1hour restore

In 24 hrs everything's ok

It's very very smooth
    Much better than .700
    10.3.0.1052 for all  devices-img_20140823_072806.png

Posted via CB10
    08-23-14 12:15 AM
    Q10 issues:
    One- it won't remove the application name-bar at the bottom of the active frame (even after deselecting the option)- anyone else have this issue- or any thoughts on it?

Two- volumes are pretty weird- in both the notifications app as well as the alarm app the volume is so much lower than it used to be. for eg. if i play the file i use for my text ringtone from file viewer- it plays at the normal volume (well as it used to-pretty loud) but if i open the file in the notifications settings, and test (and then when a new message comes in) the volume is significantly lower (and yes i checked the volume slider)
    I didn't see it, so I'm wondering if anyone replied about the volume issue. I can't hear my notifications anymore, and I have everything turned up all the way!!

Posted via CB10
    08-23-14 12:32 AM
    With one of my Z10's I have trouble logging into linkedin, it wont get cross the Captcha.
    On my other phone (also 1052) I have no troubles at all.
    I already removed linkedin, rebooted, installed but no luck.
    anyone else?
    08-23-14 12:44 AM
    I didn't see it, so I'm wondering if anyone replied about the volume issue. I can't hear my notifications anymore, and I have everything turned up all the way!!

Posted via CB10
    Yep, my notifications volume is way lower too, and I have it turned all the way up. I saw someone else in another thread mention the same thing.
    08-23-14 01:05 AM
    Look back a page with my mirrors or if you can't find it look into my profile

Posted via CB10
    Mirror link also not working for me.My Home Internet is very slow.Any other alternative link please for Q10
    08-23-14 01:05 AM
    I never had wifi issues but on 10.3 it has problems to swith to another wifi connection and jumps to 3G.

Another problem is it shuts down wifi after a time and when I take my phone The wifi is not up.

In both situation I must restart my phone to get wifi working again. 4-5 bars and 40 Mb connection.

Someone has a solution or old bar file.

Posted via CB10
    08-23-14 01:08 AM
    Does the flip to powersave, mute, silent... work?

Posted via CB10
    Off & On...doesn't seem to work every time. Maybe needs to settle in or isn't 100% ready yet.

Posted via CB10
    08-23-14 01:12 AM
    Yep, my notifications volume is way lower too, and I have it turned all the way up. I saw someone else in another thread mention the same thing.
    So, I just copied my Notification tones over to my computer, boosted the volume by 100% and reloaded them. STILL Can't hear them under normal use, AKA Phone in Pocket. I'm going to try a few new things and I'll post my findings.
    08-23-14 01:22 AM
    The very popular Podcasts app from Blackberry World now no longer shows your library, giving you no way to access your content. That app has been needing some updates for a while now, and the Dev seems to not answer anyone anymore. (even though it was a Paid app, meaning that it cost money) Has anyone else noticed this, or got this app to work?
    08-23-14 01:28 AM
    So, I just copied my Notification tones over to my computer, boosted the volume by 100% and reloaded them. STILL Can't hear them under normal use, AKA Phone in Pocket. I'm going to try a few new things and I'll post my findings.
    I will get 98db tones from one of my dj colleagues and post it as soon as he's up.

Sent from my Q10 using Tapatalk
    08-23-14 01:30 AM
    The only think I really need to know is if Story Maker is working on this build. That program is crucial for my business. Can anyone please let me know?

Thanks!
    Yes, it even loaded old stories from my Link restore.

Z10STL100-2/10.3.0.1052
    08-23-14 01:38 AM
    Can someone please upload q10 autoloader on torrent.

Thanks

Posted via CB10
    08-23-14 01:51 AM
    Can someone please upload q10 autoloader on torrent.

Thanks

Posted via CB10
    Here you go. Just a page before this one.

