Hi, i just flashed 10.3.296 and 4xx radio, everything is fine, however, music player (build-in) or everyone else (poweramp, winamp, neutro (android & BB) say "no music files found" i have music on SD bu i tried to have it in the phone too... but still "nothing" i can play every song manualy from file manager, but it is really uncomfortable...

what can I do?

//and yes, i tried manual search, but music folder isnt there...
    05-26-14 07:14 AM
    I loaded the hybrid just like you did.
    For about 5 hours after the OS install, my phone also said no music found.
    Some people say you need to wait inordinate numbers of hours, like over night to almost 12 hours for it all to index. 296 is VERY VERY SLOW to index your SD card.

What I did was to move everything off my card to my PC, reformat the SD card using guiformat (a free app for the PC) and then move everything back. It all was recognized instantly.

Good Luck whichever way you try.

PS I formatted the card to FAT32
    Blacklatino likes this.
    05-26-14 07:31 AM
    Jaydee beat me to it (I type slow) but as it was I who suggested the reformatting of the SD card to her.. between our two posts you should be in good shape.

These are all the 442 apps that have been confirmed to work with the 396 OS
    You can just drag the entire zip file (about 44 updates) into Sashesi and you're good to go.

https://mega.co.nz/#!kQpyiSpA!o-AEvB...sz6G3pJ6EAx84c

Some people ( not many)had an issue with their SD card when installing the 10.3 Leak
    The card became corrupt and had to be re-formatted and then they simply restored media files and whatever else was stored on the card.

It's an extra step but assuming you did your back up you're still in good shape.
    if you have a card reader on your PC I'd take the card out of the mobile device and see what if anything is on the card.

Also when you connect your device to PC using the USB cable, if you open the "Computer page" in Windows Explorer
    you should see your SD card (Network Drive)(X) and the storage files on your device.(Flash Drive)(Y)

At any rate, be sure to install the 441 update zip file.
    Last edited by Lostboy5151; 05-26-14 at 08:11 AM.
    05-26-14 07:58 AM
    I formated SD, flashed bars from post above and still no music (i was waiing whole night..) :-( but this 10.3. is still the best for my Z10-2 but is annoying :-(
    05-27-14 05:06 AM
    I switched out all of our sd cards to Patriot cards about 5 years ago because of errors. Haven't had a single issue like this or any other issue since. In fact the 16 Gb card (few yrs old) in my Z10 was used in other phones and cameras (with adapter), formatted multiple times and wiped a bunch of times, reloaded with music, videos, movies too. They cost a dollar or 2 more but well worth it.
    Hope this helps.

Trusted Member Genius on Verizon 10.3.0.296/442
    05-27-14 01:00 PM
    i have kingston 16GB class 10 card, and no error, only this... but i found something interesting! if I want to play single song by taping on it in file manager, it says "file cannot be opened" maybe there are missing music codecs in music player? (open in poweramp is working for every single song)
    05-28-14 04:43 AM