05-27-15 10:41 PM
2,524 ... 6566676869 ...
tools
    I need a copy of it.
    lol
    so i guess since you can't remove it i can't add it either.

EDIT:
    Nevermind. I have the same exact version you are posting here. Mine just doesnt open. maybe a feww more reboots or open some other Android apps.....
    JayDee, I think you said that you did a restore from your backup. Perhaps remove this bar file, reboot and try installing the app store from amazon's website: http://www.amazon.com/gp/mas/get/and...UvbUpU10748256

Posted via CB10
    08-22-14 05:19 PM
    Its not only the android player...
    BBW starts on my second Z10, but installs keep pending...
    Back to the drawing board aka factory reset/
    I think restoring the backup where it went wrong.
    step by step, keep u posted.
    My BBW installs fine--it's just the Androids that won't boot and won't install.

I tried side loading the old Android bar and shell from 10.2.2.xxxx, but no help.
    08-22-14 05:22 PM
    Sic wipe before loading got me no issues in the whole process. Clean and after restore.
    some people mentioned wiping issue. When restoring make sure it's custom and don't select System Apps under application data.

~Omar Via CB10 on Z10STL100-2/10.3.0.1052
    08-22-14 05:24 PM
    Never do restores from older OS', it always ends up messing things up. Buy fire chest backup and sms backup to make things easier.

Posted via CB10
    08-22-14 05:26 PM
    Hi, need some help here please. I can't seem to upgrade my phone using sachesi. Got the radio, then d core os but its just stucked on the loading screen. Am using sachesi on Mac if that makes any difference. Have to go back to 10.2.

Posted via CB10
    08-22-14 05:28 PM
    Okay just found a problem with this new OS 10.3.0.1052 It's with Instagram . everything works BUT every time i double tap on a pic Instagram shuts down all other apps are working flawlessly. The only thing I have done is a battery pull and reload the software.

Has anyone come across the same thing as I did and was able to find a fix?

any help will be much appreciated

Thanks, Artie
    08-22-14 05:30 PM
    My BBW installs fine--it's just the Androids that won't boot and won't install.

I tried side loading the old Android bar and shell from 10.2.2.xxxx, but no help.
    What exactly happens when you load an android app? Do you get a loading type screen or just a blank one? Also, how long has your OS been on your device? I've found that if I try android apps too early after install (or restart) they don't like to open right.

Verizon Q10 running 10.3.0.1052 on CB10. My boring channel but has cute Frenchie puppy pics
    08-22-14 05:33 PM
    Okay just found a problem with this new OS 10.3.0.1052 It's with Instagram . everything works BUT every time i double tap on a pic Instagram shuts down all other apps are working flawlessly. The only thing I have done is a battery pull and reload the software.

Has anyone come across the same thing as I did and was able to find a fix?

any help will be much appreciated

Thanks, Artie
    You just have to use an older version of IG is all. It's posted all through this thread and a few new threads if you need the apk link.

Verizon Q10 running 10.3.0.1052 on CB10. My boring channel but has cute Frenchie puppy pics
    08-22-14 05:34 PM
    What exactly happens when you load an android app? Do you get a loading type screen or just a blank one? Also, how long has your OS been on your device? I've found that if I try android apps too early after install (or restart) they don't like to open right.

When I load the Android app--any app--it just gives a slowly moving thin bar across the middle (used to be a thicker bar on the bottom, which I would sometimes get with the older OS's) and then it doesn't load.

I agree about trying to load the apps too soon after rebooting or loading the OS. It's been over an hour now that the OS has been loaded.

Everyone keeps saying that a restore causes problems. In this case, all the apps except Snap were there, and I side loaded Snap again. Everything but the pure Android apps is working.

I hope this doesn't mean going back to 10.2. This OS is so great otherwise.
    08-22-14 05:42 PM
    Its been mentioned here a few times, but if you go to BBW and update it, you will then have the option to remove it.
    Thanks a lot mate. I didnt know BBW has them. Really appreciate it.

Edit: By BBW, you mean I have to update amazon appstore on the app itself.

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by imadorkx; 08-22-14 at 05:55 PM.
    08-22-14 05:44 PM
    haha got myself a nice BB10-0015 error while factory restoring.
    so back to installing the leak!
    First time restoring went to *#**. a well thats what u get, playing around on leaks
    And you learn something along the way

Fully working again
    08-22-14 05:46 PM
    Thanks.

Posted via CB10
    08-22-14 05:47 PM
    Is adobe air dropped in this version?

~Omar Via CB10 on Z10STL100-2/10.3.0.1052
    08-22-14 05:59 PM
    I see auto loader for every model except Z30. Am I right or am I an *****?
    I'd rather be an ***** and get the autoloader than to be right and not have an autoloader.

Z30STA100-5 / 10.2.2.1531 / T-Mobile USA
    08-22-14 06:03 PM
    When I load the Android app--any app--it just gives a slowly moving thin bar across the middle (used to be a thicker bar on the bottom, which I would sometimes get with the older OS's) and then it doesn't load.

