07-20-14 02:42 PM
1,135 ... 2728293031 ...
tools
    Attachment 283982

Here comes OS 10.3.0.821..

Posted via CB10
    We've seen this a few days ago. It was posted. Don't think we'll actually get our hands on this. At least not anytime soon.

Posted via CB10
    07-09-14 02:53 AM
    We've seen this a few days ago. It was posted. Don't think we'll actually get our hands on this. At least not anytime soon.

Posted via CB10
    I wonder how many emails this dude got on that email address asking for the OS...

Posted with a Verizon Z30 running 10.3.0.296/699 and CB10. My channel with zero subscribers but has Frenchie pics
    moody and DYLANHABKIRK like this.
    07-09-14 07:26 AM
    On Sachesi, even 10.3.0.824 has been spotted. But without a real leak, the so-called "spotted" news is just wasting of time.
    moyah8 likes this.
    07-09-14 09:07 AM
    I wonder how many emails this dude got on that email address asking for the OS...

Posted with a Verizon Z30 running 10.3.0.296/699 and CB10. My channel with zero subscribers but has Frenchie pics
    I hate to say it but I think that was photoshopped. That guy is a photoshop master and he has not released any information about anything even though he promised a whole lot. Too bad.

Posted via CB10
    moyah8 likes this.
    07-09-14 09:15 AM
    I hate to say it but I think that was photoshopped. That guy is a photoshop master and he has not released any information about anything even though he promised a whole lot. Too bad.

Posted via CB10
    I never promised anything I couldn't deliver. I said I would show certain things off, but that's it - I've shown things off, as I said I would.

My channel is constantly being updated with new information, and content, but people need to stop expecting so much. No, I won't leak just because you demand or ask for it. No, it's not fake.

Take it as it comes.

If you don't want to believe in the legitimacy, that's up to you. I don't cheat or lie to anyone, and I've yet to

Sorry to hear you don't take kindly to me, and I don't know where you heard I have "not released any information about anything even though he promised a whole lot" - you must not follow my channel.

Enough with the personal slander, please and thanks.

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by DYLANHABKIRK; 07-09-14 at 09:41 AM.
    danfrancisco and TheEliteOne like this.
    07-09-14 09:23 AM
    soup du jour

LOL
    07-09-14 09:48 AM
    soup du jour

LOL
    No Soup for you.

Posted on CB10
    moody likes this.
    07-09-14 09:49 AM
    may I have a calzone then please.
    07-09-14 09:55 AM
    On Sachesi, even 10.3.0.824 has been spotted. But without a real leak, the so-called "spotted" news is just wasting of time.
    My sentiments exactly.

I am yet to see the relevance of stating that an OS was "spotted"!

I once spotted Elvis Presley riding a pink unicorn, but you don't see me ranting about that!
    bibbula and sbmd like this.
    07-09-14 09:56 AM
    may I have a calzone then please.
    S that's ok , grab a beer also,

Hey do you know anyone that I could get to sponsor me.

Posted on CB10
    07-09-14 09:58 AM
    Exactly. This place is a ghost town lately. People are so bored they are bumping old posts from months ago.
    moyah8 and moody like this.
    07-09-14 10:02 AM
    My sentiments exactly.

I once spotted Elvis Presley riding a pink unicorn, but you don't see me ranting about that!
    I thought Elvis was dead,

Posted on CB10
    07-09-14 10:03 AM

Posted on CB10
    He go to the moon

Sent from my BlackBerry 10 smartphone.
    anon721037, sbmd, moyah8 and 1 others like this.
    07-09-14 10:05 AM

Posted on CB10
    He might have spotted him in a dream

Posted via White Z30 Passport
    anon721037 likes this.
    07-09-14 10:06 AM
    S that's ok , grab a beer also,

Hey do you know anyone that I could get to sponsor me.

Posted on CB10

Yes
    anon721037 likes this.
    07-09-14 10:25 AM
    I never promised anything I couldn't deliver. I said I would show certain things off, but that's it - I've shown things off, as I said I would.

My channel is constantly being updated with new information, and content, but people need to stop expecting so much. No, I won't leak just because you demand or ask for it. No, it's not fake.

Take it as it comes.

