05-27-15 10:41 PM
2,524 ... 5354555657 ...
tools
    same thing here. The frame goes back to its place

Can we change the white line to a dark one on the bottom of the Active Frames ?
    Thx
    Hmm makes me thing that it isn't a bug (which would be good as I won't have to reload)

Just means a bit of time to adjust.

Can anybody else confirm whether this behaviour is normal now from the active frames?

Posted via CB10
    jackielio likes this.
    08-22-14 06:37 AM
    Oh battery management looks also improved, more stable standby usage.

Posted via CB10
    10.3.0.1052 for all  devices-img_20140822_183621.png

Memory management is better in this build.

Posted via CB10
    bugs_bunny likes this.
    How do we use the multiple select?

I thought it was coming where you hold an item, and then you can keep selecting without having to press the select more icon from side menu... Clewley demo'd it..

Also, hub reset??
    Where is it at?

Attachment 292353

Posted with my awesome ? Z30
    You do know that as complete as this OS may appear / be, it has not yet been officially released by BlackBerry!

Just saying..
    08-22-14 06:42 AM
    Thanks, I saw that.

But I dont get it on my Z10 - 100-1 and Q10.

Is it because I restored settings from 10.3.0.700 with .686 apps?
    May be the issue, I didn't restore, I've got all my data in cloud or on a memory card, try a wipe or reload the OS if you really need the feature

Posted via CB10
    08-22-14 06:44 AM
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20140822_183621.png 
Views:	1017 
Size:	58.8 KB 
ID:	292504

Memory management is better in this build.

Posted via CB10
    Maybe be stupid, how come you can have white background for device monitor?? I mean where to set? Thanks!

Posted via CB10
    08-22-14 06:45 AM
    Hmm seem to have a strange bug after loading this. Whenever I minimize an Active Frame it goes to the bottom of the list. In other words if I already have an Active Frame and minimize a second app, the second app goes into the top right corner, rather than top left.

Anybody else experienced this? Guess I'll have to reload if not.
    same thing here. The frame goes back to its place

Can we change the white line to a dark one on the bottom of the Active Frames ?
    Thx
    It's not a bug, it's a feature Users have been asking to be able to pin the Active frames and to change their positions since the day one, so BlackBerry implemented it to the OS. There's no setting to get it back to the original behavior, at least not yet. But you'll get used to it soon

And no, you can't change the white lines, although I also preferred the black half-transparent ones.

Posted via CB10
    timeride likes this.
    08-22-14 06:46 AM
    Autoloader for Z30STA100-2 pls.... pls... thanks..

Posted via CB for Z30
    Clearly you have not checked the first page.
    08-22-14 06:47 AM
    New end button

10.3.0.1052 for all  devices-img_20140822_134730_edit.png

Via CB10 using Z10STL100-2/10.3.0.1052
    pcguy514 likes this.
    08-22-14 06:49 AM
    Ok folks, if you want to load non-destructively via Sachesi here is how you do it:

0. MAKE A BACKUP! If you screw this up you WILL NEED IT as it's entirely possible to get the phone into a state where it boots but is all screwed up and you cannot connect back to it with Sachesi to un-screw it. That means you will need to DESTRUCTIVELY load it, which wipes all the data. So... make a backup first -- just in case.

1. Get ALL THREE of the Core OS, the PROPER radio AND the Debrick file.

2. Place the core OS and proper radio into a directory on your computer.

3. Use Sachesi to SPLIT the debrick file; you need the .SIGNED out of it containing the filesystem image, then use the "EXTRACT APPS" function (which CANNOT take a .BAR input; this is why you must split it first!) to get the app BAR files.

4. Place all of those into the SAME directory as the CORE OS and Radio.

5. Now DELETE all the "sys.dxtg" files. There are four; the sys.dxtg.launcher file, if present, will blow up the install as it is missing some subsidiary components. This is the "Docs To Go" program and I've seen this problem before with debrick files. I have no idea why it happens, but you have to remove those files or the load WILL FAIL at about the 50% point.

Connect the phone to the PC and go to "INSTALL." Make sure the phone can be seen -- click "REFRESH"; it should show the current installed versions of what you have on the device in the window. If it does not something is wrong -- fix it before you continue as the install will not work.

Now drag the directory you put all those files in on top of Sachesi. It will start the install.

Go away for an hour to an hour and a half, but make sure your computer doesn't go to sleep! It will take quite a while to load. When it finishes the phone will reboot automatically; if it does NOT reboot (but just exits back) something went wrong.

The first boot will take quite a while -- maybe as much as 20-30 minutes. It will also take an hour or more before the phone settles down after it boots as it has to reindex everything.
    It appears to be failing on the dxtg launcher because that archive doesn't contain the apps folder or the assets mentioned in the error message, but the manifest must mention them.

Thank you for the instructions. Helped me load this successfully. Feels like I have a new phone. This OS is the hotness...

Posted via BBCBZ10
    KporalBoyQ10 likes this.
    08-22-14 06:50 AM
    Was this here before for calculator?

Attachment 292378

Posted via CB10 with Z30STA100-5/10.2.1.3175
    Yes
    08-22-14 06:51 AM
    Lol what are people going to do when the 10.3.1 sdk drops today or sometime next week lol. Might as well get bars ready to try.

