2,524 ... 3940414243 ...
tools
    I GOT BLEND WORKING!!!!

... said no one yet, in this thread.
    higherdestiny likes this.
    08-21-14 08:26 PM
    I GOT BLEND WORKING!!!!

... said no one yet, in this thread.
    :-D well at least we know what the next waiting room will be for. Ha!
    Flatman likes this.
    08-21-14 08:27 PM
    Not usually one to preach the gospel about a new OS, this is the shiznit. Zero problems thus far. Like the new sms look too.

Posted via CrackBerry App
    Flatman likes this.
    08-21-14 08:28 PM
    Is anyone who has loaded this OS on a BES?
    08-21-14 08:29 PM
    Not usually one to preach the gospel about a new OS, this is the shiznit. Zero problems thus far. Like the new sms look too.

Posted via CrackBerry App
    I'm with ya. Only issue I had for a bit was not getting emails on my home WiFi network. A reboot and some patience fixed that

Posted via the Android CrackBerry App on a Nexus 7
    LP_Rigg likes this.
    08-21-14 08:29 PM
    Non-destructive over 10.2.2 successful... 10.3 ROCKS!

Posted via CB10
    08-21-14 08:30 PM
    Hello.
    Wifi lost in bar out of night mode icon.
    Although it seems that wifi still running.
    If reboot again but again night mode and lose icon.
    08-21-14 08:30 PM
    Unfortunately the camera lag seems to have returned on my device again. I really want to keep this OS but I suspect that's going to become a problem sooner or later, I'm gonna need a solution.

Also, anybody have the camera crash on them in iGrann Pro? It wasn't lagging for me when I opened it there, but it crashed after a few seconds of running.
    08-21-14 08:32 PM
    Got the same thing. Not sure if it's a coincidence but I changed the USB mode for Auto to Windows and it connected right away.
    If you are just asking how to get it to restore go into settings\storage and change it from autodetect to windows. That worked for me to get Link to recognize it again.
    Hi
    Thank for the suggestion. I am able to connect to BlackBerry Link but when I start the process for restoring it doesn't restore the data completely especially call logs and test messages. Everything else I can restore from micro SD card and BlackBerry World. Lord.....

Posted via CB10
    happy to report that i was able to restore apps/app data and zero problems here. Even got my clash of clans game going without any problems.
    08-21-14 08:36 PM
    Thanks brother well its something I'm willing to give up meanwhile in exchange of this beautiful os
    Thank you for this - succeeded where Mega did not! Just in case anyone else has the same issue I did initially, I downloaded the Z30 for Verizon and Windows seemed to stop the download at about 1.7GB on two occasions even though the size of the download was 2.6GB. (It threw up a security message and asked if I wanted to discard the file). Anyway it was not complete and even it unpacked the image and started to read it, it left my phone dead. So I reloaded 10.2.1 and then tried again - this time the whole file downloaded and I'm going through setup now on 10.3.0. Don't know if it was a server problem at my end or at the other end but, persevere!
    This keeps happening to me too. I think it's because for some reason they uploaded it as a .exe instead of ziping it first.

Can someone please give a mirror of the Z30 on Verizon actually compressed as a ZIP rather than the .exe that's floating around everywhere? Tons of people are running into problems and it's a waste of an extra 1gb+ of bandwidth for each person who downloads it.
    Installed debrick via Sachesi and it booted and had all of my old apps, no hub, then crashed and rebooted. Has not got to the OS yet. Mildly concerned about what to do.
    08-21-14 08:38 PM
    I did a non destructive install via Sachesi on a Z10 -3/10.2.1.xxxx (whatever the latest ATT official was). Extracted the apps from the Debrick. Did the radio first, rebooted, then did the Core OS, rebooted and now I can't get my computer to recognize it completely. Device Manager says that it's initializing device access, but never says the volumes are mounted. It takes so much longer for it to even recognize that it's plugged in. Sachesi recognizes it a while later and then when I try to install the apps, the first one takes forever and then it freezes at 50%. I'm wondering if it's the new device drivers that come with the Blend setup. I don't get asked to install Blend like other folks get. Any ideas??
    08-21-14 08:38 PM
    Unfortunately the camera lag seems to have returned on my device again. I really want to keep this OS but I suspect that's going to become a problem sooner or later, I'm gonna need a solution.

