12-06-16 10:00 PM
676 ... 1415161718 ...
tools
    Help!!Can anyone tell me how to remove the watermark I had update the 10.3.3

Posted via CB10
    07-26-16 04:33 AM
    Help!!Can anyone tell me how to remove the watermark I had update the 10.3.3

Posted via CB10
    You can't
    07-26-16 06:00 AM
    Thx for the info .how about I downgrd it?

Posted via CB10
    07-26-16 07:53 AM
    U can't, wait for official release

Z30STA100-2/10.3.2.2888
    07-26-16 07:55 AM
    Any information for official release 10.3.3

Posted via CB10
    07-26-16 08:03 AM
    Any information for official release 10.3.3

Posted via CB10
    Latest announcement was that the official release will be in August, so that's within the next 4 weeks.

Posted via CB10 using BlackBerry Passport (OG Red)
    07-26-16 04:42 PM
    Surely we are getting close now!

T minus a few days now

 Passport
    07-29-16 01:54 AM

T minus a few days now

 Passport
    Are we? I hope that they have the common sense of including cross-platform video chat im BBM, cause I have to use a third party to do that. That's my biggest request for this update...

Posted via CB10
    07-29-16 01:58 AM
    Ich hoffe, die geben uns eine Alternative zu Whatsapp...
    You do have already a alternative: whatsapp android version

http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...-year-1080932/

There are some interesting threads about how to install android play store and android whatsapp together with WAA Fixer from Blackberry Beta Zone.
    07-29-16 02:16 AM

T minus a few days now

 Passport
    It's coming "Mid August" possibly around the 16th. On the facebook video they said "in the next couple weeks"

Posted Via BlackBerry Noble OS 10.3.3
    07-29-16 10:33 AM
    I'll get it tomorrow morning, barring a miracle.

They don't need hardware fans as a software company.

The only thing that's worse than their hardware is their software ...

Can I ask what everybody is expecting from 10.3.3 that compels them to keep asking about when it will be released?
    07-29-16 10:49 AM

Can I ask what everybody is expecting from 10.3.3 that compels them to keep asking about when it will be released?
    NIAP certification and new anti-phishing feature in the default browser.

07-29-16 11:59 AM
    It might sound dumb but even arbitrary updates makes people feel like they still give a damn.
    StephanieMaks and Vistaus like this.
    07-29-16 01:00 PM
    It might sound dumb but even arbitrary updates makes people feel like they still give a damn.
    This is what I've been saying.

So far their 'committment' to BB10 has been flat out nothing more than them repeatedly claiming that they are committed to BB10. Empty words and broken promises. March? June? July? Now August?

That's some kind of committment. Imagine what it'd be like if they really didn't care that much about BB10, what'd that look like?

BlackBerry, how about you stop telling me how committed you are, and actually show me some of that committment?

And if the problem is truly, honestly, that 10.3.3 is held up waiting for NIAP... then damn well release it anyways and say "NIAP is dragging their feet, here's 10.3.3 and we'll give you NIAP with 10.3.4." or whatever.

Just give us some actions rather than more empty words.

Sorry, I got into a bit of a rant there.
    07-29-16 01:13 PM

An escape from the dev OS they shouldn't have loaded.
    07-29-16 01:29 PM

So far their 'committment' to BB10 has been flat out nothing more than them repeatedly claiming that they are committed to BB10. Empty words and broken promises. March? June? July? Now August?

That's some kind of committment. Imagine what it'd be like if they really didn't care that much about BB10, what'd that look like?

BlackBerry, how about you stop telling me how committed you are, and actually show me some of that committment?

And if the problem is truly, honestly, that 10.3.3 is held up waiting for NIAP... then damn well release it anyways and say "NIAP is dragging their feet, here's 10.3.3 and we'll give you NIAP with 10.3.4." or whatever.

They're as committed to BB10 as I was to my first wife.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    ioan_calin and SeeBeeEss like this.
    07-29-16 02:38 PM

But if they'd release it now without NIAP then the companies and persons waiting for BB10 with NIAP would be pissed off that they broke their promise of bringing NIAP in 10.3.3

I'm not saying I disagree with you, I'm just saying that they'll break promises and **** people off either way...

07-29-16 02:51 PM
    If they release it after all this time and all it has is NIAP certification (whatever that means), it will be such an enormous disappointment they may as well not release it at all. IMHO lol
    07-29-16 02:52 PM
    If they release it after all this time and all it has is NIAP certification (whatever that means), it will be such an enormous disappointment they may as well not release it at all. IMHO lol
    How could it be a big disappointment if they've never promised anything significant?

07-29-16 02:59 PM
    Maybe they're updating the android runtime to 5.1 and want it to be a surprise!

Please blackberry

Posted via CB10
    07-29-16 03:23 PM

Please blackberry

Posted via CB10
    Yeaaahhhh.. No..

07-29-16 03:38 PM
    Yeaaahhhh.. No..

Exactly. Like I've said before: the only new feature in this release is a new anti-phishing feature in the browser (which is already available for people who loaded up the dev build).

07-29-16 03:50 PM

Please blackberry

Posted via CB10

It means they spent all that extra time sitting with their thumb up their backside waiting for another organization to provide NIAP certification.

It hardly even justifies a new software release.
    07-29-16 04:01 PM
    But if they'd release it now without NIAP then the companies and persons waiting for BB10 with NIAP would be pissed off that they broke their promise of bringing NIAP in 10.3.3

I'm not saying I disagree with you, I'm just saying that they'll break promises and **** people off either way...

If it was such a big deal, and so many companies were relying on NIAP, why is BlackBerry waiting until now to even try to get certified? Everyone else - Microsoft, Apple, Samsung, even LG, has been certified already. Some, like Samsung, for 2 years.

Somehow I'm not so sure that there are that many companies waiting on pins and needles for BlackBerry 10 to get that certification.

Now me? I've been waiting on proper support for Outlook categories in contacts and granular backup and restore for over 3 years now, and I suspect that neither will ever come.

Posted via CB10
    07-29-16 05:12 PM
    It means they spent all that extra time sitting with their thumb up their backside waiting for another organization to provide NIAP certification.

It hardly even justifies a new software release.
    If they'd spend their time doing nothing, then I wonder why we see so many new builds popping up in the Latest spotted OS thread. Or are they compiling the same code over and over and give it a higher build number just to tease us?

StephanieMaks likes this.
    07-29-16 11:51 PM
676 ... 1415161718 ...