05-27-15 09:41 PM
2,524 ... 4041424344 ...
tools
    No, the first thing I sideloaded was snap and it worked like a charm, may you restored some settings?

Posted via CB10
    08-21-14 08:47 PM
    Several of us on VZW had the issue of Amazon app store not opening.
    I fixed it by going to the website and downloading the apk to my phone, clicking the apk and installing it and then it must have over-written whatever was wrong with the install.

I think it;s because i had it installed when I made the backup and restored from the backup.

but it all works now.
    Nharzhool likes this.
    08-21-14 08:48 PM
    This build has almost everything what I want... but, it has keboard delay........
    What the........

Posted via CB10
    08-21-14 08:50 PM
    Any time I had that error in the past, I deleted the 4 dxtg files and away it went.
    Yes! I've had a difficult time with Sachesi since that happened. Finally, I rebooted my phone and was happy it rebooted with the old OS, removed those dxtg files from the folder, and am in the process of starting all over again. If this fails again, I'll have to go the autoloader route.
    08-21-14 08:50 PM
    Wow, this is my first 10.3 build and I love it. Love the refreshed appearance and the overall feel is excellent! Very happy this leaked today!
    08-21-14 08:51 PM
    that is what I wanted to hear...what OS were you backing up from? I am loading on my z10 now which I use at the gym after getting a z30
    08-21-14 08:51 PM
    so im wondering, if the amazon app store has an update to itself, will we be notified?
    08-21-14 08:52 PM
    OK..... I am having a different issue than most - here is what I did:

- Loaded the non destructive file using latest version of Sachesi identified for the SLT100-4 at beginning of post (YES I DID A BACKUP THROUGH LINK)
    - Core OS .bar file installed
    - reboot happened but saw error for Network connection even though Wi-Fi connected and I have the BB icon up there showing connectivity.Going into network settings, mobile and data are "on" but error shows "The SIM card is from an unknown source,
    - have tried 3 times to load the STL100-4 radio file but neither Sachesi nor Link will see the device.

I have change the setting under Storage from Auto Detect to Windows and nothing has changed.
    I need to flash the radio file but so far nothing works, the "Network Drives - Y and Z" do not show up under computer drives.

Also, I have NO hub (completely dark screen) so nothing there...but looking under Accounts, I see all my email and other accounts.

Any Help PLEASE~~~

EDIT: Now Sachesi sees the device and I am attempting to flash the radio - Link still does not see it.

Will report back but anybody have any thoughts if I have to revert back?
    Had same issue minus new backup my advise restart phone open autoloader then restore done.

Posted via CB10
    08-21-14 08:52 PM
    Ah ok. Autoloaders are made up of the debrick and OS files?
    Debrick plus radio actually. That's what I did at work to make my own autoloader since mega is blocked. Dl straight from BlackBerry servers was quick and trustworthy. Just use darcy tools and it takes like 5 minutes to make an autoloader.

Z30STA100-3/10.3.0.1052
    TravKoolBreeze likes this.
    08-21-14 08:53 PM
    I fixed it by going to the website and downloading the apk to my phone, clicking the apk and installing it and then it must have over-written whatever was wrong with the install.

I think it;s because i had it installed when I made the backup and restored from the backup.

but it all works now.
    Good call. I had no issues but I also didn't restore. Team #freshinstall ha

Verizon Q10 running 10.3.0.1052 on CB10. My boring channel but has cute Frenchie puppy pics
    Pdinos3 likes this.
    08-21-14 08:55 PM

- Loaded the non destructive file using latest version of Sachesi identified for the SLT100-4 at beginning of post (YES I DID A BACKUP THROUGH LINK)
    - reboot happened but saw error for Network connection even though Wi-Fi connected and I have the BB icon up there showing connectivity.Going into network settings, mobile and data are "on" but error shows "The SIM card is from an unknown source,
    - have tried 3 times to load the STL100-4 radio file but neither Sachesi nor Link will see the device.

I have change the setting under Storage from Auto Detect to Windows and nothing has changed.
    I need to flash the radio file but so far nothing works, the "Network Drives - Y and Z" do not show up under computer drives.

Also, I have NO hub (completely dark screen) so nothing there...but looking under Accounts, I see all my email and other accounts.

Any Help PLEASE~~~

EDIT: Now Sachesi sees the device and I am attempting to flash the radio - Link still does not see it.

Load the rest of the app bars and radio you should be good. Core os is just that, nothing more. Need the rest of the os.