BlackBerry z30 OS10.3.0.1052
    shashiraz likes this.
    08-23-14 01:54 AM
    This doesn't really matter, just an observation. After upgrading I noticed that I don't get the T-Mobile splash screen anymore when the phone boots or restarts. I took the SIM out and I got the AT&T splash screen, which makes sense cause the phone is an unlocked AT&T phone, but once I reinsert my SIM I just get a BlackBerry 10 splash screen. Any other T-Mobile user see this?
    Yep. No more T-Mobile splash screen on boot up for me on my unlocked direct from BlackBerry, sta100-5

Posted via CB10
    08-23-14 01:58 AM
    Thanks for all those who made this happen. This is awesome. Gelei na zorba!

Brought to you by...My sweet Z30
    08-23-14 02:02 AM
    @zocster
    It works now... strange! I close my contact list and tried it again...

Thanks.
    08-23-14 02:02 AM
    I got the same issue. Contacts won't sync. Tried to configure accounts twice, restarted device, but still nothing.

Posted via CB10
    I had this issue on initial setup. I signed into my gmail account through Settings and the contacts didnt sync. So I deleted the account and signed in via the Hub and it worked.
    08-23-14 02:04 AM
    I Loaded the Verizon version on my Z30 and noticed a few bugs that were not present in 10.2.1.
    - Touchscreen sensitivity is a bit off and inconsistent. Sometimes it will take me 3 swipes to minimize an app or bring down the quick settings, among other things, and sometimes it will work the first time.
    - Calendar (BIG issue) - Checked my calendar after syncing Windows Live account, and all of my appointments were listed as 7 hours later than they were supposed to be. Checked my Live account online and they all had the correct times. I've done at least 50 OS fresh loads and never had this problem until this OS.
    - BBWorld takes noticeably longer to check for updates. Not a huge deal, but a deal nonetheless.
    - Last but not least, when connecting to Windows PC, phone will not automatically connect. Didn't know why at first so I started poking around in the settings. Discovered that the phone won't connect to PC unless you go into settings-storage and access and change the USB Connection setting from "Auto" to "Connect to Windows". All is well after that, but it appears as though the auto feature does not work.

That's all for now. Fresh-loading the global version via autoloader to see if any of these issues get worked out, and to see if I can get rid of that ******** Verizon splash-screen
    08-23-14 02:06 AM
    Step 1: "search this thread"
    Step 2: enter "Mirror"
    Step 3: look at results
    Step 4: Find this post
    Step 5: post it.
    Time taken? 35 seconds.
    Why does the STL2/3 autoloader on mega have a different file size than the one from filefactory? (Its like a 350 MB difference).

Mega: 1.36 GB
    10.3.0.1052 for all  devices-mega01.jpg

file factory : 1.7 GB
    10.3.0.1052 for all  devices-mega02.jpg
    08-23-14 02:36 AM
    Can someone post a link (or direct me to the post) with the Z10 Verizon autoloader on Mega? I don't have a premium FileFactory account...
    I have the Verizon Z10 just use the STL2/3 autoloader it worked perfectly.
    08-23-14 02:47 AM
    Installed on Z10. No watermarks. Also, the File Manager on the "Work" profile is working!! This is very exciting!

Has anyone installed and are PIN watermarks visible?

And what's the difference between "Core" and "Debrick?" Wow, I feel so out of the loop.
    08-23-14 02:49 AM
    - Calendar (BIG issue) - Checked my calendar after syncing Windows Live account, and all of my appointments were listed as 7 hours later than they were supposed to be. Checked my Live account online and they all had the correct times. I've done at least 50 OS fresh loads and never had this problem until this OS.
    Have you checked your date and time in Settings?

Posted via CB10
    08-23-14 02:58 AM
    Seems like headless apps like Blaq and Igrann no longer appear in the hub.
    Anyone else experience this?
    Nope. Blaq does show in hub

Posted via CB10
    niceup likes this.
    08-23-14 03:07 AM
    Have you checked your date and time in Settings?
    First thing I checked. All date/time settings were correct and accurate
    08-23-14 03:18 AM
    I got the same, but with Hub++ volume sound is a little bit better.
    08-23-14 03:20 AM
2,524 ... 6970717273 ...