11-06-15 10:32 PM
1,107 ... 3031323334 ...
tools
    Is it only me or its true...

HOLDING any app say for deleting now apps grow a bit LARGER when blinking or whatever you want to call than before... they appear to be larger than on previous version

PassportSQW100-1/10.3.2.2204

Posted via my awesome Passport
    06-11-15 02:50 PM
    Wait? Someone told me, mecca, withdrawal and Paul to cool it? Lol

Posted via the REDPORT (custom BBM pin:REDPORT)
    So, you think my post is out of line?
    Last edited by Blacklatino; 06-11-15 at 03:22 PM.
    Mecca EL likes this.
    06-11-15 03:00 PM
    There is never a problem to ask a question that has not been asked in here before, but if you ask the same question multiple times with out reading, trust me you will probably get pounced on.

Just saying.

Posted via CB10
    06-11-15 03:04 PM
    There is never a problem to ask a question that has not been asked in here before, but if you ask the same question multiple times with out reading, trust me you will probably get pounced on.

Just saying.

Posted via CB10
    It's been that way since Nov. ' 07......and I trolled for a few months prior to joining.

As far as this OS, while some may not think the updates are insignificant, I just enjoy the updates. There are probably a handful on this forum that could tell what they are(and I'm not one of them). Finished installing around midnight. So, I'll have to wait a few days to comment on the battery life. Regardless, OP, thanks for the update. Personally, I never complain about freebies.
    Last edited by Blacklatino; 06-12-15 at 08:45 AM.
    06-11-15 03:07 PM
    It's been that way since Nov. ' 07......and I trolled for a few months prior to joining.

Yes my friend, you're looking good.
    06-11-15 03:08 PM
    I'm saying this is the first leak thread that probably ought to be moved to rehab with all the off topic posting. I don't mind having fun and I've done it myself. However, sifting through 30+ pages trying to find answers to questions, although repeated, is tough enough. Let alone discussions about cats, misspellings, and pancakes I know would have never been tolerated in the past by mods, even previous ones. So who can blame the others that need extra special help, for asking more than once.

Posted via CB10
    06-11-15 03:10 PM
    I'm saying this is the first leak thread that probably ought to be moved to rehab with all the off topic posting. I don't mind having fun and I've done it myself. However, sifting through 30+ pages trying to find answers to questions, although repeated, is tough enough. Let alone discussions about cats, misspellings, and pancakes I know would have never been tolerated in the past by mods, even previous ones. So who can blame the others that need extra special help, for asking more than once.

No trust me there has been lots.

Posted via CB10
    06-11-15 03:14 PM
    I could use some help. My one conversation won't appear in the HUB. I deleted it because it was giving me problems with drafts from the instant preview.. If I go to "new message", I can text and can see what they sent me but once sent, there is nothing in the HUB. I can have a draft in the HUB though. Only for one contact.
    06-11-15 03:17 PM
    This seems to be the best 10.3.2 build so far, but that's what I notice my self.

Another thing I noticed is regardless of the 10.3.2 build, the Bedside Mode power consumption is too much. Each of the last 3 10.3.2 builds consume between 25% to 30% battery life.

and I've set it to it goes into battery saving mode in Bedside mode by turning off Advanced Interactions, Location and Limit Max CPU performance.

Cheers
    I agree with you. 10.3.2 builds do seem to consume too much battery in bedside mode, with or without battery saving mode turned on. In 10.3.1, very minimal overnight battery consumption in bedside mode. Always less than 10%. With 10.3.2 always over 20% and generally close to 30%.
    06-11-15 03:18 PM
    Do you have the option to show in hub turned on.

Posted via CB10
    06-11-15 03:18 PM

Posted via CB10
    Lol how about trying 100+ pages like back in the day. This is easy.

06-11-15 03:20 PM
    Yes my friend, you're looking good.
    Thanks. LOL. My wife says I have two years and I have to go because the pool boy needs his space.
    Last edited by Blacklatino; 06-12-15 at 08:46 AM.
    06-11-15 03:31 PM
    In case someone is interested NavFree is working for me today. I just downloaded few maps. It did not work for me last night. However, I have done nothing such as reinstalling the app or rebooting the phone since so I believe problem lies on server side, not on the phone app or OS.

Posted via CB10
    Blacklatino and Mecca EL like this.
    06-11-15 03:47 PM

Got through it with fair ease. All of the posts that came in overnight, too

Posted via CB10
    Mecca EL likes this.
    06-11-15 03:58 PM
    I am curious if any STL100-4 (VZW Z10's) owners have seen better or at least similar cellular strength with this radio compared to the 799 radio. The 799 radio has been doing really well for me so far, one of the better ones yet and I am reluctant to move to this OS branch if the radio is a step back. If it is I may just wait for the one of the 8XX radios and OS.

