05-27-15 09:41 PM
2,524 ... 4748495051 ...
tools
    My advanced interactions isn't working also... wonder if anyone have a fix.

Posted via CB10
    08-21-14 11:28 PM
    Works for me.
    do you just put the phone on a flat surface and when it goes to sleep, pick it up and screen wakes up?
    08-21-14 11:29 PM
    Wow a zillion replies. I'm a noob at this so please be understanding and helpful. Is this the latest leak? Is it pretty much good enough as a daily driver? How safe is it to add to a tmo z10? Can a noob do it? Cause I really want use it. Please and thank you.

Posted via CB10
    Yes it's the latest leak. You should start by searching and reading up on how to install leaks. There's hundreds of threads and tutorials around here. Go research. We all had to start somewhere.

Posted via CB10
    08-21-14 11:30 PM
    Hey guys, I installed this 10.3 version on my Q5 with the autoloader, and everything seems to work properly except BBM. I can't setup it properly. Sometimes it's stuck on communicating with BB server, sometimes stuck at the next step, Opening BBM, and right now it's at the next step again, Associating with my BBID.

I tried rebooting, sideloading 10.2.1 BBM BAR, same problem. Anybody has experienced this issue?

Thanks for the leak, it's great!
    08-21-14 11:32 PM
    I'm loving the new email features in BlackBerry Hub!

Posted via CB10
    08-21-14 11:33 PM
    has anyone been able to get the "Life to wake up" to work? I cant seem to get it to work for some reason. I got the wake up when new notification comes to work. But I've left my device on its back, it goes to sleep on its own and when I pick it up, screen stays off.

any ideas?
    No issues since this was implemented. Pick it up and make the screen face you.
    08-21-14 11:33 PM
    do you just put the phone on a flat surface and when it goes to sleep, pick it up and screen wakes up?
    Yep.
    08-21-14 11:34 PM
    Hey guys, I installed this 10.3 version on my Q5 with the autoloader, and everything seems to work properly except BBM. I can't setup it properly. Sometimes it's stuck on communicating with BB server, sometimes stuck at the next step, Opening BBM, and right now it's at the next step again, Associating with my BBID.

I tried rebooting, sideloading 10.2.1 BBM BAR, same problem. Anybody has experienced this issue?

Thanks for the leak, it's great!
    The BBM servers are probably getting their as*es kicked, I mean it is an ALL DEVICES release. Just be patient.
    08-21-14 11:35 PM
    Has anyone ran into problems trying to back up with link? I'm using the 10.3 hybrid on my Z30 and no matter what I try, every time I try to back up, it gets stuck at 'blackberry runtime', tried with two different PCs, deleted and reinstalled link. No luck.

Posted via CB10
    08-21-14 11:38 PM
    The BBM servers are probably getting their as*es kicked, I mean it is an ALL DEVICES release. Just be patient.
    Ok thanks, will do that. Though from what I understand it's a leak, not a release, so I guess there is *A LOT* of leak users activating BBM.
    08-21-14 11:39 PM
    First impressions are obvious, this os kicks arse. Very impressed. They are on to something with this and the assistant too. Only a few minor things found so far but pretty damn stable. It was worth the wait. Thank you BlackBerry developers. And thanks again CB community.

Posted via CB10
    08-21-14 11:40 PM
    No issues since this was implemented. Pick it up and make the screen face you.
    No go for me ..
    08-21-14 11:42 PM
    Yep.
    no go for me.. darn!
    08-21-14 11:42 PM
    anybody have a faster link? the downloads are taking forever!! Need the Z30 autoloader non Verizon, please and thank you
    Use my link/site, http://crackberry.rocks

Posted via CB10
    ivamezcho, codeslinga and Flatman like this.
    08-21-14 11:43 PM
    Autoloader for STL-1 please, all MEGA seem to have been removed :/
    I downloaded all 3, Debrick, Core OS and Radio but have no clue what to do with them lol, any help would be helpful, thanks
    (Don't bash me for asking this as I've been searching for an hour now and can't find a proper answer)
    PS- idc if the method is Destructive, just a few steps would be nice

Posted via CB10
    08-21-14 11:46 PM
    I downloaded all 3, Debrick, Core OS and Radio but have no clue what to do with them lol, any help would be helpful, thanks
    (Don't bash me for asking this as I've been searching for an hour now and can't find a proper answer)

Posted via CB10
    http://crackberry.rocks/STL110.3.0.1502OS.7z

Posted via CB10
    rashidJkhan69 likes this.
    08-21-14 11:49 PM

Posted via CB10
    Do you have Darcy's tool or Sachesi?
    08-21-14 11:51 PM

Posted via CB10
    Read the top post again -- the mods took my tutorial and added it. It works as a non-destructive means of loading this (or any other rev where you can get a core OS file for that matter.)

You need Sachesi.
    08-21-14 11:51 PM
    it connects and wont let me select anything to back up..says re connect...I got it to let me select a back up one time but then it wouldn't find any back up files...I did this on my z10 to test because I dont want to lose my clash progress
    08-21-14 11:55 PM
    Do you also have white theme in HUB? Hate it, my Q10 hates it, my battery also will hate it in couple of hours. Any way to change it?
    08-21-14 11:57 PM
    That is exact;y what happened to me. I wound up going into settings and changing connection from Auto Detect to Windows and that enabled both Sachesi and Link to see the device. Since the load of the bars using Sachesi went really sideways for me, I used the autoloader for my device and it came up fine, I was then able to start restoring my data, but so far so good for me.

Its only been about 6+ hrs dealing with this,,,, but thanks to all those who have shared their experiences and great posts.
    Completed!! Restored my data, though my BBM chats andd contacts didint come back, but the Channels (My Channlssubscriptions) did - go figure..

BTW, the PORSCHE CLOCK DOES WORK ON THIS BUILD!!

I can't add the bar file here but do a search for this specific file: "sys.clock-11.20.1.41.bar"
    Coffee Shampoo likes this.
    08-21-14 11:57 PM
    Do you also have white theme in HUB? Hate it, my Q10 hates it, my battery also will hate it in couple of hours. Any way to change it?
    Nope. Not until 10.3.1

Posted via CB10
    08-21-14 11:58 PM
    Same here on my Z10
    08-22-14 12:00 AM
    "Use my link"
    Hey , I want to know if that autoloader for the Z30 that shows up on that link " Use my link/site" works for my Z30 STL 100-2??
    Posted via CB10
    08-22-14 12:04 AM
    Working great. So nice to use. Smooth, fast, etc.

I suppose this is originally an LCD-based OS. I assume the AMOLED OS will get dark-bars at the bottom of the active frames.

The extra icons per page are great. The icons look super. Bluetooth audio streaming seems even better. Text selection better.

So happy with it. My BlackBerry addiction has gotten even stronger.

Better is the key word.
    D3C0D3R likes this.
    08-22-14 12:04 AM
2,524 ... 4748495051 ...