Just found out by complete accident it is possible to empty the hub of all messages except BBM and Facebook invite. Don't know how. But I went to delete and item (non-triage but I believe the singe message action bar that pops up when you back out of a message) and it asked for a confirmation that in retrospect looked strange but all I figured it was was about the email I was throwing out and boom. Everything is gone except BBM and a Facebook invite. Not sure if this exists on other os's, but it sure screwed me here and I have no idea how to replicate it. . Can't complain as its a beta , but it's sure moving me back to 10.2.1 for now!

Z10 10.3 Straight Talk
    07-10-14 03:52 PM
    Just found out by complete accident it is possible to empty the hub of all messages except BBM and Facebook invite. Don't know how. But I went to delete and item (non-triage but I believe the singe message action bar that pops up when you back out of a message) and it asked for a confirmation that in retrospect looked strange but all I figured it was was about the email I was throwing out and boom. Everything is gone except BBM and a Facebook invite. Not sure if this exists on other os's, but it sure screwed me here and I have no idea how to replicate it. . Can't complain as its a beta , but it's sure moving me back to 10.2.1 for now!

Z10 10.3 Straight Talk
    That must be a bug for sure. I've used the .296 leak for months, and I've never had that happening to me. Sad to see you having this experience, but it's still beta and that's maybe why it's not advised to use a leak as a daily driver.
    07-10-14 04:10 PM
    Yeah I understand that but I've been running this leak for 2-3 months without any major issues. Was planning on rolling back due to a few apps I use that crashed or bugged out and this happens. Must be an omen.

Z10 10.3 Straight Talk
    07-10-14 05:46 PM
    You may have hit the date bar accidently and hit delete... when you do it that way it deletes all prior messages... been there, done that... the "different looking" confirm bar likely said "delete all prior messages"

Posted via CB10
    07-10-14 07:56 PM
    You may have hit the date bar accidently and hit delete... when you do it that way it deletes all prior messages... been there, done that... the "different looking" confirm bar likely said "delete all prior messages"

Posted via CB10
    Ah ok. That would make sense. Thanks.

Z10 10.3 Straight Talk
    07-11-14 07:02 AM