10-27-14 09:43 AM
180 ... 5678
tools
    Try sachesi for for os bars,1.9.9 for Windows / linux
    If on a mac use 1.9.5

Sachesi performs bar installs via system update (no development mode required), whereas chrome uses development mode.
    Just finished trying that method. I have never done it before. The installs were successful. But still did not solve my issue.

This is the very first time I experience issues with a leaked os.
    10-20-14 04:55 PM
    Can you please post whether 800 is successful, it it doesn't wipe on reboot? Thanks.

Posted via CB10
    10-20-14 05:01 PM
    Try sachesi for for os bars,1.9.9 for Windows / linux
    If on a mac use 1.9.5

Sachesi performs bar installs via system update (no development mode required), whereas chrome uses development mode.
    I just tried Sachesi for the first time. The installs worked but it did not solve my issue.

This is the first time I have had issues installing a leaked OS..
    10-20-14 05:03 PM
    Just finished trying that method. I have never done it before. The installs were successful. But still did not solve my issue.

This is the very first time I experience issues with a leaked os.
    If you're on windows, you can try one more thing..
    (might want to Backup device using link - anytime you backup, make sure you backup is a custom backup. That way, you can deselect system applications (and BlackBerry runtime if you want) upon restore.)
    I usually don't restore settings either.

Use sachesi to create a nondestructive autoloader using core and radio.
    If the nondestructive autoloader doesn't fix the issues, try a destructive autoloader.

If destructive autoloader fixes your issues, you might want to restore in steps to see where the problem is.
    - First, I'd restore settings. If that is where the problem is, create a backup of your contacts calendar etc to SD card using backup pro (or if you only need contacts, use contacts imex) and run the autoloader again and don't restore settings.
    - restore just system applications. If the problem returns, run the autoloader again and don't restore system applications.
    - restore media and the rest of your apps, deselecting BlackBerry runtime) - media and the other apps shouldn't cause any problems. I only restore BlackBerry runtime if I have to, and I usually don't. But I believe BlackBerry runtime MAY give you android issues.
    10-20-14 05:12 PM
    If you're on windows, you can try one more thing..
    (might want to Backup device using link - anytime you backup, make sure you backup is a custom backup. That way, you can deselect system applications (and BlackBerry runtime if you want) upon restore.)
    I usually don't restore settings either.

Use sachesi to create a nondestructive autoloader using core and radio.
    If the nondestructive autoloader doesn't fix the issues, try a destructive autoloader.

If destructive autoloader fixes your issues, you might want to restore in steps to see where the problem is.
    - First, I'd restore settings. If that is where the problem is, create a backup of your contacts calendar etc to SD card using backup pro (or if you only need contacts, use contacts imex) and run the autoloader again and don't restore settings.
    - restore just system applications. If the problem returns, run the autoloader again and don't restore system applications.
    - restore media and the rest of your apps, deselecting BlackBerry runtime) - media and the other apps shouldn't cause any problems. I only restore BlackBerry runtime if I have to, and I usually don't. But I believe BlackBerry runtime MAY give you android issues.
    question? I started fresh. Meaning I wiped my device. did not back anything up. All my media is on my SD and I remember all of my application settings by heart usually. I use another method for contacts that works well for me. with that said. Is this essentially the same as using a destructive method?
    10-20-14 05:24 PM
    I think xsacha is a pretty cool guy. He kills aliens and doesn't afraid of anything.
    He's pretty scared of me. Though not sure why.

800/821 has been really solid so far.

"I am 'Mrs.' Peevishlicious"
    10-20-14 05:34 PM
    question? I started fresh. Meaning I wiped my device. did not back anything up. All my media is on my SD and I remember all of my application settings by heart usually. I use another method for contacts that works well for me. with that said. Is this essentially the same as using a destructive method?
    Not quite, but close.
    Destructive autoloaders don't do a security wipe of the device, it's more of a quick format of the os and app partitions. It leave some residual settings (like learned words and password).

Security wipe will erase all user data and configurations etc (sometimes it's a bit too aggressive, removes too much and causes issues)

Long story short, anytime I wipe my device I always run the destructive autoloader again afterwards to ensure the entire os is installed properly.
    10-20-14 06:10 PM
    Bedside mode doesn't work in this Os either does it? I loaded 821 but if this one has bedside mode...
    Bedside mode is present and working in 800.
    10-20-14 06:31 PM
    Bedside mode is present and working in 800.
    Phone does not ring through on bedside mode when selected to do so. Deal breaker for most.

