I held off on loading 10.3.3 until an updated build was released, as I read so many issues. For 10.3.3.2163 I did a nondestructive load on my Z10. It took some time, a couple restarts and a lot of patience, but I've been running now for three days and did not have to do any restore of information or setup my accounts again.

Things I have noticed:
    1. Battery indication is wrong. Restart my phone when the battery shows 79%. Once it running again the battery shows 98%. When it hits around 40% my shuts off and will start up until I plug it into the charger, then it shows it is dead. Note this was with a fairly new replacement battery that has had no issues until now. I replaced it with the original battery and have not seen the same problem. Will put the new one back in when I have and test it again.

2. Android apps are much more responsive. This is a great improvement. It has been a pain to use many android apps due to slow load and slow response. What BlackBerry did to Optimize the environment, I give it four stars. I would give it five if they had found a way update the ART to 4.4 .

3. Cell signal seems to be stronger, or it is not reading correctly. My office is in the interior of the building. Normally I only get one or two bars of 4G. With this update I now get two to three bars of 4G LTE. Note I am on T-Mobile.

So far everything I need is running great.

Posted via CB10
    12-20-16 06:51 AM
    Awesome.
    mainely_linux likes this.
    12-20-16 08:51 AM
    I held off on loading 10.3.3 until an updated build was released, as I read so many issues. For 10.3.3.2163 I did a nondestructive load on my Z10. It took some time, a couple restarts and a lot of patience, but I've been running now for three days and did not have to do any restore of information or setup my accounts again.

Things I have noticed:
    1. Battery indication is wrong. Restart my phone when the battery shows 79%. Once it running again the battery shows 98%. When it hits around 40% my shuts off and will start up until I plug it into the charger, then it shows it is dead. Note this was with a fairly new replacement battery that has had no issues until now. I replaced it with the original battery and have not seen the same problem. Will put the new one back in when I have and test it again.

2. Android apps are much more responsive. This is a great improvement. It has been a pain to use many android apps due to slow load and slow response. What BlackBerry did to Optimize the environment, I give it four stars. I would give it five if they had found a way update the ART to 4.4 .

3. Cell signal seems to be stronger, or it is not reading correctly. My office is in the interior of the building. Normally I only get one or two bars of 4G. With this update I now get two to three bars of 4G LTE. Note I am on T-Mobile.

Posted via CB10
    Spot on, seems to be some type of run-time fix. Battery icon/meter may need to be optimized. I too have found most apps seem smoother and I noticed when my phone (passport) did the final restart. Play store had an update?
    12-20-16 08:55 AM
    I have had the issue of the phone (Z10-3) turning off with the battery meter saying ~40% since the last release of 10.3.2 and 10.3.3.2048. It normally happens when I send a photograph with text or Whatsapp. Just get a tone and the message bar saying "turning off device." I have to plug it in a charger to get it to reboot, but even then the battery meter is still about 20%. I have my settings for battery saving mode at 20%, but that just dims the display etc. and shouldn't shut down until a lot lower.

I also had to reboot a couple of times on this OS to get email and other programs to download. Seems to be working fine now but only on it for a day and haven't run the battery down to 40% to see if that issue still persists.
    12-20-16 01:26 PM
    I have had the issue of the phone (Z10-3) turning off with the battery meter saying ~40% since the last release of 10.3.2 and 10.3.3.2048. It normally happens when I send a photograph with text or Whatsapp. Just get a tone and the message bar saying "turning off device." I have to plug it in a charger to get it to reboot, but even then the battery meter is still about 20%. I have my settings for battery saving mode at 20%, but that just dims the display etc. and shouldn't shut down until a lot lower.

I also had to reboot a couple of times on this OS to get email and other programs to download. Seems to be working fine now but only on it for a day and haven't run the battery down to 40% to see if that issue still persists.

Are you using a non-original battery in the Z10?

I had this calibration issue immediately after updating to 10.3.3, but it seemed to correct itself within 3-7 days of run/charge cycles.
    12-22-16 01:40 AM
    The battery I had installed at time of update was not the original, it was a Rayovac replacement I bought at batteries plus. Since removing it and putting the original BlackBerry battery back in, I've had no problem. Have run it down as far as 10% before plugging in. Seems to work great, which is weird since I had to buy the replacement because the original one was not holding any more.

Plan on putting the replacement back in over the holiday weekend and run through some charge discharge cycles to see what happens.

I must mention again how nice it is to have improved performance with the android side. It is not likely enough to keep me from moving away from BB10, but is more pleasant to use now until I make the move.

Posted via CB10
    12-22-16 09:15 AM
    Updated yesterday (non destructive) with only two issues so far BBVE is not working of course and the assistant cannot find the voice server. The voice server seems to be a new issue because I cannot find anything on it in the forums with casual reading. There seems to be a lot of fixes for BBVE ( which I haven't had time to try).

Posted via CB10
    12-26-16 06:09 AM
    Updated yesterday (non destructive) with only two issues so far BBVE is not working of course and the assistant cannot find the voice server. The voice server seems to be a new issue because I cannot find anything on it in the forums with casual reading. There seems to be a lot of fixes for BBVE ( which I haven't had time to try).

Posted via CB10
    The voice server is working fine on my Passport.

Posted via CB10 using my amazing  Passport (OG Red) <3
    12-26-16 07:01 AM
    The voice server is working fine on my Passport.

Posted via CB10 using my amazing  Passport (OG Red) <3
    Good to know, will try a clean install of the OS. Probably just got corrupted somewhere along the way.

Posted via CB10
    12-26-16 07:12 AM
    Loaded on my PassportSQW100-4 and loss the ability to make or receive calls. Not sure I was the only one affected with this when loading on to a Passport.

To resolve, I had to do a full autoloader with 2049 file.

Posted via CB10 on PassportSQW100-4/10.3.3.2049
    12-28-16 11:09 AM
    Non destruktiv update on several devices without any hickups on two Classics, one Passport, one Z10 and a Z30 too.
    Running smooth and very reliable!
    Used DBBT with DBBTDeleteIgnoreList for any of this devices in a matter of minutes.
    Autoloader and backup/restore is so much more hassle and time consuming.

Posted via -Passport -Classic / OS-10.3.++ is all you need
    12-28-16 11:59 AM
    Are you using a non-original battery in the Z10?

I had this calibration issue immediately after updating to 10.3.3, but it seemed to correct itself within 3-7 days of run/charge cycles.
    Original battery (not even an OEM replacement). Happened again last night when I was checking Whatsapp.
    01-01-17 01:16 PM