05-27-15 09:41 PM
2,524 ... 4647484950 ...
tools
    Ok folks, if you want to load non-destructively via Sachesi here is how you do it:

0. MAKE A BACKUP! If you screw this up you WILL NEED IT as it's entirely possible to get the phone into a state where it boots but is all screwed up and you cannot connect back to it with Sachesi to un-screw it. That means you will need to DESTRUCTIVELY load it, which wipes all the data. So... make a backup first -- just in case.

1. Get ALL THREE of the Core OS, the PROPER radio AND the Debrick file.

2. Place the core OS and proper radio into a directory on your computer.

3. Use Sachesi to SPLIT the debrick file; you need the .SIGNED out of it containing the filesystem image, then use the "EXTRACT APPS" function (which CANNOT take a .BAR input; this is why you must split it first!) to get the app BAR files.

4. Place all of those into the SAME directory as the CORE OS and Radio.

5. Now DELETE all the "sys.dxtg" files. There are four; the sys.dxtg.launcher file, if present, will blow up the install as it is missing some subsidiary components. This is the "Docs To Go" program and I've seen this problem before with debrick files. I have no idea why it happens, but you have to remove those files or the load WILL FAIL at about the 50% point.

Connect the phone to the PC and go to "INSTALL." Make sure the phone can be seen -- click "REFRESH"; it should show the current installed versions of what you have on the device in the window. If it does not something is wrong -- fix it before you continue as the install will not work.

Now drag the directory you put all those files in on top of Sachesi. It will start the install.

Go away for an hour to an hour and a half, but make sure your computer doesn't go to sleep! It will take quite a while to load. When it finishes the phone will reboot automatically; if it does NOT reboot (but just exits back) something went wrong.

The first boot will take quite a while -- maybe as much as 20-30 minutes. It will also take an hour or more before the phone settles down after it boots as it has to reindex everything.
    08-21-14 10:55 PM
    Plug the phone in and double-click on the Autoloader...that should wipe the phone and start again.

Alternatively, you can connect the phone up and let it install the drivers.
    I'm running on a MAC so I have no option to run an autoloader!
    What do I do??
    08-21-14 10:58 PM
    @ticker guy add your post to main post, great tutorial

Posted via CB10
    Abrar0z likes this.
    08-21-14 10:59 PM
    Plug the phone in and double-click on the Autoloader...that should wipe the phone and start again.

Alternatively, you can connect the phone up and let it install the drivers.
    That is exact;y what happened to me. I wound up going into settings and changing connection from Auto Detect to Windows and that enabled both Sachesi and Link to see the device. Since the load of the bars using Sachesi went really sideways for me, I used the autoloader for my device and it came up fine, I was then able to start restoring my data, but so far so good for me.

Its only been about 6+ hrs dealing with this,,,, but thanks to all those who have shared their experiences and great posts.
    genzo79 likes this.
    08-21-14 11:00 PM
    @ticker guy add your post to main post, great tutorial

Posted via CB10
    Feel free to....
    Uzi likes this.
    08-21-14 11:00 PM
    Don't know if this is random or just to get things in line for the imminent 10.3 launch that appears around the corner, but I got an update for BB10 Bridge to 3.3.0.38. Bridge hasn't worked with 10.3 at all for the Remote function, so I'm wondering if this leak is a fluke for the update or a forethought for the release.

Either way, once I get this loaded on my Z10-4 I'll report if it fixes that issue.

Posted via CB10
    08-21-14 11:04 PM
    08-21-14 11:04 PM
    That is exact;y what happened to me. I wound up going into settings and changing connection from Auto Detect to Windows and that enabled both Sachesi and Link to see the device. Since the load of the bars using Sachesi went really sideways for me, I used the autoloader for my device and it came up fine, I was then able to start restoring my data, but so far so good for me.

Its only been about 6+ hrs dealing with this,,,, but thanks to all those who have shared their experiences and great posts.

Yeah I know man its tough!
    I tried changing the settings to auto detect to windows to mac. Nothing works
    I'm running a mac.

Kind of lost here as what to do now.
    How do I get the BB10 OS restored.

