05-27-15 09:41 PM
2,524 ... 8889909192 ...
tools
    i upgraded 10.3.0.1052 with help of auto loader....
    now m facing contacts issue....m not able to add any number....
    need help plz...
    08-26-14 04:31 PM
    i upgraded 10.3.0.1052 with help of auto loader....
    now m facing contacts issue....m not able to add any number....
    need help plz...
    Give it time, perhaps a reboot or two. My contacts also acted weird right after I installed the leak, didn't want to load my contacts from Google, but it fixed itself after a few hours.

Posted via CB10
    08-26-14 04:51 PM
    Q10 updated a few days ago. Loving this OS - smooth, fast, and pretty decent battery life. No issues syncing with Gmail or company exchange account (office 365) but I did start fresh with no restore (no backup either come to think of it except SMSBackup).

One interesting thing I just noted: on the Q, the phone app doesn't quite go to the top of the screen or is at least transparent because I could see 3 lines of CB forum post while on the call.

Q10SQN100-1/10.3.0.1052
    08-26-14 04:53 PM
    Sooo cooool! Just watched a Berryflow.com video and they showed how you can have two active frames situated at the bottom (rather than the top) for ease of one handed access!

10.3.0.1052 for all  devices-img_20140826_232319.png

TechCraze C0008DDD1
    08-26-14 05:24 PM
    10.3.0.1052 for all  devices-img_20140826_171906.png
    10.3.0.1052 for all  devices-img_20140826_172415.png

Here's attachments showing the call screen as it appears for both Call Waiting and for Reply Now. As I said before, the text is much smaller and potentially harder to select.

Posted via CB10
    tinochiko and Lawrie Sherratt like this.
    08-26-14 05:34 PM
    Anyone else lose the shortcut keys on the Broswer Q10 w/ 1052. None of mine work since I put this OS on. I loved this feature. Other than that and FaceBook "delete all below a selected date" not working - this is a fabulous build. Love the fact I can pin solid 4 active frames that stay in place at the top and let the bottom 4 slots rotate if I add more than the 8 available slots - but the top 4 remain - so my weather etc remain in place. Any help on the shortcut keys??
    08-26-14 06:08 PM
    Since the 10.3 on the Z30 the picture of the wife doesn't show anymore...just her phone number
    08-26-14 08:36 PM
    Since the 10.3 on the Z30 the picture of the wife doesn't show anymore...just her phone number
    Maybe BlackBerry is telling you something??

I kid I kid...

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk Pro

My boring channel but with Frenchie puppy pics
    08-26-14 08:38 PM
    My thoughts so far very good OS very eye catching a lots of stuff. Only problems so far on my z10 and z20 camera is laggy some times I won't open and need hard reboot, focus is slow and by the time it shoots the pic came out of focus. Using action mode helps I guess is secondary to the camera closing correct lighting and where to focus. Sweeping up to minimize is troublesome on this built it takes about 3-4 tries on some cases it is worst on opened virtual keyboard. Typing is harder now trends to send message before finishing if you're speed typing. Other stuff works great so it is a keeper. BTW both where updated non destructive with Sachesi. Z10 lost panorama and timer and won't get it even with re installing camera APP. I'll guess will autoload later to get it perfect.

BlackBerry is on the right track with this one

Posted from my flagship Z30 10.3.0.1052
    08-26-14 09:12 PM
    Some people like to have a way to show off their wallpaper without a bunch of icons covering it up.

But, you can switch it off if you don't want it.

I think (or hope, really) that BlackBerry plans something more for it later - like actionable notifications and maybe a weather slot or even running configuable news/stocks/sports ticker, or something like the old "today" screen in BBOS. Or, a configurable combination if all if the above. Something similar, but more than what what the lock screen does.

That would be useful.

Posted via CB10
    The weather option would be very useful since I don't open up the weather app a lot on the phone
    08-26-14 09:57 PM
    My STL100-1 seems not to be recording videos in 720p or 1080p, but does 720p at 60fps. Probably a camera glitch they will have to work on.. Also Twitter works in Landscape mode whenRotation lock is off. Loving that
    08-26-14 10:18 PM
    Hi guys. Need some help. I installed 1052 the non destructive way. After the installation was complete I confirmed in settings that I was on OS 10.3.0.1052 SR 10.3.0.675. Can't see the grey box around the app icons as it is supposed to be in 10.3. But to my surprise all the app icons are still the same as in last official 10.2.1.xxxx. My hub is not working, phone app and camera can't be opened. No incoming calls. Don't know what went wrong. Please help.

Posted via CB10
    You need to load the apps from debrick file too. I was stuck there after I loaded core os and radio. I could not load apps through sachesi as it got stuck. And I used the autoloader.

You might want to try loading apps with sachesi as it has a new version.

Z10, STL100-1, 10.3.0.1052
    08-26-14 10:56 PM
    I agree with both points -- especially the clunky unpolished square boxes. Very poorly visually designed.

They should use some kind of transparency or something, or just go back to the drawing board entirely on that.

Posted via CB10
    It would look better if they collapsed both buttons to left and get rid of center button in few apps which looks even more clunky.

