07-20-14 03:42 PM
1,135 ... 2930313233 ...
tools
    Got to be some 10.4 leaks around by now surely?
    moody likes this.
    07-09-14 06:48 PM
    Not certain that releasing info "when I'm ready, on my time" is the right attitude for a business owner to portray to prospective clients. Seems a tad... much.

Why not share what you know and have while it is relevant, unique, and people care?

I'd bet that would be the best way to promote your business/services as a professional in a positive light, instead of the alternative mentioned above.
    07-09-14 06:48 PM
    No one is complaining. You said you were going post info about leaks and you didn't. Simple as that.

Your mock devices are nice but not my thing. That's why I quit the channel. No complaints.

Posted via CB10
    You don't follow the channel, so how would you know what I've posted?

I have posted the information I said I would. All of it.

I don't know where your intentions are, but relax.

Posted via CB10
    FCBAndrea likes this.
    07-09-14 07:42 PM
    You don't follow the channel, so how would you know what I've posted?

I have posted the information I said I would. All of it.

I don't know where your intentions are, but relax.

Posted via CB10
    No worries. Good luck with your business.

Posted via CB10
    josh74 and moody like this.
    07-09-14 07:45 PM
    Leak raging up in here...

Feed the sharks Mr. Chen!
    07-09-14 07:55 PM
    No one is obligated, but on CB for years its the nice thing to do, to share with everyone, but lately people think they deserve something , follow my channel or find a password, simple as this if you have something you want to share , share it with us trust me you will be very popular around here, if you don't want to share then keep quiet,
    If I recall correctly. The community brought the password thing to cb and he never made a post on cb to follow his channel.

Posted via CB10
    FCBAndrea and DYLANHABKIRK like this.
    Not certain that releasing info "when I'm ready, on my time" is the right attitude for a business owner to portray to prospective clients. Seems a tad... much.

Why not share what you know and have while it is relevant, unique, and people care?

I'd bet that would be the best way to promote your business/services as a professional in a positive light, instead of the alternative mentioned above.
    Leaks don't have anything to do with his company... does he make money off releasing information? NO, because his company doesn't sell leaks... is that what you thought?

You try to make someone feel guilty about not sharing privileged information because you're envious? I've been subbed to DH for a long time, and there hasn't been one fallacy, or non-delivery of what was said to be coming.

I've gotten logo service from there before, and I would applaud the information and service : it makes following the graphic company more interesting!! Plus, nobody else is covering this information first, how can you complain about that?
    DYLANHABKIRK likes this.
    ...and you act like you know the intentions of the others/who they are. No need to call them fools, or attack them in anyway.
    Unless you are TRYING to start a fight?
    It's quite obvious when they complain about an individual who didn't satisfy the complainer

Posted via CB10
    FCBAndrea and DYLANHABKIRK like this.
    07-09-14 07:56 PM
    If I recall correctly. The community brought the password thing to cb and he never made a post on cb to follow his channel.

Posted via CB10
    Well you better recall again , he promoted his channel here and then started the password thing , we might not be talking about the same person , but it's all the same.

Posted on CB10
    josh74, habs_fan and moody like this.
    07-09-14 07:59 PM
    Well you better recall again , he promoted his channel here and then started the password thing , we might not be talking about the same person , but it's all the same.

Posted on CB10
    I'm talking about lengend. You guys jumped on him and now your jumping on DH.

I follow his channel (DH). It's great.

Posted via CB10
    07-09-14 08:02 PM

Posted via CB10
    That fantastic, but don't come into someone else's thread and promote , start your own thread and promote it that way, all your doing by coming here and doing is starting arguments with people,

Posted on CB10
    josh74, habs_fan and moody like this.
    07-09-14 08:04 PM

Posted on CB10
    No, he didn't.

Someone else reposted from his channel, and then he correctly sourced, and told people he wouldn't be posting as much on here, and to join the channel to get his exclusive content. Nothing wrong with that, EVER.

You need to relax.

but lately people think they deserve something , follow my channel or find a password, simple as this if you have something you want to share
    That's a two way street.

How can people demand leaks, but expect not to face back-lash for being rude and inane?

Plus the fact that you only reference one person seems demeaning for your argument...
    DYLANHABKIRK likes this.
    07-09-14 08:05 PM

Posted via CB10
    We jumped on him for lying , he had no leak , and he put the password on so we couldn't find out, but some one did and it back fired on him, he wanted to be famous and popular with out anything. Why lie about it , if you don't have one you don't have , one will come along within time and some nice CB person will post it here for all of us to enjoy with stupid antics or bu11****

Posted on CB10
    josh74 and habs_fan like this.
    07-09-14 08:07 PM
    No, he didn't.

Someone else reposted from his channel, and then he correctly sourced, and told people he wouldn't be posting as much on here, and to join the channel to get his exclusive content. Nothing wrong with that, EVER.

You need to relax.

That's a two way street.

How can people demand leaks, but expect not to face back-lash for being rude and inane?

Plus the fact that you only reference one person seems demeaning for your argument...
    Honestly I don't care either way what you think, I don't know you and don't want to , there is a lot of great people here with out sitting around arguing with someone like you,

Posted on CB10
    josh74 and habs_fan like this.
    07-09-14 08:09 PM
    Honestly I don't care either way what you think, I don't know you and don't want to , there is a lot of great people here with out sitting around arguing with someone like you,

Posted on CB10
    Looks like the Kettle is calling the pot black... CLASSIC!

I'm not arguing. I'm stating facts. You're just taking them as insults.
    DYLANHABKIRK likes this.
    07-09-14 08:11 PM
    We jumped on him for lying , he had no leak , and he put the password on so we couldn't find out, but some one did and it back fired on him, he wanted to be famous and popular with out anything. Why lie about it , if you don't have one you don't have , one will come along within time and some nice CB person will post it here for all of us to enjoy with stupid antics or bu11****

Posted on CB10
    I don't think it back fired on him. I highly doubt he cared for you guys. He shared when he could/felt like. Also it's not about being famous. If he cared about fame he wouldn't of posted a fake leak *pensive*

Posted via CB10
    DYLANHABKIRK and FCBAndrea like this.
    07-09-14 08:13 PM
    Looks like the Kettle is calling the pot black... CLASSIC!

I'm not arguing. I'm stating facts. You're just taking them as insults.

That's a pretty racist thing to say in this day in age,

Posted on CB10
    07-09-14 08:20 PM
    Im calling the pot green, lets smoke
    anon721037, FCBAndrea and kbz1960 like this.
    07-09-14 08:23 PM
    Im calling the pot green, lets smoke
    One of the good ones, they roll them funny.

Posted on CB10
    07-09-14 08:24 PM
    When official software 10.3 will be release???

Posted via CB10
    07-09-14 08:25 PM
    Now that it's settled that the community is usually at fault why they get squat we can move on.

Posted via CB10
    07-09-14 08:27 PM
    One of the good ones, they roll them funny.

Posted on CB10
    I have since given that up since I have been out of high school.....OH almost 25 years now. I just felt the need to lighten up the thread a little.
    anon721037 and moody like this.
    07-09-14 08:29 PM
    Thank you , you must be one of the old time members like the rest of the good people I care to call friends.

Posted on CB10
    Pdinos3 and habs_fan like this.
    07-09-14 08:31 PM
    No such thing as fame in the forums. Only ppl with too much time

Posted via CB10
    anon721037, josh74 and moody like this.
    07-09-14 08:33 PM
    No such thing as fame in the forums. Only ppl with too much time

Posted via CB10
    Your famous and you don't even know it.

Posted on CB10
    07-09-14 08:34 PM