I searched but haven't found it anywhere.

1) I synchronized my calendar events from Outlook and now I can see all the events except the ones that have been set to reoccur yearly.

If I try to delete them from Outlook I get a message that they are about to be deleted from the phone as well, so they exist but they just do not show up.

Also if I create new events from the beginning and I immediately set them to reoccur yearly, then after I perform sync they disappear from the phone. BUT, if I create them without the recurrence, then synchronize with link and then set ON THE PHONE the yearly repetition and resynchronize, everything is fine.
    If I do anything on the Outlook side, immediately after a synchronization the event disappears from the phone.
    I have to underline that the event is always there, but it is not showing.

Weird, huh???

2) After restoration and synchronization, the local contacts are correctly linked to the Outlook contacts, BUT the details, such as phone numbers, email addresses etc show twice in each contact.
    If I manually unlink and re-link the contacts, the problem goes away.

Since I found the workarounds it is not much of a trouble.
    But I thought I should share it
    a) in case somebody has the same problem to see how it can be solved and
    b) if someone from BB reads these posts, maybe they should consider it..

Thank you for your time.

Z10, STL100-2 on 10.2.1.1055

PS: two button resets, wipes, restarts etc do nothing.
    11-18-13 01:34 PM
    Nobody else has the same problem?
    Have I done something wrong with my installation probably?

This not my first leak though I have installed almost each and every one of them.

Posted via CB10 | STL100-2 | Waiting for the mighty Squircle to return.
    11-18-13 10:49 PM
    1) I synchronized my calendar events from Outlook and now I can see all the events except the ones that have been set to reoccur yearly.
    I have observed the same behavior. Brand new Z30, first thing I did was install 10.2.1.1055 so there should be very little leftover software/config stuff cluttering the issue. Other stuff synched (hate the sync to a BBLink calendar instead of my local calendar, hopefully that's an upcoming fix) but the yearly stuff doesn't show up. Perhaps I should be grateful that BBLink creates its own calendar (could we link calendars that way we do contacts?) since the yearly stuff shows up on my local calendar thanks to the device migration but it doesn't show up in the BBLink calendar.
    11-20-13 06:08 PM
    I also have the same issue, Link says it sync's everything but nothing shows on the phone. Was wondering if anyone has tried installing sys.pim.calendar -10.102.2.50 from os 10.2.1.845 to see if it fixes this issue? Thanks
    11-20-13 07:56 PM
    same issue here, an 'appointment' shows on my blackberry, but an 'appointment series' does not
    11-21-13 01:41 PM
    I loaded the sys.pim.calendar from OS 10.2.1.845 and it still doesn't work! Hopefully a newer leak will come along soon with a fix for this bug.

Posted via CB10
    11-21-13 01:52 PM
    Same here. I would love to see also if it could sync Outlook notes with the Remember app.

I keep all my stuff in Outlook so when I reload my Phone OS it would be great to sync everything at once.

Posted via CB10
    11-21-13 02:14 PM
    I loaded the sys.pim.calendar from OS 10.2.1.845 and it still doesn't work! Hopefully a newer leak will come along soon with a fix for this bug.

Posted via CB10

You can try the workaround I suggest in the OP and tell me if it works.

Posted via CB10 | STL100-2 | Waiting for the mighty Squircle to return.
    11-21-13 02:35 PM