Posted via CB10
    punkzero likes this.
    08-22-14 06:51 AM
    after i install autoloader what can i do ?!
    whats debrek and radio files ?!
    If you using the Autoloader then you need not worry about Debrek and Radio files.

Just run the autoloader and away you go... full OS.

*Note: Its been said 100's of times before, but I will say again... an Autoloader totally wipes your device / brings it back to factory / out of the box experience, so do bear that in mind.
    Hobiano likes this.
    08-22-14 06:58 AM
    Well. Contact is fixed. Now I can add to contact new numbers from sms, as good as 10.2.2 (Germany OS) -
    Q10SQN100-3/10.3.0.1052

Posted via CB10
    How did you fix it??
    08-22-14 06:58 AM
    Did anyone else get locked out of Sachesi after installing Core OS and Radio?
    Haven't tried yet, since I'm having problems extracting the bar files after splitting the debrick image. Sachesi keeps crashing on my mac...

Posted via CB10
    08-22-14 07:00 AM
    Didn't scan for me back in 10.3.0.296

Via CB10 using Z10STL100-2/10.3.0.1052
    But it did in the later Dev OS's

Check Out TechCraze
    08-22-14 07:01 AM
    Ok folks, if you want to load non-destructively via Sachesi here is how you do it:

0. MAKE A BACKUP! If you screw this up you WILL NEED IT as it's entirely possible to get the phone into a state where it boots but is all screwed up and you cannot connect back to it with Sachesi to un-screw it. That means you will need to DESTRUCTIVELY load it, which wipes all the data. So... make a backup first -- just in case.

1. Get ALL THREE of the Core OS, the PROPER radio AND the Debrick file.

2. Place the core OS and proper radio into a directory on your computer.

3. Use Sachesi to SPLIT the debrick file; you need the .SIGNED out of it containing the filesystem image, then use the "EXTRACT APPS" function (which CANNOT take a .BAR input; this is why you must split it first!) to get the app BAR files.

4. Place all of those into the SAME directory as the CORE OS and Radio.

5. Now DELETE all the "sys.dxtg" files. There are four; the sys.dxtg.launcher file, if present, will blow up the install as it is missing some subsidiary components. This is the "Docs To Go" program and I've seen this problem before with debrick files. I have no idea why it happens, but you have to remove those files or the load WILL FAIL at about the 50% point.

Connect the phone to the PC and go to "INSTALL." Make sure the phone can be seen -- click "REFRESH"; it should show the current installed versions of what you have on the device in the window. If it does not something is wrong -- fix it before you continue as the install will not work.

Now drag the directory you put all those files in on top of Sachesi. It will start the install.

Go away for an hour to an hour and a half, but make sure your computer doesn't go to sleep! It will take quite a while to load. When it finishes the phone will reboot automatically; if it does NOT reboot (but just exits back) something went wrong.

The first boot will take quite a while -- maybe as much as 20-30 minutes. It will also take an hour or more before the phone settles down after it boots as it has to reindex everything.
    If you have experienced an issue where Sachesi getting stuck at step #3, simply change the debrick bar file's extension to .zip and extract the file normally. The signed file is right there at the top level.
    08-22-14 07:04 AM
    Is it possible to extract the bar apps from the .signed file using another software than Sachesi?It keeps crashing on my mac.

My data plan is mad expensive, or else I would downloaded the bars from another post.

Posted via CB10
    08-22-14 07:05 AM
    All my contacts are gone?!
    08-22-14 07:10 AM
    If you using the Autoloader then you need not worry about Debrek and Radio files.

Just run the autoloader and away you go... full OS.

*Note: Its been said 100's of times before, but I will say again... an Autoloader totally wipes your device / brings it back to factory / out of the box experience, so do bear that in mind.
    thanks moyah are you tested 10.3.0.1052 ? any issue !
    alarm, wifi connection, bbm voice and video call is working fine ?
    08-22-14 07:12 AM
    All of those are working.

Posted via CB10
    08-22-14 07:17 AM
    Maybe be stupid, how come you can have white background for device monitor?? I mean where to set? Thanks!

Posted via CB10
    im using Z10 and im pretty sure Z30 has the dark theme.

edit. i mean im kinda guessing you cant change the settings theme.
    08-22-14 07:24 AM
    thanks moyah are you tested 10.3.0.1052 ? any issue !
    alarm, wifi connection, bbm voice and video call is working fine ?
    No I have not tested this OS, nor will I be. However, in the past I have used an Autoloader.

Additionally, I have read EVERY single post in this thread , so my knowledge is based on others experience, and based on that I can say that Alarm, WiFi, BBM Voice and Video call is working fine.
    Hobiano likes this.
    08-22-14 07:34 AM
    can anyone make autoloader for stl100-1 available other than mega? because mega doesnt work for me...
    08-22-14 07:34 AM
    im using Z10 and im pretty sure Z30 has the dark theme.

edit. i mean im kinda guessing you cant change the settings theme.
    Can you please tell me where to change the setting themes?? I'm using both Q10 and Z30. Could not find the option on neither device. Thks!

Posted via CB10
    08-22-14 07:37 AM
2,524 ... 5354555657 ...