12-06-16 10:00 PM
676 ... 1819202122 ...
tools
    Maybe we would get a more stable and predictable release cycle if BlackBerry would release some Droid 5 or 6 os for all those BlackBerry devices they've forgotten about.

Posted via CB10
    08-30-16 11:34 AM
    It would be good if they just came out and explained reason for the delay

Simple comms to their Customers would suffice

Too many failed dawns to me!

Mr Chen are you taking note?

 Passport
    08-30-16 11:53 AM
    It would be good if they just came out and explained reason for the delay

Simple comms to their Customers would suffice

Too many failed dawns to me!

Mr Chen are you taking note?

 Passport
    They want us to jump in the Android wagon!!

Posted via CB10
    DEV560 likes this.
    08-30-16 12:07 PM
    They want us to jump in the Android wagon!!

Posted via CB10
    Unless their act changes I will be jumping to a well known fruit OS!

 Passport
    Rustiman likes this.
    08-30-16 12:21 PM
    Unless their act changes I will be jumping to a well known fruit OS!

 Passport
    Might as well go then. Obviously, the push is to buy Android phone, from their hopeful posiition, a PRIV or DTEK50. They have effectively quit supporting BB10. If you don't buy either of those phones, they don't care if you leave.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    jope28 and StephanieMaks like this.
    08-30-16 12:29 PM
    T-Minus 1 day.... till BlackBerry says another delay is on its way lol

Posted Via BlackBerry Noble OS 10.3.3
    Rustiman likes this.
    08-30-16 01:20 PM
    Might as well go then. Obviously, the push is to buy Android phone, from their hopeful posiition, a PRIV or DTEK50. They have effectively quit supporting BB10. If you don't buy either of those phones, they don't care if you leave.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    Fine with me plenty more fish left in the sea!

 Passport
    08-30-16 01:31 PM
    Though strangely enough, last news is that 80% of the G20 governments have recently said that BB10 is the safest system for governments and users. So you'd expect BlackBerry to use that. But nooooo.

Posted via CB10 using my amazing BlackBerry Passport (OG Red)
    jope28 likes this.
    08-30-16 01:53 PM
    T-Minus 2 Days ^_^ #KeepingFaith

Faith's momma called...
    She wants her back before the OS drops!

So you have plenty of time
    Rustiman and Matty like this.
    08-30-16 02:25 PM
    T minus 4 months, if the OS is due to land this year!

 Passport
    08-31-16 01:19 AM
    T-Minus nothing!
    Today is the day! ^_^
    it has to happen!

Lol

08-31-16 09:38 AM
    T-Minus nothing!
    Today is the day! ^_^
    it has to happen!

Lol

Hey, keep hope alive until the clock strikes midnight on the last time zone lol

 Passport filter-evading the NSA  Make BlackBerry Great Again!
    Vistaus likes this.
    08-31-16 09:51 AM
    So um.. BlackBerry, what's the excuse this time? #KeepingFaith #LosingPatients

09-01-16 12:52 AM
    So um.. BlackBerry, what's the excuse this time? #KeepingFaith #LosingPatients

Need better doctors.

 Passport filter-evading the NSA  Make BlackBerry Great Again!
    Vistaus and BEEBEEBEEBEE like this.
    09-01-16 01:37 AM
    T minus 4 months, if the OS is due to land this year!

 Passport
    I know you say that in a joking way, but just freaking imagine if it doesn't even launch this year!

Announcement - October 2015 (Crackberry)

Launching March 2016 (Delayed)

Launching June 2016 (Delayed)

Launching August 2016 (Delayed)

Launching October 2016 (Pending)

09-01-16 06:18 AM
    I know you say that in a joking way, but just freaking imagine if it doesn't even launch this year!

Announcement - October 2015 (Crackberry)

Launching March 2016 (Delayed)

Launching June 2016 (Delayed)

Launching August 2016 (Delayed)

Launching October 2016 (Pending)

Seriously bad communication from Blackberry - fact

Mr Chen take note!