If you don't want to believe in the legitimacy, that's up to you. I don't cheat or lie to anyone, and I've yet to

Sorry to hear you don't take kindly to me, and I don't know where you heard I have "not released any information about anything even though he promised a whole lot" - you must not follow my channel.

Enough with the personal slander, please and thanks.

Posted via CB10
    I no longer subscribe to your channel so I can't be sure anymore what you said you were going to show or not. I'm pretty sure you wrote something about showing stuff about an improved android runtime, among other things. I remember this because I posted a few videos about the runtime myself. I don't think you ever posted anything about it other than saying you were going to show something. You did make posts about your design services and that, plus the fact that you posted no information about the leaks that you said you were going to, made me lose interest in your channel in general.

If I'm wrong, I'm sincerely sorry. It's just that you said you were going to share information that you never did.

Posted via CB10
    moody likes this.
    07-09-14 11:16 AM
    Me thinks a few people need to get out and get some fresh air and sunshine. The oxygen is running a bit low in this room right now...

Via my simply amazing ? Q10 10.2.1.3247
    DYLANHABKIRK and moody like this.
    07-09-14 11:25 AM
    I no longer subscribe to your channel so I can't be sure anymore what you said you were going to show or not. I'm pretty sure you wrote something about showing stuff about an improved android runtime, among other things. I remember this because I posted a few videos about the runtime myself. I don't think you ever posted anything about it other than saying you were going to show something. You did make posts about your design services and that, plus the fact that you posted no information about the leaks that you said you were going to, made me lose interest in your channel in general.

If I'm wrong, I'm sincerely sorry. It's just that you said you were going to share information that you never did.

Posted via CB10
    I would highly recommend re-subscribing, even if only to encourage a better understanding of what I said. I have shared much information, and though I haven't shown off every aspect of 10.3, there's a lot of information that isn't on CrackBerry. I've never promised anything that won't be shown - just remember not everything will be told or shown right away. It'll happen on my time, when I'm ready.

If there's any indication that there's some quality content, it's the over 700 new subscribers in the past few days. I understand your conspicuous attention to the design services, in consideration of the leaks. It's important to know that DHabkirkDesigns was one of the first few BBM Channels, and has always posted about company news and information. BlackBerry leaks are a recent part of the channel, and it may seem misleading, but in all truth, it's not.

I do not post often on CB anymore, my channel is the best way to follow my content. You're guaranteed to find a TON of content you won't find anywhere else.

Most to all subscribers will agree.

Again, the channel is DHabkirkDesigns - C0001DB0D

Posted via CB10
    07-09-14 11:45 AM
    Hello BB users,

I do not know what is your opinion about the new 10.3 releases, but I am quite satisfied so far. What I am really missing:
    • In the hub when I mark more emails and make them read, the selection disappears after the action. So I have to select all the emails again to move them to a folder. I hope the devs will add a new settings to make BB10 remember the selection after an action
    • Automatic hub update - now whenever I connected to the internet, the device updates all my email accounts. As my company mailing is very enormous (I get 300-350 mails on a daily basis), this really eats up my traffic. It doesn't matter when I am connected to a wi-fi network, but when I am not, it really frustate me. So an option to 'Update this account only through wifi' or 'Only manually update this account' where I would have to press a button to download the messages would be really appreciated.

What are your opinions? What do you miss from your BB10 device?
    07-09-14 11:55 AM
    14th minute of fame......better hurry

sigh
    07-09-14 11:56 AM

Posted on CB10
    07-09-14 12:00 PM

Posted via CB10
    Let me know when you have a valuable channel? *pensive*

Posted via CB10
    DYLANHABKIRK likes this.
    07-09-14 12:04 PM
    ........ I remember this because I posted a few videos about the runtime myself.......

Posted via CB10
    Mind sharing those videos?

Posted via White Z30 Passport
    07-09-14 12:16 PM
    @ Debreceni Laszlo you can set your email accounts to manual. Go into account settings and advanced. Uncheck push and select sync interval as manual. Then to have your email accounts delivered just refresh the hub.
    07-09-14 12:58 PM
    I recently downgraded from 10.3.2** to the official 10.2.1.3247 but can't seems to see my contacts, messages reminders and my app are not working. Please help me

Posted via CB10
    07-09-14 01:30 PM
1,135 ... 2728293031 ...