12-06-16 11:00 PM
676 ... 2425262728
tools
    There's only one version. Here's your temporary solution:
    That's exactly what I needed! Many thanks to you and Conite for pointing in the right direction. Now, to tend to the t-giving prep while it downloads....
    10-09-16 04:41 PM
    The official version of 10.3.3 "Godot edition" is obviously micro-seconds away from release!
    It's one chentury away from release.
    10-17-16 06:00 PM
    Cheers.

The official version of 10.3.3 "Godot edition" is obviously micro-seconds away from release! But until it materializes, which specific build of 10.3.3 are you running? I'm running 10.3.3.746, and I'd like something a bit more complete (apps wise). This one is missing basics such as File Manager.

Thanks!
    BB should just "allow" a full working version to get leaked to appease all the people who can't wait any longer.
    10-18-16 06:47 AM
    BB should just "allow" a full working version to get leaked to appease all the people who can't wait any longer.
    They already rolled a version out to appease "those" people that "needed" to have 10.3.3 before it was fully complete. I believe it was called the "developer" version.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    10-18-16 12:44 PM
    They already rolled a version out to appease "those" people that "needed" to have 10.3.3 before it was fully complete. I believe it was called the "developer" version.

Mostly it was those who didn't need it, but installed it because they were inpatient.

PP SE - 10.3.2.2876/SR .2836  < α∂∂ιт > 
    10-19-16 03:00 AM
    Mostly it was those who didn't need it, but installed it because they were inpatient.

PP SE - 10.3.2.2876/SR .2836  < α∂∂ιт > 
    Yes, that was the reason for my quotes...

10-19-16 03:27 PM
    Yes, and it didn't appease anyone.

10-26-16 05:26 PM
    This is the first step to the end.
    I buy a Xiaomi International Redmi Note, and my boos sendme a new Huawei android phone (I hope a P9 )
    My 12 years old collection of Blackberry finish whit my lovely Z30
    Hub++ in android is not perfect, but work great
    Picture Password work fine
    Is not blackberry... but the life goes on!
    10-29-16 05:56 PM
    Can't find the terms "Research in Motion", "RIM", or "Blackberry" anywhere on the NIAP compliant or evaluation lists. Anywhere. Smells like.......failure.
    10-31-16 09:40 PM
    Can't find the terms "Research in Motion", "RIM", or "Blackberry" anywhere on the NIAP compliant or evaluation lists. Anywhere. Smells like.......failure.
    Not that it matters but I believe it's being handled on the Canadian side by a different organization.
    10-31-16 10:13 PM
    Not that it matters but I believe it's being handled on the Canadian side by a different organization.
    EWA-Canada, who were recently acquired by Intertek, possibly explaining somewhat the lagging certification and release.
    10-31-16 10:30 PM
    For the millionth time: here's the link to the evaluation page: https://www.cse-cst.gc.ca/en/canadia...uation-product
    The evaluation is done by CSE so that BB10 will be both NIAP and CSE certified (CSE specializes in both).

The only one failing is you 'cause this link is posted a gazillion times already so you could've easily found it using CrackBerry search.

Posted via CB10 using my amazing  Passport (OG Red) <3
    DrBoomBotz and BEEBEEBEEBEE like this.
    11-01-16 01:50 AM
    For the millionth time: here's the link to the evaluation page: https://www.cse-cst.gc.ca/en/canadia...uation-product
    The evaluation is done by CSE so that BB10 will be both NIAP and CSE certified (CSE specializes in both).

The only one failing is you 'cause this link is posted a gazillion times already so you could've easily found it using CrackBerry search.

Posted via CB10 using my amazing  Passport (OG Red) <3
    This is correct. However, with 10.3.3 delayed by close to a year (at least) comments of "failure" seem more than fair...
    Troy Tiscareno likes this.
    11-02-16 07:05 PM
    No offense, but I realy think 10.3.3 is overrated.
    So many eager people waiting for a MINOR update, as if this will bring loads of new features.

[Wishfull thinkinng mode] If there's any news on 10.4 with Android 6 runtime, then I would be jumping all over the place.
    11-03-16 07:05 AM
    No offense, but I realy think 10.3.3 is overrated.
    So many eager people waiting for a MINOR update, as if this will bring loads of new features.

[Wishfull thinkinng mode] If there's any news on 10.4 with Android 6 runtime, then I would be jumping all over the place.
    It may be a lost cause but 10.3.4 or the hope for 10.4 can't come until 10.3.3 comes first.
    11-03-16 10:21 AM
    i dont think 10.3.3 is a minor update..if it is just a minor update..niap will not take such longer...about 8 month delay..i am sure there will be really important update..i think they will fix about running android apps...maybe install the google play service or android runtime

Posted via CB10
    11-11-16 01:46 AM
    i dont think 10.3.3 is a minor update..if it is just a minor update..niap will not take such longer...about 8 month delay..i am sure there will be really important update..i think they will fix about running android apps...maybe install the google play service or android runtime

Posted via CB10
    I heard that BB10 developer team is no more hence the long delay.

Posted via my Z30STA100-2/10.3.2.2876
    11-11-16 05:11 AM
    I think they will add google play because in a beta zone I was once invited to try google play. But did a mistake of unistalling before it started working properly.

Posted via CB10
    11-11-16 05:28 AM

Posted via CB10
    That's wishful thinking for real, but hey anything is possible I guess.

Posted via CB10
    11-14-16 09:09 PM
    I think things are looking a bit positive

Developer build roll out. Many apps are removed hinting they want to hide new tweaks. Whatsapp deadline extended. BBM roll out small updates.

I don't know but it seem 10.3.3 holds some secret stuff to welcome the next BlackBerry phone. We will see by January. BlackBerry won't be stupid to roll out a new phone with Google runtime so backdated and after they work with Google for past year, maybe we have something good for bb10 users finally.

Posted via CB10
    11-15-16 04:37 AM
    I think things are looking a bit positive

Developer build roll out. Many apps are removed hinting they want to hide new tweaks. Whatsapp deadline extended. BBM roll out small updates.

I don't know but it seem 10.3.3 holds some secret stuff to welcome the next BlackBerry phone. We will see by January. BlackBerry won't be stupid to roll out a new phone with Google runtime so backdated and after they work with Google for past year, maybe we have something good for bb10 users finally.

Posted via CB10
    Umm... what new BlackBerry phone?

There is no new BB10 phone coming. Chen re-hinted about the next BlackBerry Android phone with a physical keyboard for next year... but that's all that's coming.

And, working with Google for the past year is the very reason the runtime won't ever be updated in the BB10 OS. Google's rules for using their Play Services.

Posted via CB10
    DrBoomBotz and Vistaus like this.
    11-15-16 07:51 AM
    It's funny that the OP's topic was meant to be a joke but the way things are going it will be released probably after Christmas
    11-21-16 02:38 PM
    I hope to update soon...

Sent via BB Q10
    11-23-16 04:13 AM
    BB is out of the phone business, they're a modified Android software company. There will never be another phone coming out that runs BB10 so why should they worry about us BB10 owners. It's business.
    11-25-16 10:33 AM
    Posted via CB10
    11-25-16 10:47 AM
676 ... 2425262728