I am short on time so don't know it this bug/fixes has been mentioned.

Calendar notifications (sounds, led, vibrate) are not working. All settings I very much believe are correct.

I am on .821 with the new .800 apps on top. I notice four of the .800 apps are "calendar" related, but have not idea if they relate to the notifications/settings and/or causal to the issue at hand.

Has anyone experienced this? What would be the .bar files of another 10.3.1 OS I could try to correct this? Or other suggestions to fix?

Any help would be much appreciated. I need my notifications!
    10-29-14 03:22 AM
    Calendar is still jacked up on. 9xx. Sometimes events don't show up on days unless you actually click on the day, then you have to edit the event in order for it to show back up.

Z10STL100-4/10.3.1.938
    10-29-14 03:29 AM
    Calendar is still jacked up on. 9xx.
    Have you installed leak .938 after leak .8xx ? This way put many people in problems. Something wrong stay in underground .. and wipe not helped.

Who want .938 leak unaffected from .8xx leaks, good way is:
    - return official 10.2.1.x version via BBLink (maybe new version from bundle with Blend is needed)
    - wipe
    - install autoloader .938
    - no restore settings (definitely not from .8xx)
    10-29-14 05:06 AM
    Have you installed leak .938 after leak .8xx ? This way put many people in problems. Something wrong stay in underground .. and wipe not helped.

Who want .938 leak unaffected from .8xx leaks, good way is:
    - return official 10.2.1.x version via BBLink (maybe new version from bundle with Blend is needed)
    - wipe
    - install autoloader .938
    - no restore settings (definitely not from .8xx)
    I tested both os's both ways. Calendar had zero issues for me.

No need to wipe...Autoloader does wipe when it installs...
    Yes, start fresh. No Restore.

Crackberry Genius on Verizon 10.3.1.938
    10-29-14 05:18 PM
    I tested both os's both ways. Calendar had zero issues for me.

No need to wipe...Autoloader does wipe when it installs...
    Yes, start fresh. No Restore.

Crackberry Genius on Verizon 10.3.1.938
    I tried, multiple times, autoloader with/without restore, and still experience notifications issues. Tried it with. 821, .1016, and (still on). 938. Notifications not working correctly with calendar and texts. Moreover, whenever I hard reset or battery pull, notifications reset. Never experienced prior to 10.3.1.

Posted via CB10
    11-09-14 04:54 AM
    I'm on .1016 and everything works for me. I get all notifications as I have it set for each profile. I used three profiles ( bedside, normal and silence),and they al work like a charm.
    I think many problems will be solved if you do a clean install. I always do a multi wipe and install the autoloader. The last time when i go from .938 to .1016 i tried non distructief with sachesi. I mentioned big battery drains and camera was laggy. After two days i reinstall it with multiwhipe and autoloader and al went fine.
    11-09-14 07:30 AM
    I'm on .1016 and everything works for me. I get all notifications as I have it set for each profile. I used three profiles ( bedside, normal and silence),and they al work like a charm.
    I think many problems will be solved if you do a clean install. I always do a multi wipe and install the autoloader. The last time when i go from .938 to .1016 i tried non distructief with sachesi. I mentioned big battery drains and camera was laggy. After two days i reinstall it with multiwhipe and autoloader and al went fine.
    I did a clean install. With all three (.821, .1016, and. 938) OS.

Posted via CB10
    11-09-14 07:51 AM
    I read something in the findings and fixes forum 10.3.1.1016 but I have not paid much attention because I have no problems with notifications.
    It's about creating a new profile or something in the notification settings.
    Maybe just use the search in that topic, and that could well solve your problem I think
    11-09-14 10:25 AM
    Yep, created new profile and it only is a very partial fix. Won't play sound notifications for calendar and texts selected from a Music file but only for a few seconds. For some reason it seems to be programmed to only play a few seconds for any (stock or music) ring tones. Which means notifications are often missed.

Posted via CB10
    11-09-14 01:31 PM
    Try a reboot . Maybe that wil fix the problem . If not do a hard reset ( press volume up and down together , ignore the screenshot) .That seems to solve many problems.
    11-09-14 04:04 PM
    Try a reboot . Maybe that wil fix the problem . If not do a hard reset ( press volume up and down together , ignore the screenshot) .That seems to solve many problems.
    Tried all those. In fact, doing so resets a few notifications settings not selected: e.g. I do not select sound for email notifications, but after a hard reset or battery pull, sound for email notifications magically turns on.

Posted via CB10
    Chris Degroote likes this.
    11-09-14 09:03 PM
    I'm on 1154 with my z10 and calendar notifications are not working the same, have you solved?
    12-01-14 09:29 AM
    Same here after official release....
    E-Mail-, Text-, BBM- and Phone Call Notifications are working fine.
    But when i select calendar notification e.g. yellow LED, vibration and so on, nothing happens.
    By the way: the notification i chose for calendar app will be used for the remember app though.

Anyone else is experiencing this issue?

Tried with existing profile as well as with a new profile... :-(
    02-21-15 07:44 AM
    Same here, still no calendar notifications...
    02-21-15 08:27 AM
    I had to do security wipe, I tried to restore but calendar notification stopped again, so I did a security wipe again and no restore. And all is okay. When I reconnected to link all my contacts came back and my calendars meetings that were on my shaw calendar appeared after I signed into shaw. So if you want to save your meetings and reminders move them to a different calendar other than home before you wipe. Good Luck. I hope this helps.

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by Clint Boyer1; 02-25-15 at 06:01 PM.
    02-25-15 04:28 PM