Z10, STL100-1, 10.3.0.1052
    08-26-14 10:58 PM
    every download I try comes back as a broken file? any ideas as why or is there a better link for the
    Z10 STL100-3 and for the Q SQN100-5
    dperry360 likes this.
    08-26-14 10:59 PM
    The weather option would be very useful since I don't open up the weather app a lot on the phone
    How about Wallpaper Changer HD? It puts the current weather on your home screen. Easily visible from any app with the peak gesture.

Q10SQN100-1/10.3.0.1052
    08-26-14 11:49 PM
    Anyone else lose the shortcut keys on the Broswer Q10 w/ 1052. ..
    Mine works.

Q10SQN100-1/10.3.0.1052
    08-26-14 11:50 PM
    I would not do a restore, and if you must, do a "selective restore". There is quite a bit of commentary in these forums that a restore may be hosing things.
    I did a full restore from my 10.2.1 OS and it works perfectly, but I agree with this. I think I may just be lucky.

Posted via CB 10 on my Z30 (STA100-5) w 10.3.01052
    08-26-14 11:52 PM
    Just reporting that Advanced Interactions finally work reliably. At first it was working in about 50 % of tries, but now my Z10 lights up nicely everytime I pick it up from the table, very useful!

But have any of you tried playing music via a Bluetooth speaker? I can't control volume of the speaker, it just shouts as loud as it can. When I press the volume rocker, it shows the name of my speaker and +/- signs on the display, but nothing changes. I've tried to pair the same speaker with my PlayBook and volume control works just fine.

Posted via CB10
    The media player is really buggy.
    Start playing a song, plug in headphones and then switch off your screen. The song will start speeding up and skipping like crazy at times. Not always though.

Sometimes in order to listen to music the screen needs to be lit for some reason.

The volume is the same, whenever I try to turn up or turn down the volume with the buttons, it takes awhile before it comes up and registers my presses.

It is to be expected so not complaining, just noticing

Posted via CB10
    08-27-14 01:01 AM
    I have no such issue on my device
    08-27-14 01:25 AM
    Anyone else lose the shortcut keys on the Broswer Q10 w/ 1052. None of mine work since I put this OS on. I loved this feature. Other than that and FaceBook "delete all below a selected date" not working - this is a fabulous build. Love the fact I can pin solid 4 active frames that stay in place at the top and let the bottom 4 slots rotate if I add more than the 8 available slots - but the top 4 remain - so my weather etc remain in place. Any help on the shortcut keys??
    How do you pin active frames?

TechCraze C0008DDD1
    08-27-14 01:53 AM
    can you tell me which file to download for my z10 please ?
    08-27-14 03:45 AM
    The media player is really buggy.
    Start playing a song, plug in headphones and then switch off your screen. The song will start speeding up and skipping like crazy at times. Not always though.

Sometimes in order to listen to music the screen needs to be lit for some reason.

The volume is the same, whenever I try to turn up or turn down the volume with the buttons, it takes awhile before it comes up and registers my presses.

It is to be expected so not complaining, just noticing

Posted via CB10
    They're playing with power saving features. The audio glitching you're hearing is the cpu stepping down and it's causing an issue with the sample rate / decoding. I'm sure this will be fixed. You can duplicate this on a rooted android device by stepping the cpu down very low.
    SteelGreek and Vuneu like this.
    08-27-14 03:53 AM
    Guyz.. seeing a lot of you complaining about contact transfers...

I used to do back-ups and restores but with theese leaks that is not very recommended.... mostly for the contacts.

How do you sync those?

I already had a .700 release glitch that left me without any numbers in my agenda - had to revert to previous version .26x, restore and transfer to my second phone then install this update that arrived at the right moment!

Now all of them are synced with Google and Outlook from my Windows 8.1 phone.

The sync is not automatic to my Z10 what am i missing?
    08-27-14 04:14 AM
    How do you pin active frames?
    They get pinned automatically and don't constantly swap when you open new apps. Changing their position works the same way like with the icons - hold finger, then drag.

Posted via CB10
    08-27-14 04:36 AM
    JMO :
    Didn't care for 10.3 now that a non-wattered leak is here & we can see what the future 10.3 OS is going to be like.

I don't like the bloat in the OS even though most of it can be removed with some exceptions (Amazon, etc) The flat colorless mundane look was a use killer. Didn't care for the icons that looked like they were done with crayons, had no appeal for me. Over all gains in the OS options & features were much less then what I expected. Really no more then a glorified 10.2. Functionality was better in some cases but few over 10.2.

What I liked was the transparent cursor. Snappy operation. Android app platform was more flexible. Battery life was good. Wi-Fi & Bluetooth was good. Carrier cell signal was good on AT&T but nothing to write home about over 2274 radio.

To put it all in a nut shell. The gains didn't out weigh the means. I went back to 2228/2229 and will just stay on that OS from now on. Battery life and operations are better for my needs. Have no desire to move forward as that OS has been my sampled best.

Thanks to everyone here at CB who has helped me over the years gain the knowledge I have acquired and the options to find a better OS. God bless you all but little will be heard from me in the future here at CB.

Akawarrior.. :-)
    Last edited by akawarrior; 08-27-14 at 06:16 AM.
    08-27-14 04:40 AM
2,524 ... 8889909192 ...