Also, anybody have the camera crash on them in iGrann Pro? It wasn't lagging for me when I opened it there, but it crashed after a few seconds of running.
    did you do any restore? I've used the camera quite extensively since I installed this earlier on a z10, will try it on a z30 tomorrow, but I haven't seen any issue in the camera app or using igrann.
    08-21-14 08:40 PM
    Y'all are posting faster than I can read. It was 29 pages when I started, and now it's 39....no...40....no...41! ARRRRRRGHHHH!!!!

What is difference between these autoloaders?

From SirJes:
    STL2/3 10.3.0.1052 OS Mega

From TEZYTAN:
    Autoloader for Z10 STl2-3 and Porsche Design [NOT VERIZON]
    tinochiko likes this.
    08-21-14 08:41 PM
    Anyone having trouble using DDBP to side load?
    10.3.0.1052 for all  devices-img_20140821_214350.jpg

Posted via CB10
    08-21-14 08:42 PM
    Nope. I grann doesn't even show in the hub for me.
    That's normal, is a new OS and hasn't been officially launched, most apps aren't optimized.

Posted via CB10
    08-21-14 08:44 PM
    Anyone having trouble using DDBP to side load?
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20140821_214350.jpg 
Views:	1146 
Size:	81.1 KB 
ID:	292311

Posted via CB10
    Try rebooting the phone and then if it still doesn't work, try turning wifi on and off a couple times. I had the same problem but that fixed it.
    08-21-14 08:45 PM
    The amazon apk from this build for those who were asking for it for some strange reason
    https://mega.co.nz/#!L1J1jbxD!8Emy65...SyIBZ5GbUtrOVE
    did you do any restore? I've used the camera quite extensively since I installed this earlier on a z10, will try it on a z30 tomorrow, but I haven't seen any issue in the camera app or using igrann.
    Nope, I installed it with an autoloader, did a security wipe, then readded all my old accounts and apps manually. It's definitely odd though that nobody else seems to be reporting this issue, I wonder what's up. I'll try fiddling with the settings, maybe one of the new settings is doing something weird to the camera.

Also, it seems that the lag only occurs when using the rear-facing camera. The front-facing camera is fine.

Edit: Tried disabling all of the various fancy settings, no effect whatsoever. However, it seems that if I switch the aspect ratio to 1:1 or 4:3, the lag goes away. But returning to 16:9 brings it back. Even enabling HDR, without touching the ratio, has the same effect...
    Last edited by LazyEvul; 08-21-14 at 08:56 PM.
    Thanks I'll give it a shot!

Posted via CB10
    OK..... I am having a different issue than most - here is what I did:

- Loaded the non destructive file using latest version of Sachesi identified for the SLT100-4 at beginning of post (YES I DID A BACKUP THROUGH LINK)
    - Core OS .bar file installed
    - reboot happened but saw error for Network connection even though Wi-Fi connected and I have the BB icon up there showing connectivity.Going into network settings, mobile and data are "on" but error shows "The SIM card is from an unknown source,
    - have tried 3 times to load the STL100-4 radio file but neither Sachesi nor Link will see the device.

I have change the setting under Storage from Auto Detect to Windows and nothing has changed.
    I need to flash the radio file but so far nothing works, the "Network Drives - Y and Z" do not show up under computer drives.

Also, I have NO hub (completely dark screen) so nothing there...but looking under Accounts, I see all my email and other accounts.

Any Help PLEASE~~~

EDIT: Now Sachesi sees the device and I am attempting to flash the radio - Link still does not see it.

Will report back but anybody have any thoughts if I have to revert back?
    08-21-14 08:46 PM
    Use the one from sirjes, other download will take until Friday or Saturday.

Posted via CB10
    08-21-14 08:46 PM
2,524 ... 3940414243 ...