Can't run autoloader since i'm on a mac.
    Need Sachesi to recognize my phone so it can install the bars.
    It just won't recognize my phone now!! Neither will blackberry link....

Am I missing something here??
    08-21-14 11:08 PM
    I'm running on a MAC so I have no option to run an autoloader!
    What do I do??
    you could try to install qt and build Sachesi from github. that's what i've done. check out this link Sachesi: Firmware Extractor, Searcher and Installer Qtness Development
    08-21-14 11:09 PM
    I'm running a mac.

Sorry my friend, didn't realize you were using a MAC. Not that familiar with that and getting Sachesi to recognize the device but maybe someone else here can who is more MAC specific.
    08-21-14 11:11 PM
    I'm running a mac.

verify that you aren't having usb problems in general, try other usb devices, try different usb ports. you may need to reinstall link.
    Anyone got Instagram to work? The latest version just crashes when opened.
    I got it to work by installing an older apk, (happened to have one saved) then ran the update from snap. Worked fine after that.

Posted via CB10
    Can we extract the debrick, core, and radio from the mega downloaded file? It will take me 7 hours to DL these 3 files whereas only its just an hour for the mega file.
    08-21-14 11:12 PM
    Thanks to everyone who made this possible. I was at work all day and it was hell knowing this was out there finally! I just loaded it up and so far I gotta say it's better than sex!

Q10SQN100-1/10.3.0.1052
    08-21-14 11:17 PM
    Wow a zillion replies. I'm a noob at this so please be understanding and helpful. Is this the latest leak? Is it pretty much good enough as a daily driver? How safe is it to add to a tmo z10? Can a noob do it? Cause I really want use it. Please and thank you.

Posted via CB10
    08-21-14 11:18 PM
    Just finished downloading the autoloader for my z30 and got a warning saying it's malicious content and chrome blocked it. Ffs. Anybody encounter this?
    10.3.0.1052 for all  devices-img_20140822_001256.jpg

Posted via CB10
    08-21-14 11:18 PM
    Can we extract the debrick, core, and radio from the mega downloaded file? It will take me 7 hours to DL these 3 files whereas only its just an hour for the mega file.
    You can't get the core that way (at least I've not been able to in the past, which is the cockblock on deconstructing an autoloader.) You could get the radio and apps, then download just the core.
    08-21-14 11:21 PM
    is there anyone facing issue with restoring backup. link is unable to find backup file, although backup file is present
    08-21-14 11:22 PM
    Just downloaded on AT&T STL3 no issue. Loving the screen

Posted via CB10
    08-21-14 11:22 PM
    Installed with the Verizon z30 auto loader. Full restore from a backup to see how it would work.

Running flawlessly at the moment. Smooth, fast, aesthetically pleasing.

Gotta get used to some of the new functions but overall a large improvement.

Had issues with link. For those of you who have link not showing your device... in install manager with your device unplugged. Plug in your device. Go to control panel, device manager. Find the blackberry devices. Update the drivers for all. That's how I got mine to work.

Posted via CB10
    08-21-14 11:24 PM
    Did anyone get a failed install with the Autoloader for STL100-3?

I get "Error: Failed to load images. Error: Security Error" on my Z10 Limited Edition
    08-21-14 11:25 PM
    has anyone been able to get the "Life to wake up" to work? I cant seem to get it to work for some reason. I got the wake up when new notification comes to work. But I've left my device on its back, it goes to sleep on its own and when I pick it up, screen stays off.

any ideas?
    08-21-14 11:25 PM
    anybody have a faster link? the downloads are taking forever!! Need the Z30 autoloader non Verizon, please and thank you
    08-21-14 11:26 PM
    Autoloader for Z30STA100-2 pls.... pls... thanks..

Posted via CB for Z30
    08-21-14 11:27 PM
    has anyone been able to get the "Life to wake up" to work? I cant seem to get it to work for some reason. I got the wake up when new notification comes to work. But I've left my device on its back, it goes to sleep on its own and when I pick it up, screen stays off.

any ideas?
    Works for me.
    08-21-14 11:28 PM
2,524 ... 4647484950 ...