Thanks.
    06-11-15 04:04 PM

Yes, I know. Back in the day before everyone swore off their BlackBerry Z10 and Q10, having been lured away by Lumina and iPhone. I remember.

Posted via CB10
    06-11-15 04:13 PM
    Yes, I know. Back in the day before everyone swore off their BlackBerry Z10 and Q10, having been lured away by Lumina and iPhone. I remember.

Posted via CB10
    Some of us could not be lured away though.

Z30 STA100-2 | 10.3.BLACKBERRY
    Paul86, SteelGreek and Mecca EL like this.
    06-11-15 04:15 PM
    I am curious if any STL100-4 (VZW Z10's) owners have seen better or at least similar cellular strength with this radio compared to the 799 radio. The 799 radio has been doing really well for me so far, one of the better ones yet and I am reluctant to move to this OS branch if the radio is a step back. If it is I may just wait for the one of the 8XX radios and OS.

Thanks.
    I downloaded this last night. So far the signal strength seems better, plus the apps are opening quicker. However, the My Verizon app is taking forever to open and when it does it not sign in automaticallty. It shows that I have to sign in. Plus, the battery in my opinion is draining quickly. It went from 100% to 73 % in two hours with little use. But my guess is that the OS needs to settle in even though I installed it non-destructively via Sachesi.

Posted via Z10 STL100-4/10.3.2.2204
    jwarman likes this.
    06-11-15 04:24 PM
    I'm saying this is the first leak thread that probably ought to be moved to rehab with all the off topic posting.
    I have read through all #780 + posts and have enjoyed the banter. It's great seeing "Kris" and "Mecca EL" posting again and I for one thought that THE LORDS OF THE TOPIC were getting a little too restrictive with their "reminders".

If you do ANYTHING other than post the latest version numbers, without any comment, then you are OFF TOPIC.

Life is more than the numbers...
    06-11-15 04:27 PM
    I'm going to ask only one time and will expect a reasonable answer, don't go trashing me around.

Can I install this on my PlayBook so I can Snapchat with my friends? LOL

Posted from the all mighty Z30 10.3.2.798
    .....and they all moved away from him on the Group W bench.

Posted via CB10 / AT&T /Z10 STL100-3 /10.3.2.680
    Mecca EL and Blacklatino like this.
    06-11-15 04:30 PM
    I downloaded this last night. So far the signal strength seems better, plus the apps are opening quicker. However, the My Verizon app is taking forever to open and when it does it not sign in automaticallty. It shows that I have to sign in. Plus, the battery in my opinion is draining quickly. It went from 100% to 73 % in two hours with little use. But my guess is that the OS needs to settle in even though I installed it non-destructively via Sachesi.

Thanks for the feedback.

I haven't had the MY Verizon app sign in automatically for a few OS's now, I think the last time it would automatically sign in was on 10.3.0.

Little worried about the high battery drain. Did you do a couple hard resets? I also shutdown the phone and pull the battery for 10 to 15 minutes after each OS load no matter how I do it. Not sure if I need to do that but it seems like the OS settles better when I do that.
    06-11-15 04:31 PM
    So who can blame the others that need extra special help, for asking more than once.

Posted via CB10
    One problem is that the same questions are asked by the same people in every new leak thread. They never learn.

06-11-15 04:34 PM
    Thanks for the feedback.

I haven't had the MY Verizon app sign in automatically for a few OS's now, I think the last time it would automatically sign in was on 10.3.0.

Little worried about the high battery drain. Did you do a couple hard resets? I also shutdown the phone and pull the battery for 10 to 15 minutes after each OS load no matter how I do it. Not sure if I need to do that but it seems like the OS settles better when I do that.
    Thanks for the advice. I will try that.

06-11-15 04:35 PM
    Haven't had a chance to download this OS, but I'm still on 680 because I ran into the "Mega hangs at 99-percent" issue. This is on two different computers in two locations. Tried IE, Chrome, and Firefox with the Mega extension.

Never been a problem before. Chrome always successfully downloaded the Blitz since Blitz was invented.

06-11-15 04:41 PM
    I have read through all #780 + posts and have enjoyed the banter. It's great seeing "Kris" and "Mecca EL" posting again and I for one thought that THE LORDS OF THE TOPIC were getting a little too restrictive with their "reminders".

If you do ANYTHING other than post the latest version numbers, without any comment, then you are OFF TOPIC.

Life is more than the numbers...
    I haven't loaded 10.3.2.2204 yet. I'm hoping there will be an even newer leak very soon.

How's that?

Posted via CB10
    Mecca EL and moody like this.
    06-11-15 04:51 PM
1,107 ... 3031323334 ...