So, I made the big mistake of updating to 10.3.3. on a Z10 without reading. Yes, it was stupid. I agree.

The mistakes were multiple. I haven't used a BB in nearly two years. I saw an abandoned Z10 with a broken screen, fixed it, Googled "latest BB10 OS autoloader" and downloaded and installed a MEGA file. Without reading.

Once I launched the phone and saw the watermarks, next step was to look for an older OS download hoping to downgrade before seeing the warning that it wasn't possible.

My point is this. Everyone in the same shoes as I am has made the mistake. In retrospect, trust me we already realize it was silly. Our BB10 devices have issues. We need help.

If anyone creates a thread looking for assistance, the last thing they want is people jumping down their throat in every response to tell them how silly they were. But I can not dictate your responses.

Every BB10 OS has had issues and the reason we bring them to forums is for a sense of community in finding solutions.

Be kinder. Or not. It is entirely your choice anyway. But it helps to be kinder...

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    06-28-16 07:27 PM
    It would be senseless to call you stupid or make fun of you because you already admitted your mistakes.
    You sure know how to take the fun out of it!!

By The Way, Was there a question there??
    06-28-16 08:14 PM
    This could help make the phone a bit more usable while we wait for the official release.

http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe.../#post12468096
    Mecca EL and brookie229 like this.
    06-28-16 08:20 PM
    Thanks, Invictus0..!

06-28-16 11:05 PM
    I believe most of the app files are available in one of the threads which gives you a pretty near full OS, and just use a wallpaper that hides the water marks.
    06-28-16 11:17 PM
    I believe most of the app files are available in one of the threads which gives you a pretty near full OS, and just use a wallpaper that hides the water marks.
    Only detail is that there is no way to use WhatsApp Messenger native BlackBerry
    Flatman likes this.
    06-29-16 03:16 AM
    Not everyone uses WhatsApp.

Posted via CB10 using BlackBerry Passport (OG Red)
    BallRockReaper and Flatman like this.
    06-29-16 07:47 AM
    You can always use the android version but you won't be able to send media files.
    Vistaus likes this.
    06-29-16 09:11 AM
    So, I made the big mistake of updating to 10.3.3. on a Z10 without reading. Yes, it was stupid. I agree.

The mistakes were multiple. I haven't used a BB in nearly two years. I saw an abandoned Z10 with a broken screen, fixed it, Googled "latest BB10 OS autoloader" and downloaded and installed a MEGA file. Without reading.

Once I launched the phone and saw the watermarks, next step was to look for an older OS download hoping to downgrade before seeing the warning that it wasn't possible.

My point is this. Everyone in the same shoes as I am has made the mistake. In retrospect, trust me we already realize it was silly. Our BB10 devices have issues. We need help.

If anyone creates a thread looking for assistance, the last thing they want is people jumping down their throat in every response to tell them how silly they were. But I can not dictate your responses.

Every BB10 OS has had issues and the reason we bring them to forums is for a sense of community in finding solutions.

Be kinder. Or not. It is entirely your choice anyway. But it helps to be kinder...

Not a major boo boo. Just install the rest of the missing file set in the link above, and ignore the watermarks. I've ran the Dev OS's as a daily, quite often.
    06-29-16 11:34 AM
    Poor lad. Face the consequences.
    06-29-16 12:48 PM
    That's like saying,

I saw a cracked door, stepped inside, made myself at home. With the lights off.

Not knowing you stepped into a crime scene.

Posted via CB10
    06-29-16 02:42 PM
    That's like saying,

I saw a cracked door, stepped inside, made myself at home. With the lights off.

Not knowing you stepped into a crime scene.

Posted via CB10

Take some beers and snacks form the fridge then watch tv on the couch. Enjoy the rest of the day

Classic SQC100-1
    Vistaus likes this.
    06-30-16 12:11 AM
    Let go and buy iPhone 6+.....or an S7 Edge......
    Which is better?

BlackBerry Z10/STL-001/Bb10.4.1.1143
    06-30-16 06:26 PM
    Take some beers and snacks form the fridge then watch tv on the couch. Enjoy the rest of the day

Classic SQC100-1
    Just don't step on the cat **** and the funny smell is from the dead diabetic cat who peed on the couch

Posted via CB10
    07-06-16 10:28 PM