I've been running on the 10.3.0 leak on my Q10 for a while now, and I decided to install 10.3.1.938. So I went ahead and installed via the Blitz & Sachesi method. The only bug I was finding with that was that I was unable to modify any of my notification profiles.

The next day, I installed 10.3.1.1154 once again via the Blitz & Sachesi method, where I found the initial issue was gone, however any calendar event notification would pop up on the screen, yet my BB wouldn't vibrate nor would the red light blink. I tried changing the settings, tried rebooting (with and without battery pull) and nothing seemed to help.

So I performed a full back-up in airplane mode using Link, downloaded the 10.3.1.1154 autoloader, and installed 10.3.1.1154 fresh via the autoloader. I tested a calendar reminder while in "vibrate only" mode, and my BB vibrated when the reminder popped up, as did the red light turn on. Then I signed in to my BBID, and performed enterprise activation. I then restored my backup, and the issue once again returned, where calendar reminders would no longer vibrate or set the notification light to go off. Once again, I tried changing the notification settings for calendar events, and rebooting via the power button, then via the menu, to no avail.

It happens on both calendar events created on my BES account and on my Gmail account (regardless whether they were created on the BB or not). I'm also no longer able to create any new calendar events in the local calendar, now that I have these accounts set back up.

Anyone have any ideas why this might be and/or what I could do to remedy this issue?

EDIT: Forgot to mention that when I was installing 10.3.1.938, my device kept complaining about getting low on device memory. I did however clean up the device memory since I the first Blitz install, so from then on, I haven't experiences this issue.
    Last edited by Sashko; 12-16-14 at 08:49 PM.
    12-16-14 08:20 PM
    Mods...add reference to "Enterprise Activation" in title for this op please.

Crackberry Genius on Verizon Z10 on10.3.1.1154
    12-17-14 04:33 AM
    You backed up & restored on a leaked os. Nothing more to even discuss or break one's head trying to sort out the issue.

Posted via CB10
    12-17-14 07:03 AM
    Try the reset option in profiles and then reconfigure and test

Z10STL100-3/10.3.1.1154
    12-17-14 01:15 PM
    DO NOT RESTORE ON 10.3.1 FROM 10.3.0...

12-18-14 05:14 AM
    I've been running on the 10.3.0 leak on my Q10 for a while now, and I decided to install 10.3.1.938. So I went ahead and installed via the Blitz & Sachesi method. The only bug I was finding with that was that I was unable to modify any of my notification profiles.

The next day, I installed 10.3.1.1154 once again via the Blitz & Sachesi method, where I found the initial issue was gone, however any calendar event notification would pop up on the screen, yet my BB wouldn't vibrate nor would the red light blink. I tried changing the settings, tried rebooting (with and without battery pull) and nothing seemed to help.

So I performed a full back-up in airplane mode using Link, downloaded the 10.3.1.1154 autoloader, and installed 10.3.1.1154 fresh via the autoloader. I tested a calendar reminder while in "vibrate only" mode, and my BB vibrated when the reminder popped up, as did the red light turn on. Then I signed in to my BBID, and performed enterprise activation. I then restored my backup, and the issue once again returned, where calendar reminders would no longer vibrate or set the notification light to go off. Once again, I tried changing the notification settings for calendar events, and rebooting via the power button, then via the menu, to no avail.

It happens on both calendar events created on my BES account and on my Gmail account (regardless whether they were created on the BB or not). I'm also no longer able to create any new calendar events in the local calendar, now that I have these accounts set back up.

Anyone have any ideas why this might be and/or what I could do to remedy this issue?

EDIT: Forgot to mention that when I was installing 10.3.1.938, my device kept complaining about getting low on device memory. I did however clean up the device memory since I the first Blitz install, so from then on, I haven't experiences this issue.
    Have you got a Call Recorder app maybe from X Reve?
    I got the same problem. After the latest update there is an issue. You have to disable: Run in background.
    12-18-14 05:25 AM
    You backed up & restored on a leaked os. Nothing more to even discuss or break one's head trying to sort out the issue.

Posted via CB10
    So are you suggesting I restore my backup on 10.2.1?

BTW I have successfully restored backups to a leaked OS before (more specifically to 10.3.0).

Furthermore, the issue began BEFORE I performed the backup/restore.

Try the reset option in profiles and then reconfigure and test

Z10STL100-3/10.3.1.1154
    You're referring to the "reset apps" option, right? If so, I tried what you suggested, and unfortunately it didn't help :-(

DO NOT RESTORE ON 10.3.1 FROM 10.3.0...

