05-27-15 09:41 PM
2,524 ... 9394959697 ...
tools
    Also, from what I've read, you need to have the latest version of BlackBerry Link installed on your PC.

This isn't often mentioned.

Posted via CB10
    I have never been able to successfully install Link on my Windows 8.1 64-bit computer. It crashes during the installation and then the computer crashes on boot anytime thereafter.
    08-28-14 08:53 PM
    Anyone else having problems with side loading snap???

also anyway to get rid of home page lost of time to swipe once for nothing really hate that !!

Really hate the new camera button liked way more when you could just press anywhere on the screen

Thanks in advance. Cheers
    Posted via CB10
    Last edited by sly11; 08-28-14 at 11:04 PM.
    08-28-14 10:08 PM
    oh farmer.....he just said above
    Do you stay around here.

Posted via CB10
    08-29-14 12:31 AM
    Do you stay around here.

Posted via CB10
    Where?
    08-29-14 01:08 AM
    its perfect build i am using since day one its leaked and till now no issue -- Lot of new features ..Nobody can beat BB 10
    08-29-14 07:35 AM

also anyway to get rid of home page lost of time to swipe once for nothing really hate that !!

Really hate the new camera button liked way more when you could just press anywhere on the screen

Posted via CB10
    1. Don't think so. Running fine on mine and don't remember seeing anyone else complain about it.
    2. If you mean the blank home page, yes there is. Been mentioned several times. And once more now. To get rid of the blank home page: Settings, Display, and turn off Show Wallpaper When All Apps Are Closed.
    3. That's how it is in 10.3

Q10SQN100-1/10.3.0.1052
    fabio984 likes this.
    08-29-14 07:40 AM
    My Z30 is STA100-2. Can somebody help me which autoloader I have to download? I downloaded NONVerizon version, but it doesn't say which version it is.

Posted via CB10
    08-29-14 09:16 AM
    Not sure if anyone else experienced this but the site Mega whatever the name on which theses BB OS are kept for us to download from are riddled with viruses, trojans and malware. I started my download at around 10pm went to bed, when I woke up only 70% had completed and the download froze. When I closed the browser it would not reopen, Norton Security Suite was also disabled. I don't like virus hunting so now I have to reload my PC's OS. Just a heads up...
    08-29-14 09:16 AM
    Not sure if anyone else experienced this but the site Mega whatever the name on which theses BB OS are kept for us to download from are riddled with viruses, trojans and malware. I started my download at around 10pm went to bed, when I woke up only 70% had completed and the download froze. When I closed the browser it would not reopen, Norton Security Suite was also disabled. I don't like virus hunting so now I have to reload my PC's OS. Just a heads up...
    Not sure what you're talking about..
    Lots of people have downloaded from Mega...without any problems

Posted via CB10
    James Blight likes this.
    08-29-14 09:48 AM
    Not sure what you're talking about..
    Lots of people have downloaded from Mega...without any problems

Posted via CB10
    I was just asking if anyone else had the problem. As far as not know what I'm talking about the post was pretty clear, just because no one else has the problem doesn't mean one doesn't exist.
    08-29-14 10:35 AM
    Did you check the speed at which your internet was downloading at the time it got stuck?(Not the one you see on mega)
    Your system might have gone on sleep mode thereby causing it to freeze and once it does that, it won't continue downloading, it will either freeze or tell you to retry again.
    I also had the issue once and I noticed that internet was lost somewhere along the line, unknown to me causing it to freeze. I had to redownload the second time and it went through.
    Did you redownload to be actually sure?
    Willard814 likes this.
    08-29-14 10:47 AM
    Did you check the speed at which your internet was downloading at the time it got stuck?(Not the one you see on mega)
    Your system might have gone on sleep mode thereby causing it to freeze and once it does that, it won't continue downloading, it will either freeze or tell you to retry again.
    I also had the issue once and I noticed that internet was lost somewhere along the line, unknown to me causing it to freeze. I had to redownload the second time and it went through.
    Did you redownload to be actually sure?
    Thanks shorski! I just clicked download and went to sleep so I didn't monitor the download speeds. I did notice there were two files on my desktop one that was empty and another with about 400MB. I got nervous and deleted them as I thought they might be harmful. I have Comcast Blast internet with speeds up to 105 mbps, glad I'm not the only one. I will retry when I get home from work this evening.
    08-29-14 11:13 AM
    Does anyone know how to only recover the backup from password keeper?
    I tried via Link but Password Keeper stays empty.
    Is it located inside the backup file somewhere?
    08-29-14 11:13 AM
    I have never been able to successfully install Link on my Windows 8.1 64-bit computer. It crashes during the installation and then the computer crashes on boot anytime thereafter.
    What DID work for me with this install on my Windows 8.1 64-bit laptop was to use an earlier version of Sachesi. Reports in other threads are that versions later than 1.2.1 do not work, but 1.2.1 works fine when the instructions are followed which appear on the first page of THIS thread. I was able to find a download of the older version using Google.
    08-29-14 11:16 AM
    OMG only had it for one day ....I love this new OS
    running on my Z10 from AT&T the autoloader (from MEGA on the First page) went so fast thought it was a mistake ...
    had to reload a few apps and my 1Mobile apps all had to be re-installed except Tumblr (Instagram still not working) and even though I installed them from Amazon (not too shabby btw) seems like 1Mobile has the updates for them but not trusting it right now (Kik, Vine, Tango, Mint) ....found Yahoo Fantasy sports just in time for football season on Amazon (who woulda thunk)
    So far so good and battery life, hmmm not sure yet and I may have some bad battery's that i have had for awhile now so I won't really comment on that just yet finding out right now before I look at the battery issue since I know it takes awhile to settle in ...
    My contacts came back A LOT quicker than in other updates (from gmail, facebook and LinkedIn) as in a few hours, not 10 to 12 ...

