10-12-14 03:37 PM
1,337 ... 1415161718 ...
tools
    Amazing, hard reset worked to fix glitches. Yehaw.
    08-22-14 05:40 PM
    The choppy blue tooth audio between my Z10 and my Jabra Drive car speakerphone is fixed now! Awesome =D

It also seems that Facebook scrolling is tons smoother.

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by Carterbits; 08-22-14 at 07:01 PM.
    08-22-14 05:42 PM
    Is it me or is the calendar not very clear? Seems to be hard to see which days have meetings at a glance.

Attachment 292623

Posted via CB10
    This what happens when you drop original OS colour pallete for garbage ios rip.Grey is ******* terrible colour it does't brighten up teh OS its a boring bland colour.It just blends with the white readng text is difficult. At this rate I will keep 10.2. just for colour and move bar files and features its sad stuff.Colour paltte is terrible now so many inconsistency just looking around.

Accent colours was much better thing to have.There are no BB colours in this OS .The well known BB blue is gone,The clear blue headers that showed seperation are gone,Just horrible white and grey blending.And these hsitty icons that look had drawn coloured and scanned in.I will just be moving bar files.Colour pallete of this OS is terrible.
    08-22-14 05:42 PM
    You both are going to have to rerun the autoloader. After you reload the OS, when you do your restore, select Custom restore and deselect "BlackBerry Runtime" and all will be well.
    Mine is also doing this before I restore anything. I've tried running the autoloader again, tried a different autoloader, tried non-destructive, tried reloading the android bars and nothing is working.
    08-22-14 05:48 PM
    Has anyone had any success in hiding Icon names? I set things up and they are still visible... even after a reboot.

Posted via CB10
    I think it only means the icons on the apps bar, not the main icons. Notice icons on apps bar are not displayed when this is off. By pressing the icons, the name appears. Try it with the Crackberry app. For example, I only see the paper clip icon with no name around it when typing this reply. When I press it, it displays "Attach pictures".

Posted via CB10
    08-22-14 05:49 PM
    Does anyone have problems receiving calls? I can make out going calls but can not receive calls.
    That's the only problem so far with 10.3.0.1052!
    Nope, received many called today.

Posted via CB10
    08-22-14 05:50 PM
    As reported by a couple others in this thread, I've been having some serious lag in the camera app on my Z30. Takes a while to start, then stutters very badly while using the camera.

Fortunately, I've found a fix of sorts - run your camera in 1:1 or 4:3. Something about 16:9 is making it lag that doesn't apply to the other ratios.

You might also be able to fix it by constantly keeping HDR on - I briefly tested this and the lag disappeared, but I didn't use it for long so I can't confirm that it'll keep working.

This won't fix the long load times however, but the camera won't stutter.

Posted via CB10
    aming63 and ikalinin like this.
    08-22-14 06:18 PM
    Oh wow!

I just realized they finally fixed Word Substitution and it now works like it did on classic BBOS.

Woohoo! That's been my biggest issue with BB10.
    One of my biggest gripes as well.

Posted via CB10
    08-22-14 06:20 PM
    Agree to disagree, different =/= broken. We don't know if there is a reason it's different now, we didn't develop type and go or the intelligence assistant.

Posted via CB10
    Saw a tweet from Michael @ BlackBerry and he confirmed it is a bug and has ALREADY been fixed. So, I guess, whenever we see next build, this would be fixed in it.
    FCSC and mundo472 like this.
    08-22-14 06:30 PM
    Notice you can't swipe up to share or delete a picture in the camara app
    i can do that with no problem
    08-22-14 06:35 PM
    Blackberry Bridge continues to work, as it did under the .296 build...meaning, it works, but the "remote control" function does not, within it. If you try remote control, you still get the "connection with Playbook lost" error.
    My remote control works. Did you update bridge to the latest? I was offered an update that I was not offered before 1052. Not sure if it was coincidence, but my remote function works.

Posted via CB10
    08-22-14 06:36 PM
    Im pretty sure that the double typing issue which plagues the Q10 on the software side has been fixed.

HOWEVER! There are cases in which the double typing is caused by your actual keyboard hardware in which case a fix is in order.

I've had both cases happen to me.

