05-27-15 09:41 PM
2,524 ... 8384858687 ...
tools
    I've tried several times to download the STL-100 4 and it will not launch.. When the 1.7GB file extracts, it turns into a 3GB file. When I try to run the autoloader, the screen pops up for a few seconds and errors out.. it is so quick though I cannot see what the error says.
    I had this exact experience last night. I managed to see that it was saying the device was out of memory - crazy because the device had been wiped clean with sic multiwipe.

What fixed it for me, oddly enough, was re-extracting the autoloader file and running it again. Boom, it immediately installed.
    08-25-14 01:08 AM
    yes it did. I listen to music ll the time, so I know.

Sent from my Z30 using Tapatalk
    I'm on Z10STL100-2/10.3.0.700 and I can't find anything like that anywhere.. is there a setting or something that activates it?

Check Out TechCraze
    08-25-14 02:53 AM
    I'm on Z10STL100-2/10.3.0.700 and I can't find anything like that anywhere.. is there a setting or something that activates it?

Check Out TechCraze
    When I was still on 700, this is what I get when playing music and it is still the same in this new OS. No difference. The current song being played is always on top of every window you open in the music app. Even if you listening to radio, the station shows at the top too
    10.3.0.1052 for all  devices-img_20140825_090900.png
    10.3.0.1052 for all  devices-img_20140825_091154.png

BlackBerry z30 OS10.3.0.1052
    08-25-14 03:12 AM
    I cannot download os no where. Can someone suggest any link if its available. For z10 stl 2

From My Z10
    08-25-14 03:12 AM
    Hey folks. Enjoying 10.3.0.1052 on my Q10, but has anyone managed to set up picture password? I can't seem to find it in the settings anymore. I really enjoy that feature a lot so I'm hoping its not lost in this OS upgrade.

Everything else is humming!
    08-25-14 04:12 AM
    Wout000: I followed your advice for deleting app files before loading the new OS. I do not have any voice response from the Assistant. Did that also happen to you? Do you know which file needs to be installed to have voice response?

Thanks in advance.
    Assistant files are named nuance.xxxxx you need to keep the nuance file with your language and the nuance.vocon file with your language. I think there's a common file too that you need to preserve.

You need 3 files in order for your voice assistant to work. 1 nuance file, 1 nuance.vocon file and I think it was called nuance.common not sure though.

If you deleted the common one it won't work.
    You can sideload it.

The other files (imf and like retaildemo) are deleted only to speed up the OS install cause they're actually included in the main OS file anyway and get installed if you deleted the bars or not. Deleting them just prevents it from installing it again, shortening your overall install time.

If you want to delete obsolete files you need to go through the chrome/opera plug in as Sachesi can't delete those files.

Language files are always installed through the OS file as well, regardless of deleting the bars beforehand. Get rid of those by using the plugin.

Any more questions, PM me. You got lucky I noticed your post

Posted via CB10
    08-25-14 04:20 AM
    When I was still on 700, this is what I get when playing music and it is still the same in this new OS. No difference. The current song being played is always on top of every window you open in the music app. Even if you listening to radio, the station shows at the top too

BlackBerry z30 OS10.3.0.1052
    Yup that's what I see, but if you have a look at the first comment you replied to, you'll see that it puts the most frequently 'top played' songs/albums at the top of the list?

Check Out TechCraze
    Attachment 293386
    Attachment 293387
    08-25-14 04:59 AM
    Hey folks. Enjoying 10.3.0.1052 on my Q10, but has anyone managed to set up picture password? I can't seem to find it in the settings anymore. I really enjoy that feature a lot so I'm hoping its not lost in this OS upgrade.

Picture password is right there. Go to security and privacy, then device password. Switch on picture password and it will take to where you will set it up.
    08-25-14 05:21 AM
    Yup that's what I see, but if you have a look at the first comment you replied to, you'll see that it puts the most frequently 'top played' songs/albums at the top of the list?

