01-01-17 05:59 PM
484 ... 17181920
tools
    I went back to .2813 using Sachesi. Just uncheck "Only Newer Files", and instill. Wiping is unnecessary. Worked great for me.
    Oh yea, make sure you have auto update off, and don't check for updates unless you want to get nagged. Wait until you read about new updates on CB.
    Did you change only the radio to .2814 or the whole OS? Right now the battery life is miserable (Have ART of .2813, still). Thinking of downgrading the radio.
    02-23-16 02:11 AM
    Did you change only the radio to .2814 or the whole OS? Right now the battery life is miserable (Have ART of .2813, still). Thinking of downgrading the radio.
    I installed the complete .2813, software release .2530. I was running the latest update. I was having call quality issues along with the "nag" issue. I turned off auto update, and used Sachesi to downgrade. That solved the the call quality problem, the ART issue and the "nag" annoyance. I think as long as I don't check for updates the nagging won't start back up. It hasn't yet.

For a while I had been running this update with the ART bar fix, but was getting the "nag" so I decided to let my phone update and try for the BBW update. Like everyone else it failed, and because of the call issues I went for the complete .2813. Now all is good.
    I didn't wipe before down grading.
    02-23-16 03:57 AM
    But the Android Runtime can't uninastall app

Post via BlackBerry Q10 LTE
    Last edited by Rob Cheung; 02-27-16 at 11:00 PM.
    02-27-16 12:12 AM
    I am using autoloader does I have complete software and os because autoloader is made up of debrick + radio. So where is OS?

oStEd ViA bLAckBeRrY Z3/ 10.3.2.2876
    02-27-16 02:00 AM
    I am using autoloader does I have complete software and os because autoloader is made up of debrick + radio. So where is OS?

The debrick file contains the core OS and the apps. In an autoloader, you only need that and the radio.

When using Sachesi however, you need to extract the apps from the debrick file, as they won't load themselves otherwise.
    02-27-16 06:38 AM
    I can see in leak software there are debrick, radio and core os. So if debrick contain core os, then what is that core os?

02-27-16 08:07 AM
    I can see in leak software there are debrick, radio and core os. So if debrick contain core os, then what is that core os?

When using Sachesi for a non-destructive update, you would use the apps extracted from the debrick, the core, and the radio files.

You can also build a non-destructive OS autoloader with just the core to potentially recover from a bricked device.
    02-27-16 08:13 AM
    When using Sachesi for a non-destructive update, you would use the apps extracted from the debrick, the core, and the radio files.

You can also build a non-destructive OS autoloader with just the core to potentially recover from a bricked device.
    Thanks conite for providing more information about os upgrade.

02-27-16 08:59 AM
    Sachesi error 2 cant connect my phone..he wants to go to a site witch dont exist...any help

Posted via CB10
    03-13-16 01:43 PM
    Attachment 390836

BlackBerry Runtime for Android

http://appworld.blackberry.com/webst...ntent/39879918

Posted via my Black Passport

Mine on OS 2876 and have updating android wechat and can't open the app. I have been loaded BlackBerry runtime and can't works. Do you have Any better solution to open the android app . Thank

Posted via CB10
    03-16-16 06:13 AM
    Mine on OS 2876 and have updating android wechat and can't open the app. I have been loaded BlackBerry runtime and can't works. Do you have Any better solution to open the android app . Thank

Posted via CB10
    try a older leaked os probl will work again. That one got much bugs

Posted via CB10
    03-16-16 08:44 PM
    try a older leaked os probl will work again. That one got much bugs

Posted via CB10
    I have resolved by restored old media files by BlackBerry Link . I have ignorant the old android apps updating.
    thank you !

Z30/STA100-6
    03-17-16 02:36 AM
    The time on my lock screen off center
    dviles likes this.
    03-29-16 07:52 PM
    Link to Android bar files from 2813:

https://mega.nz/#!9JIhFIyJ!GYnFXMeLD...bjpSCZBeHP1ueQ

Don't forget to hard reset after loading them.
    So I downloaded this OS just maybe three days ago. When I did it said was updated in the archive so I said yes to that update thinking the issue with android runtime was then fixed. After deleting Facebook 10 to then reinstall so that the account update issue would go away cannot reinstall Facebook 10. But this is not an android runtime issue correct? So would I still need to replace these android bar files? If I do need to do that, unsure how to accomplish. Have only used autoloaders, so for Sachesi would need alittle more explicitness. Have done restart and reset to try and clear issue but Facebook lists on BBW My wourld as available, but does not reinstall. Squircles then peters away...

Best course? For dummies?

Posted via CB10
    04-03-16 04:21 PM
    And now it becomes a non issue because Facebook just downloaded as I tried it again...Thank You Jesus!

Posted via CB10
    04-03-16 04:25 PM
    flicking message is not been resolved!....will 10.3.3 solve this issues. Thank you!

