12-06-16 10:00 PM
676 12345 ...
tools
    Don't forget that the 10.3.3 update will end support of BBM, because like Facebook and WhatsApp they just don't see enough users on the BBOS to continue to support it.

Classicly posted until I can update to the Priv
    Say what? Link to that fact, please.

Posted via CB10 / AT&T /Z10 STL100-3 /10.3.2.2813
    03-29-16 05:15 PM
    Ditto. Almost every time I use my wife's Android, I want to smash it.....STUPID BACK / HOME BUTTON!!!

I just dropped by ATT to check out the S7. Android is a cluttered, awful mess.
    03-29-16 05:27 PM
    My mom had an older Android phone and T-Mobile was over charging her. So moved her to Cricket and got her a new LG. Tried to back up her old phone but there was no way to get the password for the google account (not the phone password) as T-Mobile just put in some junk 10 years ago. Give it a try some time and you will see how bad the "forgot password system" is. With a BB, it would have been so simple to connect to Link. We had to setup a new google account and reenter all the contact data by hand. WTF
    03-29-16 05:42 PM
    Does exist a non British Eng?

No kidding, I'm living with UK English on my phone because the American English keeps getting corrupted and stops working

Posted via CB10

Posted via CB10
    03-29-16 05:51 PM
    Say what? Link to that fact, please.

03-29-16 09:53 PM
    My mom had an older Android phone and T-Mobile was over charging her. So moved her to Cricket and got her a new LG. Tried to back up her old phone but there was no way to get the password for the google account (not the phone password) as T-Mobile just put in some junk 10 years ago. Give it a try some time and you will see how bad the "forgot password system" is. With a BB, it would have been so simple to connect to Link. We had to setup a new google account and reenter all the contact data by hand. WTF
    Google's "forgot password" is extremely simple to use - but it's also hardly a phone's fault that someone forgot their Google account, or let someone else create one for them. How would it have been better with BB if someone else had created the account and never given her the password? You're really stretching here.
    03-30-16 12:13 AM
    Actually, it's Samsung's TouchWiz that's a cluttered mess. It's by far the worst "skin" there is, and the most non-standard. Try a Moto or LG, and you'll be much happier.
    03-30-16 12:14 AM
    Google's "forgot password" is extremely simple to use - but it's also hardly a phone's fault that someone forgot their Google account, or let someone else create one for them. How would it have been better with BB if someone else had created the account and never given her the password? You're really stretching here.
    No, if I lost my BlackBerry account ID I can still back up my phone. Link only needs to have the phone password in order to operate, not BBM, etc. So, yes, the Google environment is less user friendly in that respect.
    03-30-16 12:20 AM
    Does make you wonder why the even bother announcing a date anymore....

BB10 has always had some issues with... fix one thing and it breaks something else. With a limited staff (or one guy), that can become very time consuming. Look how long it took to patch the Android runtime bug in 10.3.2.2876... really not sure why they didn't just roll it back.
    They fixed that bug? When? How do I get it?

Posted via CB10
    03-30-16 03:20 AM

Posted via CB10
    http://appworld.blackberry.com/webst...ntent/39879918

Be sure to restart after its done installing.
    03-30-16 05:41 AM

Posted via CB10
    Some people have better luck seeing the update in BBW by following the link in this article:
    http://www.crackberry.com/if-youve-b...update-try-now
    03-30-16 05:52 AM
    T minus 1 day

Will it or won't it drop?

 Passport
    03-30-16 01:41 PM
    T minus 1 day

Will it or won't it drop?

 Passport
    I'm wondering the same thing.

But you see, if BlackBerry thought they wouldn't be able to release it in March they would have said something. So I'm guessing it's launching tomorrow.

They wouldn't say "March" and then just not release anything because that's just blatantly lying to their customers.

I have faith BlackBerry won't let me and us down

A Berry A Day Keeps The Apple Away
    03-30-16 02:19 PM
    One day more, two days later , heck even a month later I don't care, as long as the update is perfect and bug free (mind the last rom with the problematic android runtime/app removal bug)
    What I care is commitment, not loyalty, commitment towards BBOS 10 and its userbase.