I agree about trying to load the apps too soon after rebooting or loading the OS. It's been over an hour now that the OS has been loaded.

Everyone keeps saying that a restore causes problems. In this case, all the apps except Snap were there, and I side loaded Snap again. Everything but the pure Android apps is working.

I hope this doesn't mean going back to 10.2. This OS is so great otherwise.
    Well since you have the loading bar I'd say that things are on the right track. Maybe give it a few more hours to chill before loading those apps. My phone didn't start working the way I wanted until today (almost 24 hours after install). Also, how important is your restore to you? I always start fresh and it helps me never have problems. This OS is awesome and crushes the early 10.3 build. I couldn't imagine going back to 10.2.1

08-22-14 06:04 PM
    I see auto loader for every model except Z30. Am I right or am I an *****?
    I'd rather be an ***** and get the autoloader than to be right and not have an autoloader.

Z30STA100-5 / 10.2.2.1531 / T-Mobile USA
    You're whatever those ***'s stand for. There is an autoloader for Z30 in the OP. I downloaded and installed it on my Z30 this afternoon from this very thread

Doggerz likes this.
    08-22-14 06:05 PM
    What is the VOIP section in the phone app for? I don't see any options to set up VOIP?

Posted via CB10
    This is Voice over LTE option. When Verizon rolls it out, that said you will be able to make HQ voice calls over LTE as well as video chats straight from the contacts list. You will also be able to switch back and forth between voice only and video in the middle of the call. Dunno when they will roll it out or how they will handle it all.

I'm curious to see if this is how they get rid of the last if their grandfathered unlimited data users. Will they charge minutes to talk or data? Will they not get VoLTE? I had the section until I did a security wipe. After that I don't have it anymore and the IMS service is not connected.

Posted via CB10
    08-22-14 06:08 PM
    I just noticed that I don't have the Amazon Store after my autoload. Is that because I restored? Could that be symptomatic of and have something to do with the Android runtime not working?

I wonder if I were to reload the OS Core via Sachesi, or try to (I wasn't able to do that over 10.2, but Sacha has just upgraded Sachesi to 1.3.1, which he thinks will fix the indexing problem), whether that would solve the problem.
    08-22-14 06:09 PM
    I just noticed that I don't have the Amazon Store after my autoload. Is that because I restored? Could that be symptomatic of and have something to do with the Android runtime not working?

I wonder if I were to reload the OS Core via Sachesi, or try to (I wasn't able to do that over 10.2, but Sacha has just upgraded Sachesi to 1.3.1, which he thinks will fix the indexing problem), whether that would solve the problem.
    Loading just the core might be a good idea. LP says he does that when his phone needs a "freshen up"

KenV54 likes this.
    08-22-14 06:12 PM
    need immediate help: autoloader bricked my phone. the red led is flashing, but phone is dead. even tough bb link recognizes it and tries to reinstall the original software.

installation breaks down and shows an error like (Axxxxxxxxx).
    08-22-14 06:18 PM
    Yeah...Me! Used Autoloader going from 10.3.0.296 (which going from 10.2 was no problem). First attempt did full restore. No Android working. 2nd attempt full restore with exception of Settings. Still no go. Preparing myself for wipe and no restore...sigh.
    Stop! Don't re-autoload yet! I'm loading the core OS with Sachesi over the autoloaded OS--see above post--it's going smoothly this time, and I'll report back if it solved the Android problem.
    SteelGreek likes this.
    08-22-14 06:21 PM
    I cannot find snap2chat on beta zome.. how you install it ): please tell me

Posted via CB10
    08-22-14 06:21 PM
    Just installed on my Z3. Z3STJ100-1/10.3.0.1052
    Everything is smooth. I can't belive when I checked the ram on the first boot. It was 860 mb free.

All android apps and amazon store working smooth.

Keyboard is much better and snappier than 10.2.1

Snap2chat, beta zone, iGrann all working fine.

Attachment 292361

Posted via CB10

Posted via CB10

Posted via CB10
    08-22-14 06:23 PM

Posted via CB10
    Snap2Chat was removed from BBW for now because of a take down request from SnapChat over the name (and I think some other TOS issues). You'll have to wait for a re-release

08-22-14 06:26 PM
    Loading just the core might be a good idea. LP says he does that when his phone needs a "freshen up"

Trying it now. I tried so many times yesterday to load everything with Sachesi and couldn't do it--it was molasses slow and always hung at 50% load. Sacha said it was an indexing problem and tweaked Sachesi today to 1.3.1 as I said. Now the core is loading with normal speed, but it is almost 1.8 GB, so it should be a half hour or so.

This makes logical sense--hope it works. The clue is that there is no Amazon Store on my Z10 after the autoload earlier today. I had Amazon Store on it under 10.2.1, and I'm thinking that when I restored all the app data over the autoload it somehow corrupted things all around, as everyone is saying here. (Amazon Store is in the Core OS of 10.3, not in the apps, so far as I can tell.) I don't want to re-autoload and not restore, because all the other BB apps work and still have their registrations and configurations, which is why I restore in the first place.
    08-22-14 06:28 PM
2,524 ... 6566676869 ...