07-20-14 02:42 PM
1,135 ... 1213141516 ...
tools
    If it was sent OTA, it can't be leaked at all, even if he wanted to leak it.

It is pointless for people to try and force the issue.

I'm looking forward to whatever information will be shared.

Posted via CB10
    DYLANHABKIRK, moody and 1magine like this.
    07-02-14 07:40 AM
    If it was sent OTA, it can't be leaked at all, even if he wanted to leak it.

It is pointless for people to try and force the issue.

I'm looking forward to whatever information will be shared.

Posted via CB10
    Nailed it on the head.

Via Q10/10.3.0.700
    DYLANHABKIRK likes this.
    07-02-14 07:42 AM
    And yes, it was sent OTA.
    moody likes this.
    07-02-14 07:45 AM
    This sort of stuff always gets political...if people have the leaks then so be it...

If we get something...then cool...
    If not...we'll get it when it's released...

The gloating that it may be leaked is not cool though...

this s#*t right here...Z30 STA100-3 |10.2.1.3247
    DYLANHABKIRK likes this.
    07-02-14 07:52 AM
    I think you mean 'never' - and that's right.

NEVER once said I was going to leak.

I'm only showing it's existence, and little bits of info that I can on my channel. Believe it or don't - I dont really care.

Unfortunately, people expect everything, for free, when they want it.

Nobody is patient anymore it seems... and that's how rewards happen - not quick judgments, and demanding behavior.

Lots of you have been super cool, and understanding, so Thanks guys!

Posted via CB10
    I'm neither judging nor demanding. I'd never install a leak anyway.

if you didn't get that right, I'm SORRY. I thought you're the guy like: "I've got 10.3.0.x and it's awesome! But i'm not gonna leak hahahaha!"
    We had that about 36448 times before in these forums and it destroying everybody's nerves!

As you can read in all my forum posts I'm always critical about leaks and the way people loosing their mind over it and start affronting each other (especially the guys who pretend to have a leaked version but refuse to spread it).

I appreciate a lot, that you "leak" some information on your channel (worth a 100 times more than any real leak), especially as you might be expected not to do so!

So another SORRY, if you misunderstood my previous post. I'm looking forward to get the information via your channel.

Posted on CB 10 and typed on the best Keyboard ever
    07-02-14 07:52 AM
    Let's all be cool and see what happens!!

this s#*t right here...Z30 STA100-3 |10.2.1.3247
    moody likes this.
    07-02-14 08:02 AM
    I'm neither judging nor demanding. I'd never install a leak anyway.

if you didn't get that right, I'm SORRY. I thought you're the guy like: "I've got 10.3.0.x and it's awesome! But i'm not gonna leak hahahaha!"
    We had that about 36448 times before in these forums and it destroying everybody's nerves!

As you can read in all my forum posts I'm always critical about leaks and the way people loosing their mind over it and start affronting each other (especially the guys who pretend to have a leaked version but refuse to spread it).

I appreciate a lot, that you "leak" some information on your channel (worth a 100 times more than any real leak), especially as you might be expected not to do so!

So another SORRY, if you misunderstood my previous post. I'm looking forward to get the information via your channel.

Posted on CB 10 and typed on the best Keyboard ever
    Thanks! I appreciate the response.

And yeah, I've seen those guys too. I would definitely never tease like that lol.

Thanks for checking the channel out. There's definitely some stuff there you won't find on CB, let alone anywhere else.

Posted via CB10
    koebi90 and moody like this.
    07-02-14 08:03 AM
    All this drama because of an OS with watermarks, unsatisfying battery life and bugs...

Posted via CB10
    07-02-14 08:53 AM
    All this drama because of an OS with watermarks, unsatisfying battery life and bugs...

Posted via CB10
    I don't know what OS you're referring to. But it doesn't sound remotely like the one we are talking about.

Posted via CB10
    07-02-14 08:55 AM

Posted via CB10
    Are you speculating or do you have this mystical OS and can confirm it has bugs and unsatisfying battery life?

