couple hours of loading the OS, and it occurred overnight while charging. I'll post to update if it happens again and appears to be chronic.

Posted via CB10
    08-29-13 01:35 PM
    Was wondering if someone could help with this one:

When the BlackBerry official 10.2 comes out, are we going to be able to simply 'accept' the download feed, or are we forced to revert back to 10.1 first.

Note that I am not utilizing the Android run time.

Thanks.
    08-29-13 01:38 PM
    Did blackberry put the Kabosh on the parental controls to manipulate the device to have a different lockscreen from wallpaper? Or is it a bug in my install?

Posted via CB10 on my 10.2.0.1443 running Q10
    08-29-13 02:09 PM
    ive just noticed an issue i have with the dialer.

When i call someone and they are busy on the phone, when i click the 'end call' option the 'call back' option thats there goes and i have to press the end call again, however the call does not disconnect straight away and takes upto 10 seconds to actually end the call, durring this time you can still hear the busy tone on the other end.
    08-29-13 02:16 PM
    Wayyyy better than 1407

I installed them all until 1047 came out. Found it so smooth, battery is great on it. So decided to stay on this. Feel like I'm missing out tho with these new leaks ha ha

Posted via CB10

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    deezy87 likes this.
    08-29-13 02:19 PM
    Yes, as it in theory should be higher than this build.

Was wondering if someone could help with this one:

When the BlackBerry official 10.2 comes out, are we going to be able to simply 'accept' the download feed, or are we forced to revert back to 10.1 first.

Note that I am not utilizing the Android run time.

Thanks.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    BB12MX likes this.
    08-29-13 02:21 PM
    Verizon,
    As on every previous build: Can't get it to "automatically" send password in voice mail.
    As on every previous build: Can' get the dialer to recognize "p" or pause (or ",") and then dial a second string: e.g., call a phone number with the extension or password or account number such as this 970-555-1212p1234. You need to press the call button again to have it dial the extension.
    08-29-13 02:30 PM
    Still having issues with folders as on other 10.2 leaks. However, battery seems fine and all apps working as they should (except skype).

Q10SQN100-3/10.2.0.1443

Posted via CB10
    08-29-13 02:30 PM
    Was working fine. Did a reset of the phone. Now not one of the side loads work. Reverting back.
    Sideoads generally work best when reinstalled. Should be no need to revert back to older version.
    08-29-13 02:49 PM
    I have an STL100-3 and it was working really nice until lunch. I was catching up on CB and all of a sudden it froze. Absolutely no response from anything and had to do a battery pull because the Volume keys hard reset didn't respond either.
    08-29-13 03:09 PM
    This OS is running absolutely flawlessly for me.

Smooth, fast, stable and hasn't given me a single issue.

I did restore. No problems. No file corruption, no reboots.

Posted via CB10
    08-29-13 03:56 PM
    I'm on a Q and everything seems to be working very smoothly. Loaded the unlocked runtime. Skype does not work. Anyone can confirm no Skype on the stock runtime also?

Q10 - #KeepMoving
    DBones1021 likes this.
    08-29-13 03:57 PM
    Hi folks.

I know this has been discussed in various threads, and I've tried everything I've come across to see if that helps but to no avail.

I'm on my third or fourth leak of 10.2 now and every time everything worms fine apart from losing data connection / limited wifi every two or three hours. The only cure is a reboot.

Reverting back to any 10.1 version completely eliminates the problem so it's definitely related to 10.2 somehow but I am completely stuck.

Does anyone have any suggestions before I go back to 10.1 again?

Z10STL100-2/10.2.0.1443
    08-29-13 04:05 PM
    This is a bit smoother and quicker than 1047 in my opinion. I am so glad I installed it because it is the first os that has not been sucking my power. Have 60% power @ 5 pm and three days ago I would have plugged in by now for a charge. This was a normal use day. Since 4am as well.
    08-29-13 04:07 PM
    Still no share option in facebook

Posted via CB10
    Log on from Web Browser and click share

Posted via CB10
    08-29-13 04:32 PM
242 1234 ...