I didn't restore from 10.3.0. I restored from 10.3.1 to 10.3.1.

However like I mentioned above, the issue began before performing the backup/restore.

Have you got a Call Recorder app maybe from X Reve?
    I got the same problem. After the latest update there is an issue. You have to disable: Run in background.
    No, I don't have the Call Recorder app from X-Reve.

Posted via CB10 on the amazing Q10
    12-18-14 10:35 PM
    When anyone restores an os from DIFFERENT VERSIONS even ONE NUMBER off...they run the risk of issues happening. The ONLY time I restore is if I happen to revert to a previous os, I use that backup and that specific identical os backup only.
    Example: 10.2.1.4444 to 10.2.1.4444
    NOT: 10.2.1.4444 to 10.2.1.4445.
    I hope I have made myself clear.
    Good luck in the future.
    I NEVER restore an OLDER backup to a newer os...EVER... P E R I O D. Even if it works for someone else...

12-18-14 10:44 PM
    When anyone restores an os from DIFFERENT VERSIONS even ONE NUMBER off...they run the risk of issues happening. The ONLY time I restore is if I happen to revert to a previous os, I use that backup and that specific identical os backup only.
    Example: 10.2.1.4444 to 10.2.1.4444
    NOT: 10.2.1.4444 to 10.2.1.4445.
    I hope I have made myself clear.
    Good luck in the future.
    I NEVER restore an OLDER backup to a newer os...EVER... P E R I O D. Even if it works for someone else...

Well I guess it's a good thing I did both the backup and restore on 10.3.1.1154 ;-)

There's both that point, and also the fact that as I keep mentioning: the issue began before the backup/restore was performed.
    12-18-14 11:08 PM
    Well I guess it's a good thing I did both the backup and restore on 10.3.1.1154 ;-)

There's both that point, and also the fact that as I keep mentioning: the issue began before the backup/restore was performed.
    You started with a 10.3 leak. You upgraded to 938 and you HAD a BUG there itself. Any further non-destructive update would carry the same bug in different clothes. Later, you upgraded to 1154. The bug changed clothes
    You backed up, autoloaded & restored. The bug would come back. Why wouldn't it?

Keep in mind that 938 was a beta OS. So there is your problem.

The solution? Autoloader and no restore. As simple as that.

Posted via CB10
    12-18-14 11:47 PM
    You started with a 10.3 leak. You upgraded to 938 and you HAD a BUG there itself. Any further non-destructive update would carry the same bug in different clothes. Later, you upgraded to 1154. The bug changed clothes
    You backed up, autoloaded & restored. The bug would come back. Why wouldn't it?

Keep in mind that 938 was a beta OS. So there is your problem.

The solution? Autoloader and no restore. As simple as that.

Posted via CB10
    With all due respect, this is the first time I'm seeing that it's not a good idea to restore an upgrade to a different OS. I've heard a few people saying restoring to a leaked OS isn't a good idea, but I always felt it'd be OK if I had to go back to the official OS if worse came to worse.

Now, I never mentioned that I had the issues I'm experiencing now with 938.

With that in mind, losing my backups for me is not an option.

If there are no other suggestions, I am thinking of trying to go back to 938, and testing the issue before and after the backup. If that doesn't work, then I'll try going back to 10.3.0 and see if that helps before and after the backup. If not, then I'll go through the same exercise with the official OS. Hopefully the 938 OS fixes the issue, otherwise I likely won't have time to go through this exercise at a rate of more than 1 OS change per day.

12-18-14 11:55 PM

With all due respect, please refer to your first paragraph. You DID mention that a bug was there on 938.

Posted via CB10
    12-19-14 04:59 AM
    With all due respect, please refer to your first paragraph. You DID mention that a bug was there on 938.

Posted via CB10
    You are correct, however there were two separate bugs between the two leaks. And those bugs were there before I did any backup/restores, since I used the Blitz method for upgrading.
    12-21-14 07:51 PM
    You are correct, however there were two separate bugs between the two leaks. And those bugs were there before I did any backup/restores, since I used the Blitz method for upgrading.
    A blitz method will do the same benefit/damage as a backup and restore. That's the same with any non-destructive update. Please re-read my post before the previous. (#10 in this thread)

Posted via CB10
    12-21-14 09:11 PM
    OK, thank you. I will try to figure something out :-)

12-21-14 10:40 PM