10-12-14 02:37 PM
1,337 ... 3839404142 ...
tools
    For those that mentioned the bottom 4 Active Frames still changing order (if all 8 are open), that is intentional!
    It ensures that the AF in last place is the one least used, so that one gets closed when a 9th app is opened.

Still suffering from random (?) notification sounds muting/stopping, but I think I might be getting closer to finding the cause.
    I do not think it is bedside mode, assistant or advanced interactions. But it might be a BT issue or some Android App (Skype?) might be interfering.

BB10 signed @ C0007CC89
    08-25-14 06:12 PM
    Man! This has gotz to be the best leaked BB10 OS!

Z10, *.3175, 3500 MaH Btry - Posted via CB10
    08-25-14 07:09 PM
    Family Guy: quest for stuff close's gets fully loaded then just closes..

Simpsons tapped out is apparently harmfull to the device?
    Attachment 293394

Posted via CB10
    I was having those problems as well after I installed 10.3 then ran my backup from Link. I had to wipe the phone then reinstall 10.3 without installing my backup file. All the apps work perfectly now. Just a lot of work adding some contacts and downloading all my apps again but 10.3 so worth it

Posted via CB10
    08-25-14 07:17 PM
    Yeah, restoring settings made 10.3 unusable. I had to wipe and reinstall without running my backup file. Works perfectly now

Posted via CB10
    Strikkie likes this.
    08-25-14 07:20 PM
    Can you tell cortana to cancel if it gets the wrong name from what you say?

Posted via CB10
    Nope Cortana does not cancelled when she is done with the process.

I have been using her for quite some time. On the calling part she had never missed

As oppose to BB Assist. when I say call Lorraine she is hearing good cause she bring her name up then the assistant gives me 2 different name to call " Lorraine or Lynn"
    08-25-14 07:20 PM
    I'm having the same problem
    Restoring has this tendency to "break" the runtime. The safest option is to wipe and reload bro

Posted via CB10
    08-25-14 07:25 PM
    Loaded the leak Friday and everything went well except for the visual voice mail. However Sunday the good people of crackberry. Poast the bars for fix it. Did that and all is good. Wishing they would add the BBM option along with the text in the drop down box in your phone log. Also miss some of the dark theme. Hear it is coming. Hopefully BlackBerry adds the BBM to the drop down box. I'm really surprised that wasn't one of their first thoughts when they put the text icon in there. Anyway love this OS

Rockin Z30 on 10.3.0.1052 on AT&T
    08-25-14 07:32 PM
    Is anybody having issues with flicking words on the Z10 STL100-1?

Posted via CB10
    I think the bottom part of the screen doesn't respond well, it need lots of attempts at times

Snow White Z10 10.3.0.1052
    pavan643 likes this.
    08-25-14 07:32 PM
    STOP changing BAR's!
    I had this problem and the fix was simple. I went to Settings - Date and Time and toggled Auto Update off then on and it was fixed. I left it back on Auto. Probably has something to do with the non-destructive load that we both did. The time setting needed to be updated -. Probably handled differently in this build and needed to be toggled to write the setting correctly.
    I also toggled time zone to something else and back again.
    Thanks.

Worked, but I had to reboot first.

Posted by a Proud NRA Supporter!
    08-25-14 08:08 PM
    Thanks.

Here's what I've done so far.

I went into Chrome and it says "Permanent" and can't be deleted.

I found a bar file at Amazon Appstore for Playbook and BB10 for the Amazon App Store and tried to load it into the phone using both Chrome and Sachesi, and it fails after asking on the phone to Accept various things, the way an APK usually does when being installed. But going back into Chrome, I was then able to delete it even though it still said Permanent. I did not reboot. The icon was off the screen for the moment. I have no idea whether the app was still there in some form.

I reloaded the Core OS and also the Radio bars via Sachesi nondestructively, and the Appstore icon reappeared after a reboot. But it still will not load after I push Accept and it says "initializing." The app window just disappears off the screen.

So, I think that short of doing a new autoload, it cannot be fixed. I'll probably wait for a new leak and its autoload before going through all that again.

Well. I would hate to tell you to wipe it and invest the time and have it not work again. But for me this has been a really interesting build.

I'd wipe it using a regular security wipe then the SIC tool. Then auto load it.

I can't think of any possible way it could screw up again.

It's a lot of fun if you have the time.

Using Sachesi can really mess it up sometimes. I've had luck sometimes but never had a problem when doing it with an auto loader.

On the bright side. I've always has good luck with OTA updates so maybe if you do this the hard way then later on an OTA update will come along for an easy update.

It was nice talking to you regardless what you do man. Wish I could have been more help.

Z30STA100-5/10.3.0.1052 /T-Mobile USA
    08-25-14 08:14 PM
    I've read some posts and did not see what I'm experiencing.

I find that my upgrade rebooted twice and each time it erased all my data and had to load from scratch....... anyone else have this happen to them????

I'm back on the last upgrade because of this. Smh

Also, for whatever reason, I cannot upload Google maps, but I can with other Android apps

Z10 all they way!
    08-25-14 08:26 PM
    I think the bottom part of the screen doesn't respond well, it need lots of attempts at times

Snow White Z10 10.3.0.1052
    Not an stl-1 here, but the swiping of words has been mentioned by quick a few users.
    pavan643 likes this.
    08-25-14 08:40 PM
    Well. I would hate to tell you to wipe it and invest the time and have it not work again. But for me this has been a really interesting build.