 Passport
    09-01-16 12:10 PM
    I see that newer versions of OS 10.3.3 have been spotted, so I take it that it's still not yet ready...

Posted via CB10
    09-01-16 12:38 PM
    The long awaited 10.3.3 will bring nothing spectacular about BB10. Just security stuff. I was hoping more for an updated and improved Android Runtime. Therefore, I don't really care about 10.3.3.

Posted via CB10
    09-01-16 12:54 PM
    The long awaited 10.3.3 will bring nothing spectacular about BB10. Just security stuff. I was hoping more for an updated and improved Android Runtime. Therefore, I don't really care about 10.3.3.

Posted via CB10
    I don't mean to single you out personally, but if nobody cares about security and all anyone wants is better Android... maybe it's no wonder that BlackBerry have shuttered BB10 and are putting all their efforts into their Android phones.
    09-01-16 02:52 PM
    I don't mean to single you out personally, but if nobody cares about security and all anyone wants is better Android... maybe it's no wonder that BlackBerry have shuttered BB10 and are putting all their efforts into their Android phones.

10.3.3 future (fingers crossed by Christmas 2016) timetable-john-chen-meme-android.jpg

Posted via CB10 using my amazing  Passport (OG Red) <3
    09-01-16 04:40 PM
    For me the 2 things that MAKE the BB are the colored indicator LEDs and the Hub, otherwise it's just another smartphone. My Z30 is great, great until WhatsApp stops working, I need WhatsApp for offshore business.
    09-01-16 05:58 PM
    New whatsapp in beta zone. Not that I use it. BBM for me.

Posted via CB10
    09-01-16 10:17 PM
    I do care about security. My point is that security does not sell phones. When I am hanging out with my friends and I am using my Passport they ask me why do I still have a BlackBerry (for seven years now). I tell them that I feel safer with a BlackBerry and they all say they don't care about security. Of course, they all have Androids, with super specs and apps. And that I think is the perception of the market, in general. It's a bummer that BB10 got no traction, no market share. I would use this OS over any other out there, but unfortunately it is left for dead by BlackBerry. I, personally, don't like this Android move by BlackBerry. We'll see how "great" will sell the DTEK, but I really doubt that. Otherwise, it's just phones, fortunately we have plenty to choose from, but it's painful to see what's happening. We'll see what the future holds in for them (and for us). Cheers!
    09-02-16 12:02 AM
    I do care about security. My point is that security does not sell phones. When I am hanging out with my friends and I am using my Passport they ask me why do I still have a BlackBerry (for seven years now). I tell them that I feel safer with a BlackBerry and they all say they don't care about security. Of course, they all have Androids, with super specs and apps. And that I think is the perception of the market, in general. It's a bummer that BB10 got no traction, no market share. I would use this OS over any other out there, but unfortunately it is left for dead by BlackBerry. I, personally, don't like this Android move by BlackBerry. We'll see how "great" will sell the DTEK, but I really doubt that. Otherwise, it's just phones, fortunately we have plenty to choose from, but it's painful to see what's happening. We'll see what the future holds in for them (and for us). Cheers!
    Chen claims BlackBerry's harden core of nougat is as secure as bb10. If that is true the demand for a secure mobile OS like BB10, however little, obviously will lessen. There is an inherent greater control over a platform when it's developed in house but it seems BlackBerry has lost ambition to further develop bb10 and are pushing users to the proverbial greener grass and abandoning bb10.
    09-02-16 12:10 PM
    Chen claims BlackBerry's harden core of nougat is as secure as bb10. If that is true the demand for a secure mobile OS like BB10, however little, obviously will lessen. There is an inherent greater control over a platform when it's developed in house but it seems BlackBerry has lost ambition to further develop bb10 and are pushing users to the proverbial greener grass and abandoning bb10.
    @ioan_calin said that people don't care about secure OS's so Nougat will fail lol

Posted via CB10 using my amazing  Passport (OG Red)
    09-02-16 02:21 PM
676 ... 1819202122 ...