09-10-13 05:59 PM
242 ... 8910
tools
    so far im very happy in this leak. one and a half day and my battery is dead and im having zero problem syncing my gmail contacts and one of my gmail account. i wiped the phone clean and started from scratch before this happened.

oh yeah im not on att z10

Posted via CB10
    09-08-13 11:36 PM
    All good here. Went from 1047 to 1443. Flawless on both counts. The key for me is install the leak and just restore settings. I think expecting a full restore of apps is asking for trouble.

Z10STL100-4/10.2.0.1443
    09-08-13 11:57 PM
    so far im very disappointed in this leak. two and a half hours and my battery is dead and im having a problem syncing my gmail contacts on one of my gmail accounts. im going to wipe the phone clean and start from scratch and see what happens.

oh yeah im on an att z10
    Mine had many of those issues first go around. Also ona3 with att. Reloaded again and started from scratch and issues resolved. Batt takes a day or so to settle though.
    09-09-13 12:05 AM
    What part of it takes a day to settle? The battery or the contacts ?
    09-09-13 10:48 AM
    Mine had many of those issues first go around. Also ona3 with att. Reloaded again and started from scratch and issues resolved. Batt takes a day or so to settle though.
    Hey mopar_fxr, I too am really impressed with this build, even started getting 12 hours+ of use and for my needs that's great. Only not so good side, is that my phone has trouble connecting to my carrier net in various areas, and since I travel to different states and cities continually, this impacts me big time !! I also noticed that my phone heats up in these problematic zones. Important note is that this was not happening with 1047. Also, this is even worsened when I use my phone in Canada on the Rogers network there. Hoping the next radio will resolve my issues.

Posted via CB10 using my handy dandy STL100-3 ~ 10.2.0.1443 ~ AT&T
    09-09-13 11:36 AM
    What part of it takes a day to settle? The battery or the contacts ?
    kinda both. if you are syncing contacts with say gmail and facebook... facebook normally takes about a day to settle down with contacts. gmail, hour or so. Battery life settles after a day when the phone is done running at full tilt trying to sync everything.
    09-09-13 11:38 AM
    Hey mopar_fxr, I too am really impressed with this build, even started getting 12 hours+ of use and for my needs that's great. Only not so good side, is that my phone has trouble connecting to my carrier net in various areas, and since I travel to different states and cities continually, this impacts me big time !! I also noticed that my phone heats up in these problematic zones. Important note is that this was not happening with 1047. Also, this is even worsened when I use my phone in Canada on the Rogers network there. Hoping the next radio will resolve my issues.

I have not had the chance to experience that yet, I have only really roamed away from south chicago a couple times, one was in the middle of nowhere indiana, and that I really cant use to judge due to all the pics and video I was taking. I will have to check, but maybe if you know of a radio file that worked for you that well, see if it will work on this build. I can try it, but something is ringing in my head that 1047 wont work on this. when I get free time I can check unless someone else chimes in before me?
    09-09-13 11:41 AM
    Found a new bug and don't know if it was mentioned before, but anyways, on making a call to someone the line was busy. So I hit 'end call', except it wouldn't end the call (I kept on getting the busy signal). Closing the app had no effect and swiping down from the top didn't show any telephone in play menu option. Going back into the phone app had everything greyed out so essentially couldn't do anything.

Not the end of the world of course as I just did a battery pull (though I guess I could have turned it off as well). Just thought I would mention it.
    09-09-13 02:41 PM
    It's just me or this late leak got no flash support at all?

Posted via CB10
    09-09-13 02:44 PM
    Found a new bug and don't know if it was mentioned before, but anyways, on making a call to someone the line was busy. So I hit 'end call', except it wouldn't end the call (I kept on getting the busy signal). Closing the app had no effect and swiping down from the top didn't show any telephone in play menu option. Going back into the phone app had everything greyed out so essentially couldn't do anything.

Not the end of the world of course as I just did a battery pull (though I guess I could have turned it off as well). Just thought I would mention it.
    Yeah it's a known issue but rather than a battery pull just hold the volume up and down buttons until you see to BlackBerry symbol.
    09-09-13 02:44 PM
    I have not had the chance to experience that yet, I have only really roamed away from south chicago a couple times, one was in the middle of nowhere indiana, and that I really cant use to judge due to all the pics and video I was taking. I will have to check, but maybe if you know of a radio file that worked for you that well, see if it will work on this build. I can try it, but something is ringing in my head that 1047 wont work on this. when I get free time I can check unless someone else chimes in before me?
    Ya I already gave earlier Radio files a whirl, but no cigar sir...even 1372 didn't work fully, data yes but no phone calling in or out. It's as if this version has limited or restricted cellular network connectivity and when it reaches that no connect states the device struggles to connect in overdrive and overheats when doing so.

Hey, definitely appreciate it if you can get your other sources to chime in on this.

09-09-13 07:10 PM
    Ya I already gave earlier Radio files a whirl, but no cigar sir...even 1372 didn't work fully, data yes but no phone calling in or out. It's as if this version has limited or restricted cellular network connectivity and when it reaches that no connect states the device struggles to connect in overdrive and overheats when doing so.

Hey, definitely appreciate it if you can get your other sources to chime in on this.

I was actually about to modify my post for you... yea, doesnt work lol. I luckily was able to revert back to stock radio. Few others told me that the previous one would work, but prob same issue. Best is to maybe stick it out, and listen to the ground for when the next is coming. Lots of rumors flying about things, something has to hold some merit I would think.
    09-09-13 07:34 PM
    My only problem is I can't use headphones as the 3.5MM doesn't work with 1443.

Posted via CB10
    09-09-13 09:31 PM
    It's just me or this late leak got no flash support at all?

Posted via CB10
    Turn it back on in browser settings

Z10STL100-3/10.2.0.1xxx member/co-founder Berryleaks. From CB10. My channel C000B3B57. Team channel C00032537
    poiznberry likes this.
    09-10-13 12:15 PM

little digging for you....
    Radio_Z10_10.2.00.1522_STL100-1.0.Radio.signed
    Radio_Z10_10.2.00.1522_STL100-2-3.0.Radio.signed
    Radio_Z10_10.2.00.1522_STL100-4.0.Radio.signed

are all here... http://forums.crackberry.com/bb10-le...rchive-833333/
    if you are feeling adventurous before I get to it tonight/tomorrow I have HEARD, not seen for certain, but heard these newer files may work.

nevermind, I got adventurous... the 1522 radio DOES work (for me) as I am on a phone call with it as I type this.
    According to signature you are on the same os leak as I am, and same network.
    let me know how it goes if you choose to try it. I built an autoloader for the 1522 radio
    check your PMs

(took link out, dont want people just tossing in wrong os and yelling at me)
    Last edited by mopar_fxr; 09-10-13 at 04:51 PM. Reason: dont want to get blamed for someone not reading
    toobs623 and Perus like this.
    09-10-13 04:46 PM
    Finally had time to download the 1443 leak for my Q10 but after 5 attempts to download (sometimes Mega sucks) and many hours of frustration watching it stick at 63%, I decided to pass on it, as 1332+runtime is working flawlessly with no, absolutely no issues. I'm a leak addict as some (ok most) of you know, but sometimes "if it ain't broken, don't fix it" as one of my friends and Elite BBTeam member so often tells me-so guess I'll stick with what works great--1332 though the rush is leaving me and I'm not sure I can hold out long!!! Anything new coming for the Q10's?
    09-10-13 05:35 PM
    Anyone notice any issues with Carrier billing in Appworld? I get an error "The selected payment method is currently unavailable"
    09-10-13 05:59 PM
242 ... 8910