I just use a phone only profile, so I don't get to see a clock.

Z30STA100-5/10.3.1.800
    10-20-14 06:44 PM
    Wow! First time this ever happened! I did a nondestructive upgrade to 10.3.1.821 from 10.3.0.1418. Now the hub doesn't work and I can't seem to get it connected to my PC. Any thoughts? Thanks
    10-20-14 06:48 PM
    How is the flash? I had downloaded the 800 and 821 software and both are the Hub completly blanc, so no hub menu Nothing

Posted via CB10 on my Z30
    10-20-14 06:51 PM
    Phone does not ring through on bedside mode when selected to do so. Deal breaker for most.

Z30STA100-5/10.3.1.800
    Yeah sure is a deal breaker. But I need my clock, LOL.
    Maybe another clock/alarm app will work in the mean time....might have to go search for one
    10-20-14 08:01 PM
    Maybe another clock/alarm app will work in the mean time....might have to go search for one
    "deal breaker" in terms of answering the question whether or not bedside mode "works". I would say that if you can't get the phone to ring, it doesn't work.

Z30STA100-5/10.3.1.800
    10-20-14 08:46 PM
    What is better ?
    Is Flash available?
    Tnx
    10-20-14 09:27 PM
    What is better ?
    Is Flash available?
    Tnx
    No flash

Z10STL100-1/10.3.1.821
    10-20-14 10:24 PM
    Z30STA100-5/10.3.1.800
    Actually, if you leave the sound profile set to Normal, and use the standard Bedside Mode via Quick Settings, it works perfectly!! Snooze and all !!!
    10-21-14 12:37 AM
    Hamsterwheel, if you leave the sound profile set to Normal, and use the standard Bedside Mode via Quick Settings, it works perfectly!! Snooze and all...Been using this feature for more than a year, and it still works perfectly since running 10.3.1.800 OS.
    UnlimitedEra likes this.
    10-21-14 12:41 AM
    These aren't the autoloader links are they.

.821 keeps wiping my phone every time I restart

Thought I'd try my luck with this one.
    Bad news - that happened to me on .800 - just after I'd finished getting every app back the way I wanted, sideloading Snap, downloading apk's.
    More bad news - I didn't restart, it was a random reboot (as far as I can tell)

Good news - nobody else is running into this issue so we may be the unfortunate minority
    10-21-14 03:13 AM
    autoloader goku_vegeta made is strange....taking a very long time and appears to be loading something twice???
    10-21-14 07:14 AM
    Ho ho ho. Can anybody please explain or link me to what is the radio and debrick and core Os? Thanks so much in advance. Also how is this leak guys? Someone please respond to me soon.
    10-21-14 08:03 AM
    Ho ho ho. Can anybody please explain or link me to what is the radio and debrick and core Os? Thanks so much in advance. Also how is this leak guys? Someone please respond to me soon.
    I would suggest you go through and read these threads. All your answers are here. Since you're new, it is the best way to learn. Make sure you read all the stickies in the leak forums as well. You need to be quite knowledgeable before you start into things like this. Until then, just stick with the latest official OS from your carrier.

Z30STA100-5/10.3.1.800
    Pdinos3 likes this.
    10-21-14 08:27 AM
    Hamsterwheel, if you leave the sound profile set to Normal, and use the standard Bedside Mode via Quick Settings, it works perfectly!! Snooze and all...Been using this feature for more than a year, and it still works perfectly since running 10.3.1.800 OS.
    Hi and thanks, bedside mode does work yes, but phone calls do not ring. That is the issue.
    10-21-14 08:49 AM
    How to install 10.3.1.800 debrick os on z10??

Posted via CB10
    10-21-14 09:48 AM
    I sideloaded 800 core and radio over 821 as this was less stable for me (conbtacts not syncing the one I wanted) Hope this one is better...
    10-21-14 01:24 PM
    Just took a look at my device monitor and it says my phone was just now unplugged from a charger. Except I've been off the charger for 7 hours now.

10.3.1.800 is LIVE. Download Links here (from Blackberry)-img_20141021_132208.png

Posted with my Z10 via CB10
    10-21-14 03:24 PM
180 ... 5678