Been going through many discussions and noticed there are many different views on each of these run times, to be honest i had both and noticed that more apps work with the 810 runtime , some other people have a different opinion,Please shed light on this matter anyone out there who really knows ....
    08-10-13 07:02 PM
    Been going through many discussions and noticed there are many different views on each of these run times, to be honest i had both and noticed that more apps work with the 810 runtime , some other people have a different opinion,Please shed light on this matter anyone out there who really knows ....
    I created a thread, with the specific intent on there not being any consensus of confusion. Sure, the thread my be littered with speculation, but the point of me posting was there was no doubt in my mind that the 810 runtime works, without having to use any debug tokens or other methods that would confuse a novice.
    08-10-13 08:11 PM
    It was your thread that caused me to try the 810 it works fine for me , I have tried apps with and without the debug token and they work, one app I was hoping would work is magicjack, the app launches but will not connect to the Internet ,is there a reason why?

Posted via CB10
    08-11-13 06:18 AM
    I created a thread, with the specific intent on there not being any consensus of confusion. Sure, the thread my be littered with speculation, but the point of me posting was there was no doubt in my mind that the 810 runtime works, without having to use any debug tokens or other methods that would confuse a novice.
    Everybody is taking about debug token, do u guys think simple users, like me, could understand about it? Sometimes I feel like holding a stone.. hmm I only know how to install leaked till now

Posted via CB10
    08-11-13 06:24 AM
    so which one should I use for my Q10??
    08-11-13 06:48 AM
    Everybody is taking about debug token, do u guys think simple users, like me, could understand about it? Sometimes I feel like holding a stone.. hmm I only know how to install leaked till now

Posted via CB10
    If you can drag one file that you downloaded from the Internet to the folder you download from the debug token instructions post and drop it then you can figure out the debug token method. I admit the language may be intimidating but it really is incredibly simple.

Posted via CB10
    08-11-13 10:02 AM
    If you can drag one file that you downloaded from the Internet to the folder you download from the debug token instructions post and drop it then you can figure out the debug token method. I admit the language may be intimidating but it really is incredibly simple.

Posted via CB10
    I agree that dragging and dropping is incredibly simple.

But then again I thought the simple gesture to get to hub on my Z10 was incredibly simple.

Hey look! I spy an icon for people that can't use an incredibly simple gesture. Lmao

Sorry I degrees but couldn't help myself.

Posted via CB10
    08-11-13 12:32 PM