Z30STA100-3/10.3.0.1052
    08-21-14 08:55 PM
    For those with t-mobile, wifi calling won't work after you install 10.3.0.1052. But everything else works fine
    08-21-14 08:58 PM

but it all works now.
    It also can be that amazon recently updated the app, optimization for BB10 maybe?

Posted via CB10
    szamarmadar likes this.
    08-21-14 08:59 PM
    Had same issue minus new backup my advise restart phone open autoloader then restore done.

Posted via CB10
    Thanks - Which Autoloader? I have been downloading through Mega for 3 hours and still only at 40% The other link to the file named "VZW1052_Z10.zip" would not open either using Winzip or 7-zip.

Should I use the Autoloader for the STL100-2/3

Sorry that was for mrjmc99 - been a long evening,,,,,
    08-21-14 08:59 PM
    Yes! I've had a difficult time with Sachesi since that happened. Finally, I rebooted my phone and was happy it rebooted with the old OS, removed those dxtg files from the folder, and am in the process of starting all over again. If this fails again, I'll have to go the autoloader route.
    I had the same issue and after removing those bars, the update is now 91% complete. You should be good to go. Not sure how Docs to Go will look after the OS is loaded, but we'll cross that bridge when we come to it...
    danesini likes this.
    08-21-14 09:01 PM
    Great so far!!

Posted via CB10
    08-21-14 09:02 PM

Any Help PLEASE~~~

Same issue here. Cant get the radio file to install. Any fixes????
    can someone summarize what is the pros and cons of this leak? much appreciated
    Thanks - Which Autoloader? I have been downloading through Mega for 3 hours and still only at 40% The other link to the file named "VZW1052_Z10.zip" would not open either using Winzip or 7-zip.

Should I use the Autoloader for the STL100-2/3

Sorry that was for mrjmc99 - been a long evening,,,,,
    http://crackberry.rocks/VZW1052_Z10.zip ? isnt working?
    08-21-14 09:03 PM
    my issue is I autoloaded to my z10 to see if I can transfer my back up over so I can keep my clash progress. But Link wont notice my z10 but when I plug my z30 in it does. There is no sim card in my z10 would that make a difference?
    08-21-14 09:04 PM
    This keeps happening to me too. I think it's because for some reason they uploaded it as a .exe instead of ziping it first.

Can someone please give a mirror of the Z30 on Verizon actually compressed as a ZIP rather than the .exe that's floating around everywhere? Tons of people are running into problems and it's a waste of an extra 1gb+ of bandwidth for each person who downloads it.
    I am zipping it as I type this
    08-21-14 09:06 PM
    OK, I read through the first 30+ pages and really got irritated with the same question over and over so I am gonna clarify for you ALL.

STA 100-1,2,3,4,5 can ALL Use the SAME auto loader
    Q series devices can ALL use the SAME autoloader
    And...
    STL-100-2,3,4 can ALL use the SAME Auto loader

The difference in the VZW and Non VZW autoloader for the Z10's is that the VZW branded ties in vzw single sign on into the OS. Other than that there is NO difference.

Just grab the STL100-2,3 auto loader for your STL100-4 device and load.

Check out PillPad http://appworld.blackberry.com/webst...ntent/19042021 Now Built For BlackBerry Certified, BB10 App developer, Cystic Fibrosis Advocate.
    habs_fan, Pdinos3 and Tony2255 like this.
    08-21-14 09:07 PM
    Nope - 2 downloads of that and neither zip program can unzip them - error message is:Cannot open files as an archive"

Odd, actually looked like another zip file but that one was password protected!!
    08-21-14 09:07 PM
    can someone summarize what is the pros and cons of this leak? much appreciated
    Pro:

It's an actual 10.3 OS.

Cons:

Going through this thread.
    dboy54, ppeters914, HotFix and 1 others like this.
    08-21-14 09:08 PM
    Installed debrick via Sachesi and it booted and had all of my old apps, no hub, then crashed and rebooted. Has not got to the OS yet. Mildly concerned about what to do.
    I was having issues using sachesi as well. Sachesi would never finish the install, kept stalling at 49% then just completely stopped installing. Got tired of trying to get it to work so I did a full back up via link then downloaded the autoloader for my Z10. Currently doing a restore.
    I would recommend just getting an autoloader for your BB10 and Berry on.
    08-21-14 09:09 PM
2,524 ... 4041424344 ...