Oh and by the way, I haven't already expressed my thoughts on why our android runtime is yet to be updated to 4.4, 5.x or later, I think it's because of the restrictions to SD card access that android brought with 4.4 and also the necessity of specific subsystem in order to grant access (e.g. gdrive parts is used as file manager to point the SD card root)
    Anyways i'm pretty content having android 4.3 as long as it bears all the necessary security patches to date.

More on ext SD: https://plus.google.com/app/basic/st...3ko2vjljziwxfo

📶 Powered by BlackBerry ⓟⓐⓢⓢⓟⓞⓡⓣ ✱
    03-30-16 03:46 PM
    Oh and by the way, I haven't already expressed my thoughts on why our android runtime is yet to be updated to 4.4, 5.x or later, I think it's because of the restrictions to SD card access that android brought with 4.4 and also the necessity of specific subsystem in order to grant access (e.g. gdrive parts is used as file manager to point the SD card root)
    Anyways i'm pretty content having android 4.3 as long as it bears all the necessary security patches to date.
    That is only partially true. Some apps can be moved to the SD card, and therefore, their data as well. There seems to be no rhyme or reason as to which apps allow moving and which don't.
    03-30-16 03:54 PM
    I'm wondering the same thing.

But you see, if BlackBerry thought they wouldn't be able to release it in March they would have said something. So I'm guessing it's launching tomorrow.

They wouldn't say "March" and then just not release anything because that's just blatantly lying to their customers.

I have faith BlackBerry won't let me and us down

Feel chances of BlackBerry releasing tomorrow are slim indeed impo

 Passport
    03-30-16 04:14 PM
    That is only partially true. Some apps can be moved to the SD card, and therefore, their data as well. There seems to be no rhyme or reason as to which apps allow moving and which don't.
    All apps have acces to SD, BUT only to their specific DIR e.g. /android/data/appname
    When it comes to the root of SD card or ANY other directory, other than the app specific then there is big problem no access is granted :/
    Thus file managers (and countless other apps e.g. Navi apps that offered to save maps to sd) were rendered completely useless and only built in file managers were able to use/manipulate the internal storage properly, I know so because at that time along with my Z10 I had a Sony Z2 which had a built in file-manager which could copy,delete,rename etc but when I installed another app e.g. es file or astro etc then none could 'touch' the SD.

📶 Powered by BlackBerry ⓟⓐⓢⓢⓟⓞⓡⓣ ✱
    03-30-16 04:23 PM
    Don't forget that the 10.3.3 update will end support of BBM, because like Facebook and WhatsApp they just don't see enough users on the BBOS to continue to support it.

Classicly posted until I can update to the Priv
    At my with the 10.3.3 update we will get waterproofing

Posted via CB10
    03-31-16 12:15 AM
    You evil person!!!

I opened that link whilst on a very crowded train!!almost threw the device out the window in shock. LOL LOL

Posted via CB10 on my ClassicSQC100-1/10.3.2.2876
    03-31-16 02:03 AM
    Last day

Good Morning guys

Posted via CB10
    03-31-16 02:04 AM
    Wait! They've got to prioritize getting Marshmallow out on the Priv first
    03-31-16 02:26 AM
    Last day

Good Morning guys

Posted via CB10
    Good morning!

Yip, this is BlackBerry's final day. Either they release today and face comments from the Crackberry community lol

03-31-16 04:10 AM
    Only a question, where do you buy your weed? , Lol.

Posted from my Passport via the CrackBerry App for Android
    If I grew weed I'd definitely name a strain after John Chen. It would be a high that would make dates, even months, seem meaningless. It would allow you to get near hot tech reporters and swipe your Android while mumblimg things about running Google.

One hit of weed and we'd all know what it's like to be Chenned.

Z5 - E6853 / Android 6.0 / T-Mobile USA
    daviddragon likes this.
    03-31-16 04:19 AM
    Lol at the weed strain. Hit some hydro10xchen and forget about your schedule!

Posted via CB10
    Doggerz likes this.
    03-31-16 06:17 AM
    T minus hours now

Hopefully early April then?

 Passport
    03-31-16 06:33 AM
676 12345 ...