I'd wipe it using a regular security wipe then the SIC tool. Then auto load it.

I can't think of any possible way it could screw up again.

It's a lot of fun if you have the time.

Using Sachesi can really mess it up sometimes. I've had luck sometimes but never had a problem when doing it with an auto loader.

On the bright side. I've always has good luck with OTA updates so maybe if you do this the hard way then later on an OTA update will come along for an easy update.

It was nice talking to you regardless what you do man. Wish I could have been more help.

Z30STA100-5/10.3.0.1052 /T-Mobile USA
    Thanks, Doggerz, for your kind help, and you have me close to being convinced about a wipe and re-autoload. Just time, as you say.

But explain to me--why both a security wipe and a SIC Wipe? I did a SIC wipe once and it took about 2 hours. And what is a SIC wipe, that is, what does it do that a security wipe doesn't do, and vice versa?
    08-25-14 08:57 PM
    Slow keyboard, any solutions?

Posted via my Zed10
    08-25-14 08:58 PM
    In anyone else's music app, are the artist not showing? It says unknown when I look under the song name, but when I click sort by artist it's all there.

Posted via CB10
    08-25-14 09:00 PM
    Hello everyone.

Does Blackberry Remember works well for you? The app doesn't want to save new entries. When I try to add a new entry in the App, I tap "save" and nothing new appears. When I'm using the Blackberry Assistant and try to type something like "remind me to xxxx", an error occurs, and says "Couldn't save to the Remember. Try again later".

My old Blackberry Remember entries are visible, but it's impossible to add something new. It's possible however to delete the old entries. Anyone having similar problems? Or is that a common problem in that leak?
    Yep...having the same problem. Trying to figure out why. Keep us posted if you figure this out and I will do the same.

Updated: You need to select the folder you wish to save into then it saves it properly. I would say this is a bug as it should not throw an error and discard.

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by d3rd; 08-25-14 at 10:28 PM.
    meatball66 likes this.
    08-25-14 09:03 PM
    Holy crap. I just finished reading the whole thing and one thing I noticed nobody mentioned, and correct me if it was on previous 10.3 builds please, is that we can save timeshifts for later editing. So now if I capture a bunch of crazy shots I can save the whole thing and show it off whenever I want. I would like it if they gave us the option to make it into a GIF or something that would be cool. Then I could share it.

Anyway, I used an autoloader on my Q10 and tried it out, figured what the heck and backed up my daily driver Z10. Used the Z10 autoloader and restored without wiping. I did do about two restarts. I know, I know. I tend to go against the grain. But, I have not had the same issues as many people. The only issue I found so far was the "Flip to Power Save" can take anywhere from 3 to 10 seconds to initiate. But lift to wake works well. I'm going to keep fiddling with 10.3 as I'm only 4 hours into it and I'm sure there are going to be some issues. Other than that I like it a lot!
    08-25-14 09:03 PM
    I had two reboots this morning and seeing more posts about this popping up.

I have removed two DROID apps I recently installed. They had things running in the background that I did not like. We shall see if it reboots in its own

Posted via Verizon Z10!
    I had them on 296 and they've gotten less on 1052. I'm on a Q10

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk Pro

My boring channel but with Frenchie puppy pics
    08-25-14 09:08 PM
    I had them on 296 and they've gotten less on 1052. I'm on a Q10

I had them infrequently on 296, but none yet on 1052. In fact, I really didn't have random reboots on 296, but every time I would restart, it would boot up fully and then immediately reboot. I say it wasn't random because it did it every single time. Bizarre.

Posted via CrackBerry App
    08-25-14 09:17 PM
    STOP changing BAR's!
    I had this problem and the fix was simple. I went to Settings - Date and Time and toggled Auto Update off then on and it was fixed. I left it back on Auto. Probably has something to do with the non-destructive load that we both did. The time setting needed to be updated -. Probably handled differently in this build and needed to be toggled to write the setting correctly.
    I also toggled time zone to something else and back again.
    Interesting fix! Worked for me. Thank you
    08-25-14 09:20 PM
    I had them infrequently on 296, but none yet on 1052. In fact, I really didn't have random reboots on 296, but every time I would restart, it would boot up fully and then immediately reboot. I say it wasn't random because it did it every single time. Bizarre.

Posted via CrackBerry App
    Yeah same here. I would get stuck in a boot loop on occasion with my Z30

08-25-14 09:23 PM
    I would like to see the "Select More" option in the hub, back to the middle of the list.

10,4 on the 10.3 good buddy....it may or may not have a squircle, it's to fast to tell.
    08-25-14 09:27 PM
    I use the Music app frequently. I haven't experienced this yet, but I'll keep an eye out for it.

In anyone else's music app, are the artist not showing? It says unknown when I look under the song name, but when I click sort by artist it's all there.

Posted via CB10
    08-25-14 09:27 PM
    I'm missing the Calculator icon. If I do a search for 'Calculator' it finds it but I don't have an icon anywhere
    08-25-14 09:53 PM
    Interesting. For me it showed up on the second page.

I'm missing the Calculator icon. If I do a search for 'Calculator' it finds it but I don't have an icon anywhere
    08-25-14 09:56 PM
1,337 ... 3839404142 ...