Check Out TechCraze
    Attachment 293386
    Attachment 293387
    Okay, I get it and yes it was there in 700 but not in a list format. It was in grid format for me and you can swipe through it to show the remaining ones. I remember it.
    Since you are on 700, try to play about 10 songs, close the app and then open it again and see if it appears.
    Btw, I loaded 700 and updated bars only when I was using it.
    08-25-14 05:30 AM
    okay so this morning my phone crashed so i pulled the battery and now no apps load, they crash on start up even bbm, ive done numerous restarts but nothing seems to fix it.
    anyone one else had the problem??
    also whats the best way to downgrade back to 10.2? autoloader way or can i do through sachesi non-destructive?

thanks
    08-25-14 05:40 AM
    okay so this morning my phone crashed so i pulled the battery and now no apps load, they crash on start up even bbm, ive done numerous restarts but nothing seems to fix it.
    anyone one else had the problem??
    also whats the best way to downgrade back to 10.2? autoloader way or can i do through sachesi non-destructive?

thanks
    Sorry I don't have that issue. And there is no way you do a downgrade without loosing everything.
    Best way to downgrade is to connect your device to Link and reload your OS. It will update your phone to the latest official update.
    08-25-14 05:48 AM
    Sorry I don't have that issue. And there is no way you do a downgrade without loosing everything.
    Best way to downgrade is to connect your device to Link and reload your OS. It will update your phone to the latest official update.
    damn okay thanks, ill do it through link i backed my stuff up the other day before i loaded 10.3, this takes nothing away from 10.3 still love it!
    08-25-14 05:52 AM
    Okay, I get it and yes it was there in 700 but not in a list format. It was in grid format for me and you can swipe through it to show the remaining ones. I remember it.
    Since you are on 700, try to play about 10 songs, close the app and then open it again and see if it appears.
    Btw, I loaded 700 and updated bars only when I was using it.
    Still not getting it on 700 but will keep trying and update

Check Out TechCraze
    08-25-14 05:53 AM

Yup. Picture password works like a charm. I'm on the Z30.
    08-25-14 06:22 AM
    First of all many thanks to the Bla1ze and SirJes plus all others for this thread. Loaded on spare Z10 and my Z30 and it all looks good and works great. Appologies if this has been covered in an earlier thread and if so point me in the right direction of 2000 plus posts. On the Z30 when I switch off and connect to charger the l.e.d charging light does not operate nor does the phone charge at all. When switched on then it charges. If anyone else experienced this is there a solution please. Thanks in anticipation.
    08-25-14 06:30 AM
    Anybody have a Q10 radio autoloader? I don't know how to load the bar files and apparently my data isn't working. I have voice and text messages. Didn't realize this until this morning when I cut my wif off.
    08-25-14 07:29 AM
    I have installed this don't know if anyone else noticed this but the keyboard on my z10 is not as accurate as it once was on 10.2 official release....

Also the battery drops pretty quick

Apart from that I LOVE it

10.3.0.1052 for all  devices-img_20140825_133313.png

Posted via CB10
    08-25-14 07:35 AM
    I cannot also connect to it via sachesi.

I installed it using destructive auto loader method.

Any advice would be much appreciated.

Posted via CB10
    08-25-14 07:36 AM
    I cannot also connect to it via sachesi.

I installed it using destructive auto loader method.

Any advice would be much appreciated.

Posted via CB10
    install drivers then change from 'auto detect' to 'connect to windows' or 'connect to mac' depend on what your using, worked for me

Posted via CB10
    08-25-14 07:47 AM
    install drivers then change from 'auto detect' to 'connect to windows' or 'connect to mac' depend on what your using, worked for me

Posted via CB10
    Where do I find these settings?

Posted via CB10
    08-25-14 07:59 AM
    Where do I find these settings?

Posted via CB10
    on your phone go to settings- stroage and access then you will see 'US B Connections' tab

Posted via CB10
    Ferrari430Spider likes this.
    08-25-14 08:01 AM
    Thank you!

Posted via CB10
    James97 likes this.
    08-25-14 08:03 AM
    Hey shorski, thanks for the reply. I don't seem to have that option under security and privacy. Do you think it might have something to do with my exchange account? I recall there being an issue like that w/ picture password in the early days of 10.2? I'll try disabling the exchange account to see what's up.
    08-25-14 08:10 AM
    Hey shorski, thanks for the reply. I don't seem to have that option under security and privacy. Do you think it might have something to do with my exchange account? I recall there being an issue like that w/ picture password in the early days of 10.2? I'll try disabling the exchange account to see what's up.
    I don't know about exchange accounts but try doing that and let's see how it goes.

Sent from my Z30 using Tapatalk
    08-25-14 08:14 AM
    It was the exchange account - I deleted it, and then the picture password option came back. For now I think it's gotta be one or the other! Hoping that the best of both worlds comes back soon, but for now I've gotta have my exchange account up
    08-25-14 08:19 AM
2,524 ... 8384858687 ...