Z30/STA100-6
    04-29-16 01:44 AM
    Link to Android bar files from 2813:

https://mega.nz/#!9JIhFIyJ!GYnFXMeLD...bjpSCZBeHP1ueQ

Don't forget to hard reset after loading them.
    I installed these bar files with Sachesi and performed a hard reset. Now my Google Play app isn't even loading, so it's been a step backwards if anything. Has anyone else experienced this?

Q10 on 10.3.2.2876

Edit: Oh no, it does work. It just takes a REALLY REALLY long time to reload.
    Last edited by Lapsang Leaf; 08-13-16 at 11:08 AM.
    08-13-16 10:45 AM
    flicking message is not been resolved!....will 10.3.3 solve this issues. Thank you!

Z30/STA100-6
    delay in answering call too!

 BlackBerry Z10
    cdnrower likes this.
    08-15-16 12:06 PM
    what was the previous version
    08-22-16 10:08 AM
    Running official 2876 on a Z30 and usually on Wifi with auto-update set to ON. About a week back noticed that i am unable to delete messages (Whatsapp, SMS, email) from the hub. It just reappears when reopened though the blank space never gets filled once deleted in the hub. This was followed by a Wifi that never connects after an hour followed by DATA over mobile network failure.
    Tried a soft reset, and a hard reset which helped me get just 1 SMS. I was able to receive calls but noticed that the names did not appear. Tried to open the contact list and noticed it to be frozen. Then i noticed that applications that uses the internet could be opened. SMS as well.
    Wasted one day trying all different combinations to solve it and after a day did a security wipe.
    Again at setup it could never connect to Wifi and the search went for hours without any failure message or a success message.
    Downloaded the official autoloader and reloaded everything. Worked fine for a day and all i did was just connect to WIfi and i am back at square one. None of the apps work.
    Unable to run a health check on WIFI as it freezes forever.
    The device monitor is frozen for over 4 hours with the black screen and the hourglass seen as loading.
    Camera, Photos and Video works.

Anyone gone through something similar? Any fix?
    I though of running the autoloader once again but disable any automatic update.
    Any say on this?
    Last edited by Radhakrishna Bhandary; 08-29-16 at 02:41 AM.
    08-29-16 02:16 AM
    Does.this support TLS 1.2 as my exchange mails are not working after TLS 1.0 was blocked by IT and OS 10.3.2.2474 does not support it

Posted via CB10
    08-31-16 02:25 PM
    Dear conite,
    Thanks for your post "I used Sachesi to replace the two Android bar files (from 2813), did a hard reset, and all is well."
    However, for those of us not very experienced with Sachesi, it would really be helpful if you could explain how exactly that needs to be done. An overall update of the OS is relatively straightforward, but a targeted upload is trickier... For example, are there other files (on the BB) that need to be deleted to avoid any confusion upon "hard reset"? Btw, which form of "hard reset" do you recommend? Is the one from the "settings" menu sufficient? Gone are the days when removing the battery was the answer... ;-)
    Much appreciated, gruberg
    12-11-16 05:01 AM
    As I wasn't able to figure out how Sachesi was supposed to be applied in this situation, I instead used DDBP to upload the two attached files*, disabled automatic updates and then rebooted my Classic (first soft reboot, then via the volume keys). Unfortunately, the problem persists...
    If BB is trying to hard to move us all onto the Android platform, why can't they just patch this error for everyone???
    Any suggestions? Thanks

*apparently can't upload them to this message board as they are bigger than 10MB:
    qc8960.wtr5-10.3.2.2790-nto+armle-v7+signed.bar (53.5 MB)
    qc8960.factory_sfi-10.3.2.2789-nto+armle-v7+signed.bar (365.4MB)
    12-11-16 11:39 AM
    "hard reset"
    The easiest way (IMHO) to do the hard reset is just to hold down the "power" key until you see the red led, then let go (usually takes about 10-15 seconds).
    However, for those of us not very experienced with Sachesi, it would really be helpful if you could explain how exactly that needs to be done.
    As far as the Blitz goes, it cannot be much easier. Just attach your phone via usb to your PC, open up Sachesi. Type in your device password (if you have one), then drag and drop the Blitz file (which is the zipped file-no need to unzip) into the install tab or window of Sachesi. NOTHING else needs to be removed or added. Just sit back and let it run.
    12-11-16 11:52 AM
    Thanks, brookie229,
    I think the reason I'm having problems with Suchesi is it's not registering my Blackberry properly. The device Is autodetected, but does not register fully. For example, the device information is displayed as unknown.
    Any views on whether I'm better off using Windows or Mac OS? Is version 2.0.3 OK to use?
    Much appreciated!

PS: I thought a "harder" reset was required since just switching it off and on again (in the way that you describe) didn't seem to be working...

The easiest way (IMHO) to do the hard reset is just to hold down the "power" key until you see the red led, then let go (usually takes about 10-15 seconds).

As far as the Blitz goes, it cannot be much easier. Just attach your phone via usb to your PC, open up Sachesi. Type in your device password (if you have one), then drag and drop the Blitz file (which is the zipped file-no need to unzip) into the install tab or window of Sachesi. NOTHING else needs to be removed or added. Just sit back and let it run.
    12-11-16 02:25 PM
484 ... 17181920