12-06-16 10:00 PM
676 ... 34567 ...
tools
    I'm Really sad but no update, i think my passport will be m'y Last BlackBerry. No rcent apps, no New function, nothing so goodbye BlackBerry

Posted via CB10
    sergio_can likes this.
    04-01-16 08:31 AM
    I'm Really sad but no update, i think my passport will be m'y Last BlackBerry. No rcent apps, no New function, nothing so goodbye BlackBerry

Posted via CB10
    I have to agree looks like my Passport will be my last Blackberry device? I don't see the point of paying out for the Priv, but I'll use my trusty Passport for as long as I can. I've been a Blackberry user for many years but without updates and app support then I see them having no future in the consumer market. Sorry but I just can't trust Blackberry anymore.

Rocking the awesome Z30,Q10 and the super awesome passport.
    sergio_can likes this.
    04-01-16 08:40 AM
    Chen just said to expect 10.3.3 in June and 10.3.4 in late FY2017 or early FY2018.

He noted that 10.3.3 depends on testing that they don't control.
    That's a bit strange to fall back on that excuse for unlocked phones. Especially since the PTCRB has already tested and certified one build as I mentioned above.

Posted via CB10
    04-01-16 09:21 AM
    Another nail in the coffin. This is one of reasons my company has decided to move to a full Microsoft solution and completely drop everything related to BlackBerry. They can not commit to anything other than disappointment.

I am the last man standing in my US division using BlackBerry. I am very sad to have to now move away from BlackBerry. The OS Platform and hardware are the best in the world. It's the lack of marketing and consumer support that has toppled BlackBerry. Just goes to show that you can have a great product, but if you don't market it correctly and provide the features and functionality that consumers want, you will fail in that market.

They may be around for a few more years in the government sector, but a lot has to change to get back into the consumer market.

R.I.P. My beloved BB10 as I move on to sub par devices and insecure mobile OSes.

Posted via CB10
    Yass85, muindor and moyah8 like this.
    04-01-16 09:36 AM
    That's a bit strange to fall back on that excuse for unlocked phones. Especially since the PTCRB has already tested and certified one build as I mentioned above.
    Chen means NIAP testing. The major new feature of 10.3.3 is NIAP certification. What he said this morning is that BB does not control the certification process which is why there is a delay there.
    04-01-16 10:14 AM
    Chen means NIAP testing. The major new feature of 10.3.3 is NIAP certification. What he said this morning is that BB does not control the certification process which is why there is a delay there.
    exactly, that's what it is...
    looks like we will get a nice surprise on new features once the NIAP testing approves the built, expect some thing awesome to come.
    Would be much more than just a security fix.

Posted either via -Passport SQW100-1 or -Classic SQC100-1 / 10.3.++
    cukierkas, idhbar and Vistaus like this.
    04-01-16 11:14 AM
    Another nail in the coffin. This is one of reasons my company has decided to move to a full Microsoft solution and completely drop everything related to BlackBerry. They can not commit to anything other than disappointment.

I am the last man standing in my US division using BlackBerry. I am very sad to have to now move away from BlackBerry. The OS Platform and hardware are the best in the world. It's the lack of marketing and consumer support that has toppled BlackBerry. Just goes to show that you can have a great product, but if you don't market it correctly and provide the features and functionality that consumers want, you will fail in that market.

They may be around for a few more years in the government sector, but a lot has to change to get back into the consumer market.

R.I.P. My beloved BB10 as I move on to sub par devices and insecure mobile OSes.

Posted via CB10
    I'm seeing the same happen in my organisation. They have ditched all BB's and replaced them with Windows phones.

That's so true in regards to BlackBerry failure. A real shame I agree.

Posted via CB10 on my ClassicSQC100-1/10.3.2.2876
    04-01-16 11:31 AM
    [insert rant]

I feel much better now that it's off my chest.

This thread title is so funny.

Posted via CB10
    Matty likes this.
    04-01-16 11:33 AM
    Disappointing!

 Passport
    04-01-16 11:43 AM
    That makes sense.

Posted via CB10
    04-01-16 11:52 AM
    We better rename the thread"April timescale,then May and so on",not to get confused,bcs BB never had been confused(about timing)+- month who cares.
    04-01-16 01:39 PM
    Chen said that it could be June

Posted via CB10
    04-01-16 02:48 PM
    [insert rant]

I feel much better now that it's off my chest.

This thread title is so funny.

Posted via CB10
    Ah this made me laugh!

A Berry A Day Keeps The Apple Away
    04-01-16 02:59 PM
    Chen said that it could be June

Posted via CB10
    And then June will become September.

Posted via CB10
    ariendg likes this.
    04-02-16 03:55 AM
    We better rename the thread"April timescale,then May and so on",not to get confused,bcs BB never had been confused(about timing)+- month who cares.
    I am thread originator so if you can tell me how we can rename it happy too

 Passport
    BigBadWulf likes this.
    04-02-16 08:14 AM

 Passport
    I think a moderator is the only one who can change a thread title. Either ask here, or PM one.

Posted via CB10
    BigBadWulf likes this.
    04-02-16 01:24 PM

 Passport
    Only a Moderator or Staff member is able to change the name of the thread. Just message one of them (Nicely) and ask for it to be changed.

A Berry A Day Keeps The Apple Away
    BigBadWulf likes this.
    04-02-16 01:49 PM
    Title change complete.
    04-02-16 02:50 PM
    June 2017 if not 2018

Posted via CB10
    04-03-16 03:29 AM
    A far as I've read the next update is for security improvements, not for any new features, so I don't really understand the obsession over when it will be released.
    04-03-16 08:26 AM
    A far as I've read the next update is for security improvements, not for any new features, so I don't really understand the obsession over when it will be released.
    For me, it's all about BlackBerry's ongoing "committment" to BB10 which Mr. Chen has frequently repeated. It's about comparing their words with their actions.

I don't care about NIAP certification, which allegedly is the only thing coming in 10.3.3, and also allegedly the reason 10.3.3 is delayed another quarter. I note however, that all the other big competitors already have it (Apple, Microsoft, Samsung). For whatever that's worth.
    IFCArea51 likes this.
    04-03-16 09:45 AM
    We all are waiting eagerly for 10.3.3 which brings nothing except the the certification which adds 0 value to normal customers

Z30STA100-2/10.3.2.2876
    04-03-16 12:11 PM
    We all know that's the case here. But, I think there's a lot of wishful thinking that something else may get tossed in.

But it's highly doubtful.

Posted via CB10
    04-03-16 12:44 PM
    exactly, that's what it is...
    looks like we will get a nice surprise on new features once the NIAP testing approves the built, expect some thing awesome to come.
    Would be much more than just a security fix.

Posted either via -Passport SQW100-1 or -Classic SQC100-1 / 10.3.++
    Now you prove you're on synthetic weed: with the new release of Windows 10 phone I'll be moving in that direction. I was hopping that Chen restore the confidence that Heins left from us in BlackBerry, but I see now they are fingers from the same hand.

Posted from my Passport via the CrackBerry App for Android
    04-03-16 01:17 PM
    Now you prove you're on synthetic weed

Posted from my Passport via the CrackBerry App for Android
    Hahaha
    04-03-16 01:28 PM
676 ... 34567 ...