04-14-16 11:29 AM
589 ... 1819202122 ...
tools
    Thanks Contite. Do you recommend I use Sachesi and update again? Should I use the passport files from earlier in the post or the update Sachesi recommends for the q10 from sprint? Sorry if this is a basic question but there are so many options!

Posted via CB10
    12-12-15 05:00 PM
    Thanks Contite. Do you recommend I use Sachesi and update again? Should I use the passport files from earlier in the post or the update Sachesi recommends for the q10 from sprint? Sorry if this is a basic question but there are so many options!

Posted via CB10
    If you've already updated, there's no point in doing it again. You've already used the autoloader, right?
    12-12-15 05:16 PM
    Yes. Thanks for the Quick reply. I just get Sim errors now and then. Overall, I'm happy with this update

Posted via CB10
    12-12-15 05:40 PM
    I agree with conite - I do minor build-to- build updates using Sachesi. As long as everything is running okay. If there are lingering problems, or a major version jump, then I use an autoloader.

If I restore anything, it's usually just a few apps - both native and android - that have saved game status, and that's only a few. Luckily you can selectively restore apps now in Link.

I can re-setup all my accounts easily enough, and re-load all other apps through BB World and Google Play (which involves reloading a bunch of patched android apps, but I get there eventually). Resetting all the options is a bit of a hassle and you still can't backup and selectively restore things such as just your bookmarks, but you don't want the bigger problems of doing a full restore just to get that back.

Posted via CB10
    kbz1960 likes this.
    12-12-15 06:45 PM
    That's good to know! After using the autoloader the phone just seemed snappier and the wifi calling worked better. Then, after a restore using Link it just didn't seem as snappy, I get " Sim not compatible with device" error now and then AND wifi calling can sometimes be harder to conect with error G99 and answering calls with wifi can be an adventure (lot's of electronic sounds at work).

Wondering if I should auto load again and just set up everything manually or from Ultimate backup?????

Posted via CB10
    12-12-15 07:27 PM

Wondering if I should auto load again and just set up everything manually or from Ultimate backup?????

Posted via CB10
    You know you want to. Lol.
    12-12-15 07:46 PM
    Oh NO! I've become an update JUNKIE!

Posted via CB10
    kbz1960 likes this.
    12-12-15 07:51 PM
    I agree with conite - I do minor build-to- build updates using Sachesi. As long as everything is running okay. If there are lingering problems, or a major version jump, then I use an autoloader.

If I restore anything, it's usually just a few apps - both native and android - that have saved game status, and that's only a few. Luckily you can selectively restore apps now in Link.

I can re-setup all my accounts easily enough, and re-load all other apps through BB World and Google Play (which involves reloading a bunch of patched android apps, but I get there eventually). Resetting all the options is a bit of a hassle and you still can't backup and selectively restore things such as just your bookmarks, but you don't want the bigger problems of doing a full restore just to get that back.

Posted via CB10
    You've exhausted me just by reading your last paragraph! That's why I stick to Sachesi unless there are problems. BlackBerry never intended for end users to be using an autoloader, and only to do a Link destructive OS restore if the system was acting up. With all my OS 10 devices I've gone months between autoloads, if at all, and have resorted to them only when I was having problems with emails, wifi or Bluetooth. And email account issues can often be solved by using Accounts Cleaner from BBW.

So, while I agree that there's nothing better or cleaner than an autoload with no restore, it just shouldn't be necessary for most people most of the time.

Posted via CB10
    kayuz6 likes this.
    12-13-15 12:20 AM
    want stl-100-4 urls
    12-13-15 02:34 AM
    want stl-100-4 urls
    Want read first post
    12-13-15 06:10 AM
    yes withdrawl i was just making sure thanks
    12-13-15 07:49 AM
    So. I used the autoloader from the top of this thread and restored via link so I didn't have to set up all my accounts. Is that NOT the best way? BTW, I still get a "Sim not compatible with this device" error when going from wifi to roaming to tmobile.