Just curious since I haven't seen any real reports on the negatives of anything beyond the 700 dev os. And I am on 296 with a blend of other 10.3 and it has been pretty nice for me. Battery and all. Can't see myself going back to 10.2.1 at this point.
    moody likes this.
    07-02-14 08:57 AM
    I don't know what OS you're referring to. But it doesn't sound remotely like the one we are talking about.

Posted via CB10
    How's that video coming along? The one with all the new features etc..
    07-02-14 08:58 AM
    I think you mean 'never' - and that's right.

NEVER once said I was going to leak.

I'm only showing it's existence, and little bits of info that I can on my channel. Believe it or don't - I dont really care.

Unfortunately, people expect everything, for free, when they want it.

Nobody is patient anymore it seems... and that's how rewards happen - not quick judgments, and demanding behavior.

Lots of you have been super cool, and understanding, so Thanks guys!

Posted via CB10
    What people also don't realize is that and leak for the most part is intellectual property of BlackBerry. Leaking if you work for or are a close member could end your career as you could be charged with corporate espionage something that no other company wants to see on our resume, that's for sure!

Thanks for sharing the images, it great to see that BlackBerry is making some progress.
    DYLANHABKIRK likes this.
    07-02-14 09:03 AM
    Maybe, just maybe this guy works for BB ND because they plugged the leak hole they're giving us some goodies to keep us interested. I don't know but I checked out his channel and he does have some good things there.

Posted via CB10
    DYLANHABKIRK and moody like this.
    07-02-14 09:23 AM
    I wonder if these are controlled "sneak peaks". Looks like they've been doing this on purpose.
    07-02-14 09:39 AM
    Maybe, just maybe this guy works for BB ND because they plugged the leak hole they're giving us some goodies to keep us interested. I don't know but I checked out his channel and he does have some good things there.

Posted via CB10
    Like what? I don't see anything that hasn't been reported elsewhere. If there is fun, I don't want to miss it.

Posted via CB10
    07-02-14 09:40 AM
    When Chen stated he intended to crack down on leaks, I thought he was talking about leaks concerning hardware: future devices, specs, etc. I could understand how it could be problematic to have rumors about forthcoming devices that might never come forth, or that might differ significantly from what was leaked. I didn't think it concerned OS leaks, since these are usually just incremental enhancements to what's already out there.

Apparently I was wrong.
    07-02-14 10:07 AM
    Oh well there were leaks before Mr Chen and i'm sure there will be leaks while he is here and after he is gone, Leaks are the nectar of us CB Gods.
    07-02-14 10:11 AM
    10.3. Leak waiting room-1404313867699_233442.png

First 10.3.0.1*** Should be there begin August.

Posted via CB10
    07-02-14 10:12 AM
    When Chen stated he intended to crack down on leaks, I thought he was talking about leaks concerning hardware: future devices, specs, etc. I could understand how it could be problematic to have rumors about forthcoming devices that might never come forth, or that might differ significantly from what was leaked. I didn't think it concerned OS leaks, since these are usually just incremental enhancements to what's already out there.

Apparently I was wrong.
    It is kind of odd. People have interpreted his comments as either, or, or both. But, there is typically not huge leaps from dev os's or business beta releases anyway. Improvements for sure, but not earth shattering innovations that they don't want leaked to competitors.
    07-02-14 10:15 AM
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1404313867699_233442.png 
Views:	5712 
Size:	72.5 KB 
ID:	282063

First 10.3.0.1*** Should be there begin August.

Posted via CB10
    Nice. any chance of this version being leaked?
    07-02-14 10:16 AM
    where was this spotted?
    07-02-14 10:17 AM
    Someone Leak it Please.

Posted via CB10
    blakobecwa and yciwolf like this.
    07-02-14 10:18 AM
    where was this spotted?
    Ideally it would be spotted on my device Isnt there a waiting room already for new 10.3 builds?
    07-02-14 10:18 AM
    And?... I don't believe that we will see any leak before official premiere of 10.3 os.

Posted via CB10
    yciwolf and amjass12 like this.
    07-02-14 10:19 AM
    wow is this serious? cool
    07-02-14 10:20 AM
1,135 ... 1213141516 ...