Still playing with Assistant and other changes to see if they really work as advertised but if this is the new OS ... #BB10forlife
    08-29-14 01:05 PM

Posted via CB10
    That icon-free home page was something that a lot of berry users have been asking for--a way to display their favorite wallpaper uncluttered.

Now that we have what we asked for, it sucks. Easy to turn off, though.
    08-29-14 02:10 PM
    Does anyone know how to only recover the backup from password keeper?
    I tried via Link but Password Keeper stays empty.
    Is it located inside the backup file somewhere?
    Did you back it up from within the app?

What was supposed to happen was for you to export it from within the app to your SD card before you loaded the new OS, from which you go within the app and select restore (from settings in the app) which should bring up three options, from which if you select Password Keeper BlackBerry 10 it should bring up file manager then select the backup file from SD card

If you didn't so that you might need to restore settings from a build that has your passwords, and then follow the above, then restore settings from current build (all via link) then restore Password Keeper from within the app

BlackBerry ties in Texts and Password Keeper with Settings rather than App Data in link

Check Out TechCraze
    Strikkie likes this.
    08-29-14 02:33 PM
    Did you back it up from within the app?

What was supposed to happen was for you to export it from within the app to your SD card before you loaded the new OS, from which you go within the app and select restore (from settings in the app) which should bring up three options, from which if you select Password Keeper BlackBerry 10 it should bring up file manager then select the backup file from SD card

If you didn't so that you might need to restore settings from a build that has your passwords, and then follow the above, then restore settings from current build (all via link) then restore Password Keeper from within the app

BlackBerry ties in Texts and Password Keeper with Settings rather than App Data in link

Check Out TechCraze
    Guessed that was my only solution . Thanks for your reply!
    Hope I can fix it haha!
    tinochiko likes this.
    08-29-14 02:37 PM
    None of this is true. Have fun reloading your OS for no reason though.
    08-29-14 03:01 PM
    Big question??? If I install the 10.3.0.1052 in my Z10 - 3 but if the install is no good or I don't like I can use Blackberry link to restore my old OS that is 10.2.1.2156 on T-Mobile, I have a few full backups on Link ?????
    Thanks for any reply
    Thanks again.
    08-29-14 03:02 PM
    Big question??? If I install the 10.3.0.1052 in my Z10 - 3 but if the install is no good or I don't like I can use Blackberry link to restore my old OS that is 10.2.1.2156 on T-Mobile, I have a few full backups on Link ?????
    Thanks for any reply
    Thanks again.
    You can look for an autoloader or restore via link to the latest current os.

~Omar Via CB10 on Z10STL100-2/10.3.0.1052
    08-29-14 03:08 PM
    Thanks for any reply
    Thanks again.
    Link doesn't back up OS!

Only the listed ;

Media
    App Data
    Settings

What you can do on Link is reset your BlackBerry which will put it on the latest official OS the restore from on of your 10.2 builds or just launch the appropriate 10.2 autoloader

Check Out TechCraze
    08-29-14 03:09 PM
    10.3.0.1052 for all  devices-img_20140829_224335.png
    Camera sometimes won't start

~Omar Via CB10 on Z10STL100-2/10.3.0.1052
    08-29-14 03:11 PM
    Link doesn't back up OS!

Only the listed ;

Media
    App Data
    Settings

What you can do on Link is reset your BlackBerry which will put it on the latest official OS the restore from on of your 10.2 builds or just launch the appropriate 10.2 autoloader

Check Out TechCraze
    yes but is place on bottom that said to restore original OS ?????
    08-29-14 03:49 PM
    yes but is place on bottom that said to restore original OS ?????
    Now we're getting into technicalities. Link does not backup your OS, just apps, data, and settings. It can still restore the OS but not from a backup made from your phone like it does with the other items.

That said, if you don't like 10.3 (which would put you in a minority), you can use that option to reload your carrier's official OS, then recover apps/data/settings from the backup you made just before loading 10.3 (you did make that backup, right?), and your phone will be pretty much as it was.

Q10SQN100-1/10.3.0.1052 Radio/.1130 OS/.1154 Apps
    James Blight and tinochiko like this.
    08-29-14 04:03 PM
2,524 ... 9394959697 ...