Posted via CB10
    i would advice u to set up ur accounts all over again better than restoring anything from the old os via link,
    i always restore only local contacts and device setting, i wish if link could give the option of restoring only the contacts widout the device setting and ill be taking the time to set up my device setting all over again just to feel a clean install.
    the reason im on this thread here is that i had da same, my previous z10 stl3 tmobile from us
    i have updated it from 2.1 to the .2474 update it using sachesi and then i restored some of the old setting and stuff via link, everythin went smoothly for a month but then it started to do the same error u have adn now the device is damaged i guess and i have returned it back and orderd anotha z10 stl-4 but the white one this time .
    and i will use the loader this time with no restore
    12-13-15 07:53 AM
    Can someone tell me what goes in the boxes? 8 don't know the code for USA, and not sure what to put in for att.
    [ATTACH]384272[/ATTACH

Posted Via Aaron's BlackBerry Z10 
    Attached Thumbnails 10.3.2.2813 live links-img_20151213_140528.png  
    12-13-15 02:07 PM
    Can someone tell me what goes in the boxes? 8 don't know the code for USA, and not sure what to put in for att.

First off, update Sachesi. It's up to version 2.0.2.

Second, AT&T is 310/150.

Latest from them is 10.3.2.858. Old. As you would expect from AT&T.
    12-13-15 02:16 PM
    [ATTACH]384272[/ATTACH

You can get these codes from Wikpedia at: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mobile_country_code
    12-13-15 02:17 PM
    Awesome thanks

12-13-15 02:27 PM
    Do you have a link for the update for Sachesi? I can't find it anywhere.

12-13-15 04:18 PM
    Do you have a link for the update for Sachesi? I can't find it anywhere.

Its in the stickiest in the beta OS leaks section.
    12-13-15 04:45 PM
    First off, update Sachesi. It's up to version 2.0.2.

Second, AT&T is 310/150.

Latest from them is 10.3.2.858. Old. As you would expect from AT&T.
    Interesting, the 858/859 is the one in which NFC was completely disabled or inoperative. I wanted to go back to that on my SE Passport with AT&T but as I recall it was impossible even to autoload, maybe because once you were up to the 2xxx versions you couldn't go back.

Why did I want to downgrade? Because there is one Android app, AliveECG, that I use in my work that will not receive signals if NFC is present, even when turned off via BlackBerry and Android Settings. The 859 radio is the only one that has no NFC functionality, which is a bug, but which in this case enables that app to work. I've even contacted the developer of that app to see if he could recode the app to not see NFC, but no response.

Posted via CB10
    12-13-15 05:55 PM
    Most experienced users prefer not doing a restore after an autoloader. I usually do the same. Just gives me a clean start. I have threads though with many months of text that I hate to lose. Any safe way to restore only that?

Posted via CB10
    12-14-15 07:08 AM
    10.3.2.2813 autoloader has significantly improved my Z10 battery performance; since I've used it for more than 3-4 days, also the call lag is no more there. Working like a charm on my Z30 too, no issues! Loving it.

Posted via CB10
    12-14-15 07:32 AM
    Most experienced users prefer not doing a restore after an autoloader. I usually do the same. Just gives me a clean start. I have threads though with many months of text that I hate to lose. Any safe way to restore only that?

Posted via CB10
    You have apps for that as SMSBackup or Ultimate Backup.
    I always do clean autoload wtithout backups, always best to restart fresh...

Posted via CB10
    12-14-15 08:59 AM
    Can someone post link for z10 stl100-2 on mega? Bitcasa didn't work in my country. Thx

Posted via CB10
    12-14-15 02:07 PM
    Can someone post link for z10 stl100-2 on mega? Bitcasa didn't work in my country. Thx

Posted via CB10
    No but thanks for asking.
    gfondeur likes this.
    12-14-15 02:10 PM
    No but thanks for asking.
    If you don't have anything to say, don't troll ...

Posted via CB10
    12-14-15 02:22 PM
589 ... 1819202122 ...