Posted via CB10
    08-22-14 06:40 PM
    This leak apparently will not allow you to connect to a BES server.
    I am on BES, working fine

Posted via CB10
    08-22-14 06:46 PM
    This what happens when you drop original OS colour pallete for garbage ios rip.Grey is ******* terrible colour it does't brighten up teh OS its a boring bland colour.It just blends with the white readng text is difficult. At this rate I will keep 10.2. just for colour and move bar files and features its sad stuff.Colour paltte is terrible now so many inconsistency just looking around.

Accent colours was much better thing to have.There are no BB colours in this OS .The well known BB blue is gone,The clear blue headers that showed seperation are gone,Just horrible white and grey blending.And these hsitty icons that look had drawn coloured and scanned in.I will just be moving bar files.Colour pallete of this OS is terrible.
    Calm down and speak English.
    08-22-14 06:47 PM
    The alarm clock functions terrible!!!
    I can set the alarm...but it alerts with no sounds.........

Posted via CB10
    08-22-14 06:50 PM
    Can anobody confirm or deny this?

Posted via CB10
    I'm on BES no issues

A slow climb to the top is always more rewarding. Sent using my BlackBerry Z10.
    08-22-14 06:51 PM
    I can't play MP4 videos where I was able to on 296. Also used to be able to stream video from my dash cam (also MP4) and that no longer works (says invalid file type) but I can still connect and watch live.

A slow climb to the top is always more rewarding. Sent using my BlackBerry Z10.
    08-22-14 06:53 PM
    Screen magnifier is buggy. When I enable it it automatically magnifies a bit, and it also does it again whenever I wake it up. It also does it on the boot screen when I hard reset.

I also don't have restored contacts, but I assume that's just Contacts and not the OS. They are as they were when I first got my Q and sync'd with Yahoo.

Posted via CB10
    08-22-14 07:07 PM
    Latest Instagram does not work with this OS. You need to get a lower version.
    Try this version 6.0.2
    Instagram 6.0.2 APK for Android - Direct Download Link - APK Releases
    Latest workable IG is 6.2.2

Posted via CB10
    08-22-14 07:08 PM
    Question for someone who has been on 10.3 for a while...

In the Hub a long press of a message used to bring up the "small" right side menu and then you could select whatever you wanted (delete, select multiple items, etc) to do by selecting the icon and it would do complete that task. Now when you long press a message the "small" menu comes up but as soon as you let go it brings in the "full" menu with the full title.

Any idea how to stop this? Or is it a change and I just need to get used to it?

Posted via CB10
    08-22-14 07:09 PM
    How about the battery indicator? is it fixed "finally"?
    It was never broken for some people. Mine only becomes inaccurate if I don't charge my phone properly repeatedly but then if I let it drain properly before charging it again it usually fixes it. Just keep trying to turn your phone on for a bit

Posted with my z10 running 10.3.0.1052
    08-22-14 07:14 PM
    Thanks to all for starting this. I am finding so many good solutions.

Posted via CB10
    08-22-14 07:20 PM
    Question for someone who has been on 10.3 for a while...

In the Hub a long press of a message used to bring up the "small" right side menu and then you could select whatever you wanted (delete, select multiple items, etc) to do by selecting the icon and it would do complete that task. Now when you long press a message the "small" menu comes up but as soon as you let go it brings in the "full" menu with the full title.

Any idea how to stop this? Or is it a change and I just need to get used to it?

Posted via CB10
    Pretty sure you can't get rid of it. It's really annoying because we know what they do :/ slows me down quite a bit in browser and twitter now

Posted with my z10 running 10.3.0.1052
    08-22-14 07:22 PM
    Blackberry Bridge continues to work, as it did under the .296 build...meaning, it works, but the "remote control" function does not, within it. If you try remote control, you still get the "connection with Playbook lost" error.
    No problem here with the remote on PB. Did the autoloader on a Verizon z30

Posted via CB10
    08-22-14 07:24 PM
    Instagram loads almost as fast as it does on my friend's Note 3, VSCO cam finally works, Snapchat's messages not having spaces is finally fixed.
    08-22-14 07:24 PM
1,337 ... 1415161718 ...