08-20-13 03:49 PM
92 ... 234
tools
    From 1323 OP... no comment.
    "Issue: BlackBerry World “Installed Apps' tab shows only core apps after restore. Other apps will appear in the 'Available' tab.
    Solution: Download app again from 'Available' tab. Known problem in 10.2 leaks so far."

Tapped on my Z10 in CB10 | #BerryLeaks
    Thanks for the confirmation...twas what I thought.
    08-19-13 12:03 PM
    Mobile hot spot works fine for me on 1047. Use it all the time

Posted via CB10
    Funny, didn't work for me on AT&T, and yet it always worked perfectly in previous leaks. Have an STL100-3.
    08-19-13 12:04 PM
    Like I posted in another thread, BlackBerry did nothing to break an app that you technically have no right to run on your device as its not made for your platform. So, no I did not miss the point. I gave you a viable workaround to the problem you are facing of running a pirated app on a platform that said app was not made for, in which we have been circumventing to get to run.

Any other questions I can answer for you?

Posted using mind control while drunk on Z10STL100-4/10.2.0.13xx from my LE running on VZW
    I'm sorry, but the original question didn't imply that BlackBerry "broke" anything, the poster just wanted to know what changed from a technical perspective that is causing an app that used to work to no longer work.

You leakers need to settle down and get off your high horses. Yes, we are all grateful for what you do for us, but that doesn't give you the right to ruin CB and treat us CB users like trash. You guys are the ones ruining this place, not the normal people asking normal questions!

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by gregorylkelly; 08-20-13 at 12:36 PM.
    dejanh, nasi goreng and jonesy39 like this.
    08-19-13 12:11 PM
    it wouldn't make a difference, people would still make their own thread because a thread always becomes cluttered with nonsense, like most of us have done to this thread
    Agree completely. However, I would bet we disagree on who starts the nonsense and causes these threads to become unreadable...

Posted via CB10
    08-19-13 12:24 PM
    Ok, there is zero reason this thread, and the myriad of others, need to devolve into petty bickering between multiple parties. Keep the language clean, keep the insults out of it, and keep it on topic. Really not that difficult.
    What he said! Seriously folks is it really that important that we must bash each other?
    Mic_JP and jimpilot like this.
    08-19-13 12:28 PM
    What he said! Seriously folks is it really that important that we must bash each other?
    Seconded !!

STL100-3 / 10.1.0.4780
    pkcable likes this.
    08-19-13 01:45 PM
    Q10 on Verizon original OS was .2011.

Did the 1047 leak and notice my headphones - right side would come and go according to what position the wire was. Same headphones worked per perfect on my Torch 9810, but tried 2 different pairs to be sure. Had to revert back to .2011 for other reasons and headphone issue was still there.

Got my replacement phone Friday (before 1323 leak) - this phone had OS 2038 - headphone issue still there. Installed 1047 Friday night - headphone issue still there.
    Installed 1323 whatever day it came out (kind of a blur by now) and headphone issue is RESOLVED!!!! Works perfect now!!!

Hotspot haws always worked for me on all 4 OS versions

So here is my report:
    • Headphone jack fixed
    • Word substitution issue is not fixed - have to exit within the app after each entry to get it to save.
    • Font size over 9 still wont auto scroll in text messages
    08-19-13 06:35 PM
    They moved the start and stop/reset buttons on the timer in the clock application. I use this all the time and after loading 1323, I went to start my timer and it reset itself. Then I noticed what button I hit, reset. Unsure why they would do that, oh well.

posted via CB10 on Z10STL100-3/10.2.0.1323
    08-19-13 06:43 PM
    Q10 on Verizon original OS was .2011.

Did the 1047 leak and notice my headphones - right side would come and go according to what position the wire was. Same headphones worked per perfect on my Torch 9810, but tried 2 different pairs to be sure. Had to revert back to .2011 for other reasons and headphone issue was still there.

Got my replacement phone Friday (before 1323 leak) - this phone had OS 2038 - headphone issue still there. Installed 1047 Friday night - headphone issue still there.
    Installed 1323 whatever day it came out (kind of a blur by now) and headphone issue is RESOLVED!!!! Works perfect now!!!

Hotspot haws always worked for me on all 4 OS versions

So here is my report:
    • Headphone jack fixed
    • Word substitution issue is not fixed - have to exit within the app after each entry to get it to save.
    • Font size over 9 still wont auto scroll in text messages
    Have you tried a different pair of headphones?

Posted via CB10
    08-19-13 08:58 PM
    What has this thread become, seems like every thread i read there is always someone attacking another..

Posted via Q10
    08-19-13 09:00 PM
    Have you tried a different pair of headphones?

Posted via CB10
    Really? LOL Thurask - I said - tried 2 different pairs to be sure .

With this new OS same headphones no issues. So had to be OS "bug"

Posted using my white Q10 via the very addicting CB10 app
    08-19-13 10:53 PM
    Attachment 193902

Posted via bb/cb/z10
    Haha Russell peters, classic someone gonna get hurt!!

From the Zed of Rockivy
    08-19-13 11:49 PM
    What has this thread become, seems like every thread i read there is always someone attacking another..

Posted via Q10
    Have you not been on the Internet for the past year? (asked tongue in cheek). Welcome to the new World Wide Web. People hide behind there screens, and there is no "Personal" anymore.

Anywho, I am on a Verizon z10, and battery so far is Much better on 1323. The device is much faster, and Android run time starts quicker after a reboot.

Posted via CB10
    08-20-13 04:48 AM
    This was a waste of a thread. I was looking for things I didn't find myself and instead I found a bunch of bickering.

I saw some changes to the calendar where when editing is different. It seems sectioned off rather than opening the entire appointment.

Posted via CB10
    I wonder if the mods have the feature of banning certain people from any particular threads. If they do, that'd clean CB up very well. Or even direct the bickering to an entirely new thread.

Sent from my Motorola Startac
    08-20-13 11:17 AM
    The battery!!! Is like double for me over 1047!!!

I think I'm gonna keep this build for awhile just cuz of battery!

Posted via Q10 using CB10
    08-20-13 12:35 PM
    I hate the line of thinking that members aren't allowed to start a new topic if another one similar to what they want to ask may exist. In this case, the thread that this one is being compared to has over 1,000 posts where only about 2% of which have anything to do with comparing the two OS versions. I read that thread for a good 20 minutes and felt like I learned nothing about the new leak. I was extremely happy to see this thread started so I could find the information I was looking for without having to sort through hundreds of pages of posts.

I support this thread (pre-complaining about another thread already existing....)
    jimpilot likes this.
    08-20-13 12:42 PM
    Another new feature on both. 1047 & .1323 is activating & deactivating call forwarding is so much easier! Doesn't even require it putting an actual call through.

Before I would dial the number, tap "yes I want to forward calls" then wait for the 2 dial tone sounds then hit end then tap "activate" call forwarding then end call...... geez!

Now I just enter the #, tap yes and that's it. Same for deactivating.

P.S. If people would stop posting about how no one's posting on the diff between leaks there wouldn't be so many posts either. Just sayin...

Posted using my white Q10 via the very addicting CB10 app
    jimpilot likes this.
    08-20-13 03:49 PM
92 ... 234